Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Lol, terry's probs gonna be out for the world cup now!!!

wooooo, we actually have a chance now

ReputationRep:
    All I can say is thank god England have brought King in, because Upson and Ferdinand wouldn't be nearly good enough. King will definitely be able to do the job if he can stay fit.

ReputationRep:
    Terry's not out....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevmeister)
    Terry's not out....
    Mixed feelings about that tbh.

ReputationRep:
    If any In-ger-lund fans don't want Terry I'd happily save him for Chelsea!

ReputationRep:
    +1

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    If any In-ger-lund fans don't want Terry I'd happily save him for Chelsea!
    He might not make the 23 if Capello sticks to his guns about picking players on form

ReputationRep:
    Strange comment Ronaldo. Especially when you compare Terry's form this season to Ferdinand. IMO JT has had a very good season once again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronaldo VII)
    He might not make the 23 if Capello sticks to his guns about picking players on form
    The only thing with Terry is that he has set high standards in the past so when people criticise how shocking he's been it might be because of how brilliant he has been in the past. But I do want Capello to pick more players on form and be more open to the idea that players in 'lesser' clubs should at least be tried out i na friendly for a bit. I don't want too much emphasis on experience because squad members might get comfortable and their poerformances can drop. Last thing I want is the footballing equivalent of the England cricket team of a few years ago - old boys network.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc1992)
    Strange comment Ronaldo. Especially when you compare Terry's form this season to Ferdinand. IMO JT has had a very good season once again.
    Ferdinand has played well, when fit. Terry has had a dip in form since we found out about his infidelities. Still, anyone who doesn't want England to line up with both of them is a bit foolish IMO.

ReputationRep:
    Ferdinand has played well, when fit. Terry has had a dip in form since we found out about his infidelities. Still, anyone who doesn't want England to line up with both of them is a bit foolish IMO.
    Incorrect - that is a mythical drop in form. Most CFC supporters have been happy with his performances, I know I have.

ReputationRep:
    Incorrect - that is a mythical drop in form. Most CFC supporters have been happy with his performances, I know I have.
    It's not, I've seen him get skinned multiple times in that period. If you're telling me that is normal for 'JT', fine.

ReputationRep:
    It's not, I've seen him get skinned multiple times in that period. If you're telling me that is normal for 'JT', fine.
    It is normal JT though, constantly getting skinned and getting caught in the act

ReputationRep:
    Tbf Vanessa is pretty nice. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Joe Cole needs to be in the final squad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YL_LDN)
    Joe Cole needs to be in the final squad.
    He's not fit. He is lucky to be in the 30.

ReputationRep:
    We have a month, he gives that something different imo, unpredictability and tested at the very top level. And of course, i like the way he plays it on the ground.

ReputationRep:
    He's been fit for ages, and revealed today in the fitness tests at the end of the season he's the fittest player in the Chelsea squad.

ReputationRep:
    He's been fit for ages, and revealed today in the fitness tests at the end of the season he's the fittest player in the Chelsea squad.
    Physically, perhaps. Takes more than physical fitness, though.

ReputationRep:
    Do you actually have a point to make rather than rambling on?

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.