Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

73% Of British Would be Unhappy If Britain Became A White Minority State Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sharpshooter)
    So you want people to look like Andy Murray?

I'm assuming this a joke post?
    No I want my society to look white with white people. What does Andy Murray have to do with this ?

ReputationRep:
    White people were 93% of the population at the last census in 2001. Now in ten years racial demographics don’t change that much, but just let’s say it has, let's say, it's gone down to 90% unlikely, but just let's say it has. The fact that the OP is worried that white people can't hang on at 90% when every institution, company, council, police force, head of state, head teacher is governed and ruled over by white British people.

When white people are 9/10 people in the country. Where white people by and large write most of the schoolbooks and create most of what is on television and in the media therefore shape what people know and think about the world. Where they set society’s ideas about beauty, about proper english where they have the power to stereotype. If he seriously doesn't think white people can hang on and are under threat then he must think white people are weakest willed most pathetic race of people on earth.

You know sometimes I truly think white people JUST MAKE UP THINGS TO PISSED OFF AT

ReputationRep:
    If we continue immigration at this rate, the black man will have the whip hand over the white man- enoch powell

I'm black, and aside from the slavery refferal, I can totally agree with this statemen and why white people would be annoyed if they became a minority in their own country. However, it's also the whole issue of change; people don't really like change (unless your first names barack) untill they've gotten used to it..if this were to happen, i think after a decade or so when it becomes normality people would be fine with it, it's just the IDEA of it which is probably scary to many white britons.

ReputationRep:
    I think you'd struggle to find a people that would enjoy being a minority in their country.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bonged.)
    I think you'd struggle to find a people that would enjoy being a minority in their country.
    I disagree. Barack Obama was elected show people that being mixed race is the way forward, we celebrated that election like he was our own. I believe this country can have millions of Barack Obama's eventually, and that would be great.

ReputationRep:
    I disagree. Barack Obama was elected show people that being mixed race is the way forward, we celebrated that election like he was our own. I believe this country can have millions of Barack Obama's eventually, and that would be great.
    Well, using the example of the USA, I don't think the native americans are exactly ecstatic about their current situation. I wonder how much their vote affected the election...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shayshay)
    If we continue immigration at this rate, the black man will have the whip hand over the white man- enoch powell

I'm black, and aside from the slavery refferal, I can totally agree with this statemen and why white people would be annoyed if they became a minority in their own country. However, it's also the whole issue of change; people don't really like change (unless your first names barack) untill they've gotten used to it..if this were to happen, i think after a decade or so when it becomes normality people would be fine with it, it's just the IDEA of it which is probably scary to many white britons.
    Your white.

ReputationRep:
    About two weeks ago I told a guy that he was the dumbest guy I've ever encountered on TSR.
    You should find that man and apologise for stealing his title.

ReputationRep:

Well, using the example of the USA, I don't think the native americans are exactly ecstatic about their current situation. I wonder how much their vote affected the election...
    Obama is the white man's dog. The white man made him and now he will break him. They elect a black man as President so they can say that racism is dead. This is just the white man's latest TRICK to try to put black people to sleep, make us think racism has gone out of business. Obama is getting it on both ends from those racists who control him by saying they are disappointed in him and then by holding his light tan butt to the proverbial fire

The joke is that they call Obama a BLACK MAN. They would not know what to do if an original African Black man like me were president. Obama has a millionth of my negritude. Actually, let me correct myself, Obama has none of my negritude because his mixed raced genes, his white mum, cancels out his blackness. He is sending soldiers all over the world to fight for America's wickedness. Ultimately, he is sending young black and brown people to kill other black and brown people to do the white man's bidding. Sad, sick, disgusting, and more proof of Obama's weakness. The Trilateral Commission, the IMF, all those wicked white people are using him, and he smiles. He is socialized into the white man's laws and evil : He knows what is going on as he lays up in that foul White House.

However the chickens are coming home to roost. Oh yes ! The white man built a house of cards on the exploitation of black people. Slavery gave the white man a comparative economic advantage that he exploited to build an empire of evil. Now, that dirty money economy, an economy built on an illusion, a set of fetishes, exchange value, and lies, is coming to a head. This is powerful. The white media isn't reporting this story enough. America is done ! Dead ! Gone ! Those fool people simply are too dumb and inbred and lazy to understand that is the nail in the coffin of American empire. The brown people of the world have said, "No More!" What whitey calls the 3rd and 2nd world is rising up. This is so deep.

OUR AFROCENTRIC PRINCIPLES HAVE TRIUMPHED !!

Gold was the basis of the African kingdoms of great such Kusch and Benin. Gold is tangible a real thing. The white man will have to get on his knees and go back to Africa to beg for our resources. As Black Jesus said, "The black man shall inherit the Earth."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moss_Side_Time)
    Obama is the white man's dog. The white man made him and now he will break him. They elect a black man as President so they can say that racism is dead. This is just the white man's latest TRICK to try to put black people to sleep, make us think racism has gone out of business. Obama is getting it on both ends from those racists who control him by saying they are disappointed in him and then by holding his light tan butt to the proverbial fire

The joke is that they call Obama a BLACK MAN. They would not know what to do if an original African Black man like me were president. Obama has a millionth of my negritude. Actually, let me correct myself, Obama has none of my negritude because his mixed raced genes, his white mum, cancels out his blackness. He is sending soldiers all over the world to fight for America's wickedness. Ultimately, he is sending young black and brown people to kill other black and brown people to do the white man's bidding. Sad, sick, disgusting, and more proof of Obama's weakness. The Trilateral Commission, the IMF, all those wicked white people are using him, and he smiles. He is socialized into the white man's laws and evil : He knows what is going on as he lays up in that foul White House.

However the chickens are coming home to roost. Oh yes ! The white man built a house of cards on the exploitation of black people. Slavery gave the white man a comparative economic advantage that he exploited to build an empire of evil. Now, that dirty money economy, an economy built on an illusion, a set of fetishes, exchange value, and lies, is coming to a head. This is powerful. The white media isn't reporting this story enough. America is done ! Dead ! Gone ! Those fool people simply are too dumb and inbred and lazy to understand that is the nail in the coffin of American empire. The brown people of the world have said, "No More!" What whitey calls the 3rd and 2nd world is rising up. This is so deep.

Gold was the basis of the African kingdoms of great such Kusch and Benin. Gold is tangible a real thing. The white man will have to get on his knees and go back to Africa to beg for our resources. As Black Jesus said, "The black man shall inherit the Earth."
    Awesome.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moss_Side_Time)

well, as a history student i know that at the height of slavery in america only 2% of white households owned slaves. also, at the height of slavery in the british empire it contributed less than 5% of gdp. slaves were purchased from africa from black tribal leaders and ordinary white and indian workers were pushed off the plantations by the slaves which left them destitute. slavery was a trade for wealthy few.
    the problem is you racists have is that the west was built on technological advantage which was the sole invention of the westerners.

also, as someone who studies the jihad because of its history in india it always puzzles me as to why black people completly ignore the far worse arab enslavement of africans that went on from the 7th century until, well, it is still happening.

ReputationRep:

We don't want ****ing mix races, its bad enough as it is now. I'm sorry that you aren't white, but get this into your head BRITAIN DOES NOT WANT WHITE MINORITY. Why is mix races the way forward cos Obama was elected? He's been an abysmal president. Why do you bring Obama up yet won't mention LE PEN in France, Northern League in Italy and other far right parties in Sweden, Denmark, Hungary, Austria, Finland and Holland? With the sudden rise of these parties all because of immigration prove Europe does not want to be a non white continent.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cris29)
    We don't want ****ing mix races, its bad enough as it is now. I'm sorry that you aren't white, but get this into your head BRITAIN DOES NOT WANT WHITE MINORITY.
    Most don't mind about mixing races actually, it's the way world is going. And I suspect it will happen at a good pace.

And I am white btw, just hoping the human race to unite as one like a lot other people. If Britain doesn't have anything to close to being a minority-majority nation then we're are screwed as we will be too divided. You're hitlerish thoughts are dying out I'm afriad, globalisation is taking place.

ReputationRep:
    Most don't mind about mixing races actually, it's the way world is going. And I suspect it will happen at a good pace.

And I am white btw, just hoping the human race to unite as one like a lot other people. If Britain doesn't have anything to close to being a minority-majority nation then we're are screwed as we will be too divided. You're hitlerish thoughts are dying out I'm afriad, globalisation is taking place.

sorry the world is not going this way. i do not see indians mixing with africans any time soon. or chinese either. or arabs. i do not see chinese mixing with indians etc.

i think this grey agenda as it has been called is just one more symptom of the illness that lies at the heart of western society. a profound self hate that i find very bizarre.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by peaceman)
    sorry the world is not going this way. i do not see indians mixing with africans any time soon. or chinese either. or arabs. i do not see chinese mixing with indians etc.

i think this grey agenda as it has been called is just one more symptom of the illness that lies at the heart of western society. a profound self hate that i find very bizarre.
    In time it will do, maybe not in our lifetime, but it will do eventually.

The world will eventually become a melting racial pot and we should be proud for that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by johndoranglasgow)
    About two weeks ago I told a guy that he was the dumbest guy I've ever encountered on TSR.
    You should find that man and apologise for stealing his title.
    He actually has a point. I've seen loads of immigration/white minority school threads popping up everywhere now. We should be celebrating this kind of thing. I for one hope it does happen as it would lead our nation to better things!!

ReputationRep:
    Welcome to London (or should that be New Lagos?)

My advice is to get out of the Uk if it is at all possble as the place will be very uncomforable in the years to come. I wonder how our reputation will fare when things finally reach breaking point?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gnobe)
    He actually has a point. I've seen loads of immigration/white minority school threads popping up everywhere now. We should be celebrating this kind of thing. I for one hope it does happen as it would lead our nation to better things!!
    And what would these 'better things' be exactly?

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't enjoy it, I'd just find it difficult to give a ****...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by effofex)
    One question:

What about Emiratis?
    Arabs are pretty nationalistic (to say the least); they dominate the UAE and everyone knows it. Whether or no they like it, is another matter.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.