Turn on thread page Beta
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Good news guys you're off the bottom of the league

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hayles101)
    Alright Lukey lad calm down

Not that im agreeing but if people like Ty and Andy Tate have found internet fame/have become internet celebs.. doesn't say much does it haha.

One of the most well known football fans on twitter is a 20 something guy from Wales who I believe is autistic always feel sorry for him but he brings on a bit himself bless.

The internet is weird!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I will do if you promise never to call me "Lukey lad" ever again...:rolleyes:

We'll you either have to be slutty or mentally unstable to become that type of internet famous so i don't think you'll be leaving us behind any time soon Hayley

The internet isn't just weird, it's insane.
    It is shrouded in anonymity and hostility, it is the breeding ground of hate and envy.
    It is quite simply the manifestation of the negativity that we try to suppress in the outside world.

Or perhaps i'm just a little pessimistic here?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    So when we're struggling to pass our way through teams that are sitting deep and when teams have utterly congested the middle and area directly in front of their box, why do we not just make the necessary subs at half time. Should have been like this after 45m:

Sanchez Giroud Walcott
    Santi Coq AOC

Wing backs didnt push up either which is baffling. Monreal doesnt exactly do that but Debuchy should have been playing as a winger basically. He was terrible generally.

Aaron Ramsey sort of infuriates me as well atm, never seen a player so stubborn in trying things that arent coming off.

End of the day its just one result and its not the end of the world given Chelsea's draw. lol at Utd fans going ape though, as if Arsenal even look where they are on the table these days. West Ham were very good and sometimes you just dont have a good day, we'll still be in for the title.
    The thing is with that team against teams that sit deep against Arsenal is that Coquelin is just a waste of position. There's a reason why he's always the first to get subbed when Arsenal is chasing a game or against teams that are sitting deep. He offers no first pass to start up an attack. Every top side needs an CM who is able to build up play.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Silva is what Ozil dreams to be.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Dirtybit)
    Silva is what Ozil dreams to be.
    Silva is what Arsenal fans think Ozil is

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamiesonn)
    The thing is with that team against teams that sit deep against Arsenal is that Coquelin is just a waste of position. There's a reason why he's always the first to get subbed when Arsenal is chasing a game or against teams that are sitting deep. He offers no first pass to start up an attack. Every top side needs an CM who is able to build up play.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's why if jack was fit he should be next to Coq. He's basically a combination of the best of both Santi and Ramsey has to offer.

By that I mean he has the technique, vision and passing range distribute effectively from midfield and on the other hand he has the physical attributes to drive the ball forward and be an effective B2B

ReputationRep:
    All together now...We are staying up said we are staying up

ReputationRep:
    ^ :rofl:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by ClockEnderAFC)
    All together now...We are staying up said we are staying up
    I still find it incredible that in Arsenal's 100 year history they've never been relegated.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    All over Twitter atm. Not sure why it's taken 6 years to go viral. This is pretty cringe as well

ReputationRep:
    **** love that song. Are we human or are we Arsenallllll

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    I still find it incredible that in Arsenal's 100 year history they've never been relegated.
    Still find it incredible that they were allowed to pay their way into the top flight back in the early 1930's.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)

Das it.

(Original post by The Shed End)
    Still find it incredible that they were allowed to pay their way into the top flight back in the early 1930's.
    Looool there's always something from you

ReputationRep:
    No, yeah, I'm actually with Shed on this one. Never been relegated isn't really valid when you bought back in

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal were the original Chelsea/City/PSG then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TornadoGR4)
    No, yeah, I'm actually with Shed on this one. Never been relegated isn't really valid when you bought back in
    lol idk just felt like quoting him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Shed End)
    FYI that was in 1919 not the early 30's.

ReputationRep:
    Did you know arsenal is in the 20th position lolwtfomg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiceTheSlice)
    19th

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiceTheSlice)
    19th* WBA conceded 3... With a little luck, Gooners are staying up

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: November 8, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.