Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    So paper gossip that Yaya Toure is " unhappy with treatment" at city and wants to leave? Some are saying it's only a scare to get a new contract ( with higher wages ) but he said he'd rather take a pay cut and re join Barcelona?

Pls Wenger pls, sign him up

Also, trust Adrian Durham to say we don't deserve Ramsey. What utter bull**** this guy spouts

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...Cup-final.html
    The guy's a berk he said if we won a trophy he'd get rid of his Daily Arsenal segment on his show but now he's going back on his word!! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    So paper gossip that Yaya Toure is " unhappy with treatment" at city and wants to leave? Some are saying it's only a scare to get a new contract ( with higher wages ) but he said he'd rather take a pay cut and re join Barcelona?

Pls Wenger pls, sign him up

Also, trust Adrian Durham to say we don't deserve Ramsey. What utter bull**** this guy spouts

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...Cup-final.html

This whole Yaya thing stinks of his agent inciting dissent. It's a nothing story.

As for Durham, I don't know why people get riled up about the stuff he writes. Your giving him the reaction he wants. Putting the link to the article is only getting him more hits and attention. "Silence is the best reply to a fool"

ReputationRep:
    Are these rumours about barca wanting 45m for fabregas true. I think if they were than UTD would snatch him up. We don't really need him do we

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Adrian Durham would have done a good job at Der Stürmer circa 1939. Guy is basically an anti-Arsenal propagandist

We should just ban the Daily Mail from our press conferences and the Emirates,we really should...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Are these rumours about barca wanting 45m for fabregas true. I think if they were than UTD would snatch him up. We don't really need him do we

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I just cant see him in the prem in anything but an arsenal shirt.

wonder if he'd go somewhere like Juve or PSG if Barca really want rid

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    Adrian Durham would have done a good job at Der Stürmer circa 1939. Guy is basically an anti-Arsenal propagandist

We should just ban the Daily Mail from our press conferences and the Emirates,we really should...
    Don't know why he's still in a job- a complete embarrassment to the footballing world and it's not even funny to read. Someone needs to slap the **** out of him.

Well I do know why he's in a job with who he is.

Like the Pool do with The Sun eh? What next, United banning the Independant

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heiljoe)
    I just cant see him in the prem in anything but an arsenal shirt.

wonder if he'd go somewhere like Juve or PSG if Barca really want rid
    I've moved on from fabregas. I'm not so sure how he'd fit in our system right now but i wouldn't pay 45m for him

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Interesting watch for anyone interested, 2005 FA Cup final vs Utd

We played so badly that day, which is strange because we'd hammered Everton 7-0 a few weeks earlier in a breathtaking display of attacking football. Guess we missed Henry. Lovely to watch Vieira though, what a player he was.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    Interesting watch for anyone interested, 2005 FA Cup final vs Utd

We played so badly that day, which is strange because we'd hammered Everton 7-0 a few weeks earlier in a breathtaking display of attacking football. Guess we missed Henry. Lovely to watch Vieira though, what a player he was.
    I remember UTD scoring but it was disallowed/offside. Can't remember wether it was controversial but that game was unbelievably painful to watch. Was such a relief that we won in the end I just didn't know how

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    I've moved on from fabregas. I'm not so sure how he'd fit in our system right now but i wouldn't pay 45m for him

Posted from TSR Mobile
    what do you make of the Wilfried Bony rumours?

ReputationRep:
    Not a bad striker but essentially just another target man. Giroud isn't going any where and although he hasn't exactly been a threat, he's been good with link up play/assists so I think with a partner up front Giroud will be better.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    A good player but like AR_95 said, he's too similar to Giroud. I think Arsenal need more of a prolific goal scorer at the moment.

Plus Swansea won't sell him unless a big offer (25+ million) is made.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Not a bad striker but essentially just another target man. Giroud isn't going any where and although he hasn't exactly been a threat, he's been good with link up play/assists so I think with a partner up front Giroud will be better.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    yeah he looked very andy-carroll-esque to me. distinctly mid table. albeit I only really saw him at the start of the season, and he may have progressed.

Another things is forwards seem to relish with Swansea, we saw how well Michu did last season too.

I think we need a 'runner' type of striker, who can pick up the ball and make things happen himself, rather than like Giroud who waits till others are in a good position, or scores by getting in good positions.

ReputationRep:
    omg we won the fa cup!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zerforax)
    Even though I can't deal with coming into this thread anymore after the dramatic drop in quality of posting over the last couple of years
    As if you're any better? eff off mate

ReputationRep:
    It appears that we are considering James Milner as a possible replacement for Arteta. I never seen him play DM as he is normally played out wide by city, is he good as DM?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Setsuna)
    It appears that we are considering James Milner as a possible replacement for Arteta. I never seen him play DM as he is normally played out wide by city, is he good as DM?
    i dont see the urgent need to replace a 31 year old with a 28 year old tbh
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Err Bruv

Just seen the pics of ARSE wenger half nude after he got soaked

So dutty

Leave da shirt on next time

NEXT BREAH

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    i dont see the urgent need to replace a 31 year old with a 28 year old tbh
    Tbh I think he might be a back up choice in case we miss out on bender. If we get him for 10 mill it could be a good short term replacement, providing he is good in the DM position.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Setsuna)
    Tbh I think he might be a back up choice in case we miss out on bender. If we get him for 10 mill it could be a good short term replacement, providing he is good in the DM position.
    never seen him play DMF but when City bring him on as a winger he can be a game changer

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 9, 2014
Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.