Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Arsenal Society VIII Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Louis.)
    Vidic has proved he can on numerous occaisons.

Scez, Koscielny and whatever other dross you have at the back haven't.
    Can you please explain to me how a dross defence don't conceded a legit goal in 600 odd premier league minutes?

They made an error, obviously that makes them awful hopeless players who can't handle the pressure lol, you're pathetic

ReputationRep:
    I think you need to buy a world class goalie. Also you need a prolific striker Chamakh has been ok but if you really challenge you need a 20-25 goal striker. Anyway keep your head up and just remember you are more successful than blues and are the most successful team in London.

ReputationRep:
    :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I missed the post-match hyperbole, were people saying Szezcny and Koscielny had to be sold? :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Complex Simplicity)
    Get it out of your system, then proceed to leave our thread.
    Sad but honestly true,I am not trolling. You are a team heavily dependent on Cesc.You lack leadership but more importanly lack fight.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skaiyote)
    I'd rather we won but really people in here are over reacting :facepalm2:
    Agreed, what's up with the knee-jerk reactions and saying things such as Wenger needs to go. It's not the end of the world, after a couple of jokes about trophy cabinets it'll cool down within a week or less

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vn2009)
    Why take off rvp?
    And why have we not bought another centreback!

Every year is the same old. So ****ing frustrated
    He was injured... keep the heads up though... we are still competing in three more important competitions

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jackthevillain)
    i think you need to buy a world class goalie. Also you need a prolific striker chamakh has been ok but if you really challenge you need a 20-25 goal striker. Anyway keep your head up and just remember you are more successful than blues and are the most successful team in london.
    mate read my post!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skaiyote)
    :yep: Damned if you do/don't.

I'd rather we won but really people in here are over reacting :facepalm2:
    Exactly my point. By losing we have attracted alot of non-Arsenal fans into this thread (especially ManU fans). I rather go off TSR for some hours and play BO, instead of reading these pointless comments. The strange thing is that alot of Arsenal fans here are talking in non-Arsenal fans talk, which is rather disappointing. :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    And btw. Szczesny is getting murked like a ***** on twitter. Deserves it, he should keep that mouth shut. Karma's a *****.

ReputationRep:
    I bet Foster wishes he'd retired after his last visit to Wembley (****ing up in the Community Shield vs Chelsea), obviously a botter who can't handle the pressure, **** player. Oh maybe not...

(Original post by Beneb)
      I missed the post-match hyperbole, were people saying Szezcny and Koscielny had to be sold? :lol:
      Basically, Lloris in for Szczesny and Pique in for Koscielny. And Wenger out. And we'll never win a trophy ever again. And we're ****. Something along those lines.

(Original post by Dubstarr)
        And btw. Szczesny is getting murked like a ***** on twitter. Deserves it, he should keep that mouth shut. Karma's a *****.
        Innit. I'm so glad he ****ed up, his twitter ramblings are extremely annoying. Wannabe Rio, tbh. :daydreaming:

ReputationRep:
        Koswhatshisname was a briliant signing IMO.

ReputationRep:
        oh dear.

ReputationRep:
        I have to feel sorry for the Arse here, especially Szczezny. I can't say you deserved to lose like that.

(Original post by Clubber Lang)
          Koswhatshisname was a briliant signing IMO.
          Ah, Clubber. Welcome back to the thread. :sigh:

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by Abiraleft)
          Basically, Lloris in for Szczesny and Pique in for Koscielny. And Wenger out. And we'll never win a trophy ever again. And we're ****. Something along those lines.
          You forgot Kun Aguero in for Bendtner

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by Abiraleft)
          Ah, Clubber. Welcome back to the thread. :sigh:
          Say it with some sincereity, biatch.

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by lukejoshjedi)
          Maybe Bendtner wasn't the greatest tactical sub, in hindsight Arsene....
          It wasn't tactical, RvP was hobbling.
          _

That was bloody frustrating, their goal came at a period where we were turning the screw, and they'd barely been out of their half and then we go and shoot ourselves in the foot once more.
          This soc is going to be quiet in the future, by the sounds of things half the posters are off to Beachy Head..

Looking forward to Chesney getting back on twitter

There goes the quadruple.. :rolleyes:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
        Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
      • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
        Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.