Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by Boss_Rhythm)
    Who is gg?
    Greatguy. A troll who had like 350 accounts, he makes me laugh :3 and it's been a while he did not came around :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    Greatguy. A troll who had like 350 accounts, he makes me laugh :3 and it's been a while he did not came around :P
    350 accs??????????????? WOW, he had a lot of time. How do you know when it is him, when he is here?

350 accs??????????????? WOW, he had a lot of time. How do you know when it is him, when he is here?
    Because he is greaguy1 from greatguy350 :lol: he never changes his name lol except the number :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Because he is greaguy1 from greatguy350 :lol: he never changes his name lol except the number :lol:
    What a clever geezer

What a clever geezer
    :lol:
    Anyway, I want him back :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    :lol:
    Anyway, I want him back :cry2:
    Don't crwy! :please: Or I am gonna start crwying...

Don't crwy! :please: Or I am gonna start crwying...
    Lol

ReputationRep:
    Lol
    Yes! Laugh, its better than crying. Laugh more and more, so I can drain every bit of happiness from your brain.(Witches Laugh in the Background) (Unrealistic thunder) Pow! Pow!

Yes! Laugh, its better than crying. Laugh more and more, so I can drain every bit of happiness from your brain.(Witches Laugh in the Background) (Unrealistic thunder) Pow! Pow!
    What o.o ?

ReputationRep:
    What o.o ?
    Don't worry! I am so hated in TSR! I wanna be the most hated person on tsr one day!!!

ReputationRep:
    FrenchUnicorn I'mm baackkkkkkk frenchie!!!!! :cool: the cool person has landed to meet Cool Frenchie *hi five*

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry! I am so hated in TSR! I wanna be the most hated person on tsr one day!!!
    I hate you so much I won't let you accomplish that!

*jumps into your arms* *cuddles you* *tenderly kisses you all over the face* *licks your earlobes* *strokes your belly and makes love to you like no one's ever done to anyone before*

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Young child person thing, that is not a very good goal to set to being the most hated person... that is weird and annoying on soo many levels :unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CleverSquirrel)
    FrenchUnicorn I'mm baackkkkkkk frenchie!!!!! :cool: the cool person has landed to meet Cool Frenchie *hi five*
    Erm. Okay. hi

HI FIIIIIVE squirrel I missed ya :cry2: :hugs: :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hodor_van_Groot)

*jumps into your arms* *cuddles you* *tenderly kisses you all over the face* *licks your earlobes* *strokes your belly and makes love to you like no one's ever done to anyone before*

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Dude!!!!!Reading that was soooo weird!! :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hodor_van_Groot)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    CleverSquirrel
    No that is weird on so many levels
    + I am a guy, so thats kinda

ReputationRep:
    HI FIIIIIVE squirrel I missed ya :cry2: :hugs: :love:
    aww i missed you too!! :hugs: how have you been Frenchie?! :console:

aww i missed you too!! :hugs: how have you been Frenchie?! :console:
    Fine thanks !! I'm happy cause you remember my friend from this morning ? Who was supposed to run with me ? She asked me to go shopping with her tomorrow to apologize :3 (she was supposed to study but she wont :lol: )
    What you up to :3 ?

ReputationRep:
    Roar! (Didn't like the silence)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.