i can't do this.
:hugs: whats wrong
*pink_sapphires*
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by vapid slut magician)
Got up at 8:15am today as I booked my docs appointment for 9:30 to make myself get up. Goal is to stay awake until at least 10pm tonight. Doc was alarmimgly comptent and spent ages talking to me. Said I was depressed but didn't have depression... if that makes sense. Basically he thought it was precipitated by fracturing my wrist and wanted to see me again next term and if I felt the same he wanted to send me somewhere for a full mood evaluation. He agreed that taking me off paxil wasn't the way to go, which I was glad of since it's helped my anxiety.

Also, the other day I bought tickets to see the 2009 world artistic gymnastic championships at the O2 arena. I'm soooo excited (even though it's 10 months away). I never thought I'd get to see all my favourite gymnasts in action. They're my role models (even though they're like 6 or 8 years younger than me!). Bought tickets for 3 dates which was nearly £180 but worth every penny to me.

so glad your doctors appointment went well and that you got your tickets. It's definitely worth the money as it's something to look forward to and enjoy. You'll be back in action then too so you'll be able to really enjoy it without sitting there wishing that you could be doing all those things. Yay

------------

Odd day. Family REALLY pissing me off. Between driving everyone everywhere, taking Dad to the airport and nearly crashing my car due to the ice this morning and the steering being broken, I spent a couple of hours tidying my room. But what happens? My sister gets back from school comes in and because it's not immaculate yet, she goes and undoes all my hard work All my piles of paperwork kicked over, all my bags of clothes which need to be taken to the charity shops emptied onto the floor, all my electrical wires tangled back up, printer smashed up, books thrown all over the floor, everything. So now I'm back to square one. I'm so upset. Feel I can't talk to my Mum anymore either. She's being so distant and mean to me Argh! Not got a job either. Going to go into the charity shops tomorrow and volunteer for experience. Fed up of sitting around at home and not doing anything.
raspberrybubbles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by *pink_sapphires*)
so glad your doctors appointment went well and that you got your tickets. It's definitely worth the money as it's something to look forward to and enjoy. You'll be back in action then too so you'll be able to really enjoy it without sitting there wishing that you could be doing all those things. Yay

------------

Odd day. Family REALLY pissing me off. Between driving everyone everywhere, taking Dad to the airport and nearly crashing my car due to the ice this morning and the steering being broken, I spent a couple of hours tidying my room. But what happens? My sister gets back from school comes in and because it's not immaculate yet, she goes and undoes all my hard work All my piles of paperwork kicked over, all my bags of clothes which need to be taken to the charity shops emptied onto the floor, all my electrical wires tangled back up, printer smashed up, books thrown all over the floor, everything. So now I'm back to square one. I'm so upset. Feel I can't talk to my Mum anymore either. She's being so distant and mean to me Argh! Not got a job either. Going to go into the charity shops tomorrow and volunteer for experience. Fed up of sitting around at home and not doing anything.
Why did your sister do that? She sounds really odd :s
Vienna Cannon
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I wish i knew why i feel like i need to help everyone. I feel so stupid when i do then it back firesand people use it against me. I wish things could never go wrong but thats all that ever happens. I cannot stand it any more. For the first time i didn't hide behind annonymous when giving advice about rape. and because i am now arguing with peoples idea on it in d&d they are using it against me. Why do I even bother i just cant seem to stop though
I hate the difficulties I get myself into. I've lost my appetite.
i made mince pies earlier but they went horribly wrong. I feel so useless
vapid slut magician
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
without sitting there wishing that you could be doing all those things. Yay
Oh I think I'll still be doing that!
Bangers+Mash
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Can't do my stupid biology coursework. Im so useless. I've learnt my lesson now: im not missing anymore college.
Now i feel bad.
*pink_sapphires*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Bangers+Mash)
Can't do my stupid biology coursework. Im so useless. I've learnt my lesson now: im not missing anymore college.
Now i feel bad.
what is it on? x
Bangers+Mash
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
what is it on? x
"An investigation into the effects of temperature on the rate of respiration of yeast cells".

blah! My plan is due in on thursday, so far I prob have a plan worthy of a "D" grade.
*pink_sapphires*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
"An investigation into the effects of temperature on the rate of respiration of yeast cells".

blah! My plan is due in on thursday, so far I prob have a plan worthy of a "D" grade.

That was the same as mine!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, let me hunt down my external hard drive and i'll send some stuff your way get on MSN! xxx
Bangers+Mash
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
That was the same as mine!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, let me hunt down my external hard drive and i'll send some stuff your way get on MSN! xxx
I love you!!! :hugs:
I'll be on as soon as I get on my other computer (5 mins), don't have msn on here
*pink_sapphires*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I love you!!! :hugs:
I'll be on as soon as I get on my other computer (5 mins), don't have msn on here
Oh actually, mine is the effect of pH but still....I might be able to help with other parts
vapid slut magician
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Oh actually, mine is the effect of pH but still....I might be able to help with other parts
wont it be exactly the same basic experiment? just altering a different variable?
starchild
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
back on the anti depressants got im such a mess
I was meant to be better by now. sat and cried at my doctors for hours!

i feel so run down. but things are reallly not getting better
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by starchild)
:console:

Want to talk?
Vienna Cannon
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I was meant to be better by now. sat and cried at my doctors for hours!

i feel so run down. but things are reallly not getting better
:hugs: what do you think is causing you to feel down :hugs:
vapid slut magician
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
yay im still up and not dying of tiredness! maybe I can finally get back in to normal sleep patterns. Seeing my supervisor/tutor person for my Gothic option paper tomorrow. Tad behind but getting back on track so I guess things are looking ok. Get to play with the chaplain's cats at some point this week too
starchild
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I dont know whats bringing me down. its so infuriating. it could be anything. just dont know how to cope anymore :cry: i want it all to be gone. i want to smile again but i cant
raspberrybubbles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I dont know whats bringing me down. its so infuriating. it could be anything. just dont know how to cope anymore :cry: i want it all to be gone. i want to smile again but i cant
:hugs: Things will get better I luffs yew! :heart: If you want to chat, I'm around
Vienna Cannon
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
None of you would even notice if i disappeared :cry:
thats not true :hugs: I would miss you so much. Your like an angel that gives me so much hope. To lose you would give me no hope. I would be lost if you were to disappear
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (571)
37.71%
No - but I will (119)
7.86%
No - I don't want to (109)
7.2%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (715)
47.23%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise