Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Team_McDreamy)
    i think i am going to go to it, and if its too much i'll just end up using my breathing/grounding techniques to get me through it
    Remember you can always leave the lecture and if anyone asks why just say your phone rang or you needed the loo (if you don't want to explain yourself).

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Really worried about whether I might get in trouble at work because of a HR mixup :s

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tasha96)
    :lovehug:

How are you lovely?
    not good at all how are you?

ReputationRep:
    Need to be locked up, need to be kept away from being unsafe, need to be or I will deal with myself.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Odd socks)
    Really worried about whether I might get in trouble at work because of a HR mixup :s

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What happened?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jean-Luc Picard)
    Need to be locked up, need to be kept away from being unsafe, need to be or I will deal with myself.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What's going on mate?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScaryScience)
    not good at all how are you?
    Whats up hun? Online if you need/want to talk. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james1211)
    What happened?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'll paste what I wrote in the Sainsbury's thread if that's okay, it's kinda difficult to explain :/

Spoiler:
    Show
    Hey guys, rather worried and was wondering if anyone knew how this situation would go?

I usually work from 2-6 on Sunday's, and last week I handed in my holiday form asking to have this Sunday off and i had it approved and was told that was fine. Jump to thursday and I get asked to come in and do the 7 - 3 shift on Sunday (today) because they had no-one else who could do it. Because I'm a pushover I agreed.

When I finished at 3 I checked my pigeon hole and there was a supposedly updated version of my holiday form in there, but it didn't have the fact that I should be off this afternoon marked on it. Does this mean I simply won't get my holiday pay for the 2-6 shift, or will I get in trouble because it'll look like I just haven't turned up?

There was no-one in HR to ask because it's a Sunday and I'm really worried we don't even have a manager or a team leader at the moment because she transferred to another store and hasn't been replaced

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'll paste what I wrote in the Sainsbury's thread if that's okay, it's kinda difficult to explain :/

Spoiler:
    Show
    Hey guys, rather worried and was wondering if anyone knew how this situation would go?

I usually work from 2-6 on Sunday's, and last week I handed in my holiday form asking to have this Sunday off and i had it approved and was told that was fine. Jump to thursday and I get asked to come in and do the 7 - 3 shift on Sunday (today) because they had no-one else who could do it. Because I'm a pushover I agreed.

When I finished at 3 I checked my pigeon hole and there was a supposedly updated version of my holiday form in there, but it didn't have the fact that I should be off this afternoon marked on it. Does this mean I simply won't get my holiday pay for the 2-6 shift, or will I get in trouble because it'll look like I just haven't turned up?

There was no-one in HR to ask because it's a Sunday and I'm really worried we don't even have a manager or a team leader at the moment because she transferred to another store and hasn't been replaced

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Suspect you'll be fine, if I'm understanding it correctly you asked for time off, had it approved, yet went in anyway because they needed staff. To me that would simply make you look dedicated.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    please get yourself to A&E or something if you need to :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Whats happened? Are you both safe?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    please get yourself to A&E or something if you need to :hugs:
    Girlfriend called for an ambulance

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Whats up hun? Online if you need/want to talk. :hugs:
    everything and nothing basically. feel like ****, cannot function, cant even leave my room. lectures meant to be starting tomorrow and I just cant. don't feel right here :/

ReputationRep:
    Whats happened? Are you both safe?!
    Im not gonna be safe till they lock me up or I stop everything

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Girlfriend called for an ambulance

Posted from TSR Mobile
    im so sorry everythings so bad. please keep in touch if you can thinking of you. you did the right thing :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    everything and nothing basically. feel like ****, cannot function, cant even leave my room. lectures meant to be starting tomorrow and I just cant. don't feel right here :/
    Oh hun. I can relate so much to that. Havent been outside in days and literally my only achievement today has been to sit up. :cry2: Is there anything I can do? :hugs:

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Suspect you'll be fine, if I'm understanding it correctly you asked for time off, had it approved, yet went in anyway because they needed staff. To me that would simply make you look dedicated.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    They really dont give a **** clearly

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    They really dont give a **** clearly

Posted from TSR Mobile
    whats going on hun? I could PM you my number if you wanna talk? no pressure but youre not alone. Hang on in there please

ReputationRep:
    Oh hun. I can relate so much to that. Havent been outside in days and literally my only achievement today has been to sit up. :cry2: Is there anything I can do? :hugs:
    Yeah :/ :hugs: ugh. just feel so ****. I think when I felt really awful and distressed I blamed it mostly on depression but looking back I think most of my suffering came from the horrendous emotions of BPD. Havent felt quite so purely depressed in a very very long time and its awful :/

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 24, 2014
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.