Christopher Eccleston
    8.20%
    David Tennant
    59.71%
    Matt Smith
    32.09%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samanthaaaa)
    The only website I can think of is BBC iplayer or you could try and see if someone has uploaded the episode onto youtube
    I think i'll just wait for the download to be released

ReputationRep:
    Agh! Less than 3 hours to go!

ReputationRep:
    2 hours 16 min left... i'm going to miss it

ReputationRep:
    bbc is gonna have a packed saturday for the next 10 weeks!!! Dr Who then another Lloyd Webber Contest... but it's all about Dr Who!!! just hope that Moffat doesn't fail himself...

ReputationRep:
    I think Moffat will be just fine.

Though im disappointed to see he is bringing the wheeping angles back. Now, Blink is by far and away my favourite episode, but is there anything more to be said about those statues? I dunno, i fear he will ruin them for me i guess. But that episode works brilliantly on its own, there doesn't need to be more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Untitled258)

Though im disappointed to see he is bringing the wheeping angles back. Now, Blink is by far and away my favourite episode, but is there anything more to be said about those statues? I dunno, i fear he will ruin them for me i guess. But that episode works brilliantly on its own, there doesn't need to be more.
    I can see where you are coming from and wonder what sort of story he can write them into after blink

ReputationRep:
    My freeview tv guide is saying that tonights episode is 65 minutes long? Is that right, are they all gonna be that long now like the specials last year.

ReputationRep:
    My freeview tv guide is saying that tonights episode is 65 minutes long? Is that right, are they all gonna be that long now like the specials last year.
    I think I remember hearing that they were being lengthened to be actual hours rather than commercial channel 'hours'. He might have said it on jonathan Ross or something. But yeah, I think they're all an hour long, with 5 minutes spare for BBC promos either side.

ReputationRep:

Yeah I'm nervous about that too. I don't think the weeping angels will work as well if they're stalking the doctor directly, rather than some scared girl. It won't be as scary because you know that at the end he'll just say some long words that don't fit together and win the day.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else looking forward to Doctor Who? Less than 30 mins to go! I must admitt, I am not fond of the episodes at the start of the series but I have high hopes for this one. It looks really good!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah!! can't wait! =) altho i miss tennant

ReputationRep:
    I'm excited
    *Hums theme tune to self happily* I hope it's good. I'll be really disappointed if it turns out to be poo.
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    What do you guys think of us having a new thread for each episode on here along with a vote of how we found it, so we can build up a picture of how we found the whole series?

I might go start a new thread for it so those of you who fancy speaking about it during the show can comment then. Afterwards, I'll add in a poll for us to vote on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ImperceptibleNinja)
    I'm excited
    *Hums theme tune to self happily* I hope it's good. I'll be really disappointed if it turns out to be poo.
    Apparently it's brilliant! Soo looking forward to it :woo: :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RK)
    What do you guys think of us having a new thread for each episode on here along with a vote of how we found it, so we can build up a picture of how we found the whole series?

I might go start a new thread for it so those of you who fancy speaking about it during the show can comment then. Afterwards, I'll add in a poll for us to vote on.
    Yeah and also means you can spoiler warn people in the title

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RK)

Sounds good. I'm in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RK)

I like that idea :yy: could you post a link in here as well just incase people miss it.

Hopefully, with Doctor Who being so popular now , that would bring in more posters who perhaps don't know about this thread etc.

Perhaps posting it in the tv section and leaving it there for a day or two would be a good idea.
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Here's the thread: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...1#post24497971

I'll see about moving the thread in to TV and then back here, leaving a redirect, which we can sticky in there for a few days to direct people in to here.

ReputationRep:
    Could be a good idea!

Its started!

Like the new credits, new theme tune will take some getting used to. Gonna watch now. T'ra

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 99 Red Balloons)
    Apparently it's brilliant! Soo looking forward to it :woo: :o:
    And it so was brilliant!! :woo:

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.