Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gsbs2)
    as it has been said several times, sometimes it takes five days, sometimes you get a mass rejection after four months. Impossible to tell
    Oh I see, thank you otherwise

ReputationRep:
    ok..I see

ReputationRep:
    anyone been to citi IBD assessment centre! help needed!!!

thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zctprqz)
    anyone been to citi IBD assessment centre! help needed!!!

thank you
    !!! calm down
    shoot me a pm with your questions.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if there have there been any MS IBD ACs yet or are there any planned for the near future?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    has anyone been invite into a BAML IBD AC?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blackboard)
    like I said I have plenty of colleagues who lie. When you are out there to differentiate yourself and get an interview in one of the most competitive industries.... you do just about anything.

P.S. Not just the guys!!!
    Well if u say u r gay, I have heard u have to prove that during assessment centre .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by savonarollla)
    lol, i have a hard time believing there are straight guys saying that they are gay on an employment form xD
    Well if u say u r gay, I have heard u have to prove that during assessment centre .

ReputationRep:
    Markets grad offer at a BB!!! :happy2::happy2::happy2:

I've enjoyed following the thread but now it's time to relax. Good luck all with your apps

ReputationRep:
    Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Potato)
    Markets grad offer at a BB!!! :happy2::happy2::happy2:

I've enjoyed following the thread but now it's time to relax. Good luck all with your apps
    congrats man, well done

ReputationRep:
    How do I withdraw my JP Morgan application? They said I could do it online but I can't see where.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A12R34)
    How do I withdraw my JP Morgan application? They said I could do it online but I can't see where.
    out of curiosity, why you wanna do that?

Edit: There was a button to withdraw in review application section previously, but that button has disappeared now in my application as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by torres657)
    congrats man, well done
    Congrats buddy,
    Could I ask who was it with and how long did the process take for you?
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Orphan123)
    Being gay or straight has nothing to do with your application being successful as they don't review that part of the form.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by giggy12s)
    Being gay or straight has nothing to do with your application being successful as they don't review that part of the form.
    if you put that you are gay, your application will be screened by gay analysts/associates which would potentially increase your chances of landing an interview, lool

ReputationRep:
    Is there any HSBC IB assesment centre coming up? I just got an email that I have passed the interview and that they are considering me for the AC

ReputationRep:
    How long after the second round for MS IBD have ppl heard back? Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by torres657)
    if you put that you are gay, your application will be screened by gay analysts/associates which would potentially increase your chances of landing an interview, lool
    This made my day looool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gsbs2)
    How long after the second round for MS IBD have ppl heard back? Thanks!
    had mine friday and heard back monday

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.