Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dirtybit)
    Don't make me pull out your posts from when you were so happy we have Mourinho, don't do it
    Please do it. Pls.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    He's going to find a post of me saying something along the lines of now that he's our manager all we can do is support him then he's going to say that means I loved Mourinho.

:lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trapking)
    I've always been skeptical with mourinho had this argument with you and RK too.

You lot were all like he's the best out there and he's perfect for our club.
    Seriously the knee jerk is too much man. Starting Mkhi wouldn't have changed the scoreline, we need to start blaming the players. They are playing so so poor. The players that is out now should be able to score at least one goal ffs. Ibra, Mkhi, Mata, Martial and they can't even test the keeper.

ReputationRep:
    Seriously the knee jerk is too much man. Starting Mkhi wouldn't have changed the scoreline, we need to start blaming the players. They are playing so so poor. The players that is out now should be able to score at least one goal ffs. Ibra, Mkhi, Mata, Martial and they can't even test the keeper.
    Nah this is not knee jerk. This is a recurring theme, it's simply not good enough.

Consistent poor team selection from Mourinho, still doesn't know his best XI....it's really not surprising we are doing this bad. Yes the players have to take some of the blame too but you can't say it's entirely their fault.

ReputationRep:
    At least you only have Swansea at the weekend

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trapking)
    Nah this is not knee jerk. This is a recurring theme, it's simply not good enough.

Consistent poor team selection from Mourinho, still doesn't know his best XI....it's really not surprising we are doing this bad. Yes the players have to take some of the blame too but you can't say it's entirely their fault.
    Knee-jerk in relation to the manager's selection.

How was the starting XI poor????

ReputationRep:
    Banter club.

You've scored 1 goal in your last 100+ shots. Deactivate.

ReputationRep:
    If the players play poorly over as extended a period as we have seen this season that is down to the manager and he deserves to be crtiticised for it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimmy Seville)
    Banter club.

You've scored 1 goal in your last 100+ shots. Deactivate.
    I can't believe we drew to this side...

Top banter that they're treating it as their greatest recent success though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mojojojo101)
    If the players play poorly over as extended a period as we have seen this season that is down to the manager and he deserves to be crtiticised for it.
    Doesn't mean you should say he should be sacked lmao.

ReputationRep:
    Don't make me pull out your posts from when you were so happy we have Mourinho, don't do it
    He didn't want him when the rumours started tbh but he changed his tune.

ReputationRep:
    Rooney >>>>>>>
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Unbelievable tekkers

ReputationRep:
    Wahey make that 2 in 100+ shots! Prolific.

ReputationRep:
    Something is just not right at all at United and it's deeper than the manager

(Original post by bammy jastard 27)
    He didn't want him when the rumours started tbh but he changed his tune.
    That's what I mean

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimmy Seville)
    Wahey make that 2 in 100+ shots! Prolific.
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1478202817.513887.jpg
Views: 28
Size:  142.6 KB

ReputationRep:
    He's been our manager for over 3 months now yet we're playing exactly how we were under LVG. Wtf is going on in training.

Not Pep's biggest fan, but as soon as he came in City were starting to play his way of football.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1478202817.513887.jpg
Views: 28
Size:  142.6 KB
    CLubs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mojojojo101)
    Can you be punsihed after the fact in Europe?

I mean aside from the game against Liverpool we havent looked like we have a plan, coherent shape or any idea what Mourinho wants us to do and even in the Liverpool game there was no consideration for us actually scoring.

Now he's chucked Mata on because more attackers = more goals, at least if your playing u10s anyway.
    Would struggle to retrospectively punish because it needs to be an incident that was missed. Hard to claim he missed it.

The team is just unbalanced, and Jose doesn't seem to be able to put out a balanced one. Its annoying because it seems simple to start from zero when you're not getting it right. Is it that ****ing hard to play a team of players in normal positions? I was busy but was going to post I thought we would go 2 behind when Morgan went off. As you said more attacker doesn't mean more goals, if you've got 4 strikers on and can't score then you need to lose at least one of them.

Good goal from Rooney but goes to show you don't need to walk it into the net. It annoys me when team focus on creating good chances at the cost of any chances. We were lucky the other results in the group went our way, but too reactionary by Jose after the wonder goal. He didn't feel the need to sub Pogba after the goal. The change should have just been like for like.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rk2k14)
    He's been our manager for over 3 months now yet we're playing exactly how we were under LVG. Wtf is going on in training.

Not Pep's biggest fan, but as soon as he came in City were starting to play his way of football.
    De Bruyne said himself that Pep hasn't changed a lot but has more attention to detail. I guess City aren't as vulnerable defensively as before(although still not great) and their style is causing them to score loads of goals.

Also if you watched Chelsea under Mourinho the entire calendar year of 2015 we played like you under Van Gaal against small teams and defended like a ***** in big games with no way to get out on counters so it was funny to think that the style of football would change in that sense.

It's not even that bad. You just need to win vs Feyenoord at home(which you will) and you will go through.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 17, 2017
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.