The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Emily.97
Good.
Do you get those feelings often?
The thing i hate most, with me anyway, is that i can be feeling contented at the start of the day, but by the end i might feel a bit down. My emotions are really sporadic, and its irritating.

I haven't been like this for a while but my mood can be a bit inconsistent...I can sort of relate, I tend to think on life at night and sometimes get a bit down :redface:
****. Knackered. Give me tickets to Antarctica

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sad and sleepy
Original post by childofthesun
Sad and sleepy

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why are you sad? What's wrong?
Original post by Andy98
****. Knackered. Give me tickets to Antarctica

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good news for you: apparently it's going to rain tomorrow. Bad news for me and my pre planned picnic however.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by somethingbeautiful
Good news for you: apparently it's going to rain tomorrow. Bad news for me and my pre planned picnic however.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hallelujah

Posted from TSR Mobile
crap and tired lol
Quite happy and light, I've waited a long time for this moment :smile:
Wish I had gone to sleep earlier tho
I am also feeling mixed emotions. I'm so confused? Anyone want to answer any of my posts?
Original post by CSL123
I am also feeling mixed emotions. I'm so confused? Anyone want to answer any of my posts?

What are you confused about?
Original post by SassKing13
What are you confused about?

They're confused because there's panic on the streets of London.
Original post by callum_law
They're confused because there's panic on the streets of London.

Hang the DJ then :biggrin:
Perhaps the music that they constantly play, says nothing to them about their life.
(edited 8 years ago)
Hang the DJ then :biggrin:
Perhaps the music that they constantly play, says nothing to them about their life.

Always seemed a bit of an overreaction, that. Maybe they could write a letter to a buck-toothed girl in Luxembourg explaining their predicament.
Original post by callum_law
Always seemed a bit of an overreaction, that. Maybe they could write a letter to a buck-toothed girl in Luxembourg explaining their predicament.

But what difference does it make? I don't think it'll do any good, because I decree today that life is simply taking and not giving and after all, England is theirs and it owes them a living...
Scared and Tired~

Just saw a spider in my room :woo:, tried killing it with perfume and it was just moving so fast then I slammed a revision guide on top it it. Jumped on top of my revision guide to make sure it was at least partially dead. The spider is currently lying under my guide...I'm hoping its going to remain right there until a member of my family can remove it for me. Also had to change all my sheets rn bc spiders just *shudders* which is just exhausting in itself.

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anon_98
Scared and Tired~

Just saw a spider in my room :woo:, tried killing it with perfume and it was just moving so fast then I slammed a revision guide on top it it. Jumped on top of my revision guide to make sure it was at least partially dead. The spider is currently lying under my guide...I'm hoping its going to remain right there until a member of my family can remove it for me. Also had to change all my sheets rn bc spiders just *shudders* which is just exhausting in itself.

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

5000th post in this thread though. That must improve your mood somewhat, straight up ballin' it.
But what difference does it make? I don't think it'll do any good, because I decree today that life is simply taking and not giving and after all, England is theirs and it owes them a living...

Hahaha. One of my favourites, I have to say.
shattered
have had no sleep all night
Tired, had hardly any sleep but working from 9-5 today 😴😩

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anon_98
Scared and Tired~

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

What an adventure :tongue:

Latest