The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4960
dannicottell
now that would be hillarious....unless you only applied to LSE...I doubt the other four uni's would be too happy :P

Even if he did only apply to LSE, it would still be application suicide.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
limonadita
I'd say it's 'nothing' day for me, my application hasn't been at LSE long enough. :frown:
I want to know! NOW! :biggrin:

when did you apply?
tomoli
Even if he did only apply to LSE, it would still be application suicide.

obviously...i was kidding..
Reply 4963
dannicottell
obviously...i was kidding..

Ha ok sorry. It seems I, like Amar, do not pick up on internet humour!
Kinda hard to tell over the internet anyway
Reply 4965
dannicottell
but you dont take it seriously no :tongue:

I know. But I still took secret pleasure in the fact that my rep weapon was huge, even though I rarely use it. Now I know its not. I'm crushed, quite frankly. :frown:
just got another warning ...better stop with the jokes lol...
Would it make you feel better if i repped you? :smile:
they obviously hate you. or blenders.
dannicottell
Would it make you feel better if i repped you? :smile:

sorry I can't answer this question because of my warning.....
Beef_Eater
sorry I can't answer this question because of my warning.....

sticking to the rules now...
tomoli
I know. But I still took secret pleasure in the fact that my rep weapon was huge, even though I rarely use it. Now I know its not. I'm crushed, quite frankly. :frown:

If you really want to, you can calculate your rep power by going on the help page and typing in 'reputation' :smile:
Zero point in me doing that. I've been repped by one person. I feel quite unloved.
dannicottell
Zero point in me doing that. I've been repped by one person. I feel quite unloved.

I've given my rep for the day...but say something nice / funny and you never know - you could have some tomorrow. :biggrin:
Reply 4974
Economist1
If you really want to, you can calculate your rep power by going on the help page and typing in 'reputation' :smile:

Thanks, but Im really not bothered.
Economist1
I've given my rep for the day...but say something nice / funny and you never know - you could have some tomorrow. :biggrin:

You're too kind! I'm too exhausted to be funny right now though. Ahhh well. One day :biggrin:
Capocrimini
As far as I'm aware, there's a large gap between LSE and UCL in terms of international recognition and strength of econ. department. Though, from what I've gathered, UCL seems to be a more sociable university.

:ditto:
tomoli
Amar could you add my name back onto the first page please - in green. Thanks!

LMAO!!! (I'm at work and everyone is looking at me with a what-at-you-laughing-at kind of look! lol!)
Reply 4978
Hey, dus ne 1 no, when the next batch of rejections and offers go out????
amar247
Hey, dus ne 1 no, when the next batch of rejections and offers go out????

The speculation is that offers and rejections will come out on alternating Fridays, the next Friday being a rejections day since we had an offers day last week.

And just so that you know, it is probably better if you do not write in 'text speak' on these forums. :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending