Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    What do you guys think the score will be when we play Real Madrid? I think it'll be a minimum of 3-0, they will annihilate us at the bernabeu. Especially as our defence is practically non-existent and our midfield in the past few weeks has been very sloppy at best.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The.Joker)
    What do you guys think the score will be when we play Real Madrid? I think it'll be a minimum of 3-0, they will annihilate us at the bernabeu.
    Hopefully won't even be watching it

ReputationRep:
    I'm gunna go with a 4-1 win vs Madrid. Yes we're out of form, but if you compare our teams man-to-man, we're undeniably better in every single position. We'll come good soon guys, don't worry.

ReputationRep:
    Real Madrid 0-1 Liverpool.

Yossi Benayoun.

That's my prediction.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubzeh)
    Real Madrid 0-1 Liverpool.

Yossi Benayoun.

That's my prediction.
    I'm amazed you're still showing your face around these parts

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cBay)
    I'm gunna go with a 4-1 win vs Madrid. Yes we're out of form, but if you compare our teams man-to-man, we're undeniably better in every single position. We'll come good soon guys, don't worry.
    I agree, although I would've said 4-0 to be honest.
    I don't see how isco or rodriguez could play their way around Gerrard or Allen in midfield anyway.

ReputationRep:
    VIlla haven't won in the League since beating us and have only scored 1 goal.

Was it someone on here that said they'll go on and lose a bunch after beating us?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deshi)
    VIlla haven't won in the League since beating us and have only scored 1 goal.

Was it someone on here that said they'll go on and lose a bunch after beating us?
    1 goal....against Spurs.
    Doesn't really count.

ReputationRep:

Can is cool imo
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShotsFired-9941)

Can is cool imo
    Dont really see how Moreno and Can are misses. Moreno has been decent in an awful defence, Can has been injured.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CB91)
    Dont really see how Moreno and Can are misses. Moreno has been decent in an awful defence, Can has been injured.
    Origi hasn't even played in a Liverpool shirt and is already deemed a "miss"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CB91)
    Yeah. Jury's out on people who have been bought this summer. Calling Can a flop is amusing 10 games into a season where before he is highly regarded and still pretty raw.

That's the problem with Liverpools signings. Too much for the future. They may be misses but I have a feeling Moreno, Manquillo, Can and Markovic will come really good. The latter 2 will take time and won't do too much this season. A fit Sturridge for the season or keeping Suarez was important. The dynamic has messed up massively. But injuries can't be used as an excuse.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Bale is back in training :cry2: #lordhavemercyonliverpool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samir12)
    Bale Benzema Ronaldo, with Isco, Kroos and Modric behind them :coma:.

Liverpool are going to get the D.

I'd be surprised if its anything less than 4-0.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShotsFired-9941)

Can is cool imo
    so a non-liverpool fan who regularly trolls this thread makes a fancy excel spreadsheet about our players?
    everybody better believe everything he says...
    i can see at least half a dozen errors there.

it's just a little sad spending all that time to gather the info, make a spreadsheet and for what?
    troll a TSR thread and get 0 rep?
    10/10.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samir12)
    yeah we're boned.

(Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce)
    Bale Benzema Ronaldo, with Isco, Kroos and Modric behind them :coma:.

Liverpool are going to get the D.

I'd be surprised if its anything less than 4-0.
    don't worry, we have kolo toure.

ReputationRep:
    Ohhhhhh SAMI SAMIIIII.

OH SAMI SAMIIIIII

ReputationRep:
    15 year old Yan Dhanda included in the u19s trip to Madrid for the CL youth game on Tuesday.

What a achievement for the lad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    so a non-liverpool fan who regularly trolls this thread makes a fancy excel spreadsheet about our players?
    everybody better believe everything he says...
    i can see at least half a dozen errors there.

it's just a little sad spending all that time to gather the info, make a spreadsheet and for what?
    troll a TSR thread and get 0 rep?
    10/10.
    Actually saw that on another website, don't think anyone from TSR made it.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Joe Allen's a hit, surely?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: February 4, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.