Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JayAyy)
    I was gonna roll to the library, but due to being a big scumbag I ain't gonna go :smug:
    You make me sick.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tha_Black_Shinobi)
    I'm in the library right now. Man got himself a private booth :smug:
    Is it packed in there?

(Original post by yoyo462001)
      You make me sick.
      lol, why u mad tho?

ReputationRep:
      You make me sick.
      Take some medicine, babes :smug:
      • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by + polarity -)
      lol, why u mad tho?
      I'm cool :cool:
      Take some medicine, babes :smug:
      Not everyone is balling like you. Medicine is expensive.

ReputationRep:
      Is it packed in there?
      Not in the slightest. The library has never been packed at this time so far. Its actually so quiet I could have a bash in here without anybody noticing if I so pleased. (okay maybe not that quiet). I hear there is a snowball fight in Upper Court right now though :sogood:

ReputationRep:
      Not everyone is balling like you. Medicine is expensive.
      Sainsbury's Basics Multivitamins and Cod Liver Oil = 60p in total. You must be ultra black if you can't afford that tbh :smug:

ReputationRep:
      Not in the slightest. The library has never been packed at this time so far. Its actually so quiet I could have a bash in here without anybody noticing if I so pleased. (okay maybe not that quiet). I hear there is a snowball fight in Upper Court right now though :sogood:
      Don't ever say that again. It reminds me of the time when some guy was bashing in one of the libraries back at home :rofl:

Someone lied to you. I can't see any fighting or hear any screaming

Don't ever say that again. It reminds me of the time when some guy was bashing in one of the libraries back at home :rofl:
        awww noooo :facepalm2:
        • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
        Sainsbury's Basics Multivitamins and Cod Liver Oil = 60p in total. You must be ultra black if you can't afford that tbh :smug:
        Black + studnet = lots of pasta meals :coma:

Good thing pasta isn't going up on the open markets, if we were hit with high prices I'd start bulk buying/ buy some futures.

ReputationRep:
        awww noooo :facepalm2:
        I looked up and told everyone on my table to look. We were laughing for a long time :rofl:

ReputationRep:
        Black + studnet = lots of pasta meals :coma:

Good thing pasta isn't going up on the open markets, if we were hit with high prices I'd start bulk buying/ buy some futures.
        I eat more rice than pasta tbh :smug:

I think the price of everything will go up. This is a terrible time to be black, poor and a student
        I need to look for a job though, but I don't have any real work experience :erm:

I looked up and told everyone on my table to look. We were laughing for a long time :rofl:
          But why would you do that?!

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by Jonah Ramone)
          I just got two top scores on OTHER arcade games. So you are safe for a while cos that pinball game is driving me insane!!
          I knew you'd give up.

:smug:

I got to the top with the multipliers, the last one is "H", whatever that means. :eyebrow: But I lit up the 3 stars a couple more times after, on the same ball, nothing more happened and when I lost the ball, all of the multipliers stay lit up too. :holmes:

ReputationRep:
          But why would you do that?!
          I have no idea :rofl:
          He came in, read a newspaper and then started bashing in a packed library :rofl2:

But he was black :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:

Someone lied to you. I can't see any fighting or hear any screaming
          looooooooooooooooooooool. :rofl: That is emotional. Although public libraries in London are full of freaks tbh

Black + studnet = lots of pasta meals rice meals :coma:

Corrected. I have also consumed ALOT of chicken since I've been here. I rarely make a meal that doesn't consist of chicken in some form. I did actually bulk buy pasta today cos I saw a cheap, hench bag in Tesco's and it was just calling to me

ReputationRep:
          looooooooooooooooooooool. :rofl: That is emotional. Although public libraries in London are full of freaks tbh
          Anything with 'public' in London is always gonna be full of freaks. Even transport :rofl:

ReputationRep:
          Is there no room for the white man anymore? :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
          Black men? Chicken?

Surely not? :p:

ReputationRep:
          Just found the tesco reciept from today. The bag of pasta was just £3.28 :sogood::coma::sogood::coma:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
        Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
        Useful resources
        AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
      • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
        Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.