Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by River Shadow)
    I really enjoyed last week's episode. Although she was very hesistant and did mess up the names, Ally's my favourite of the new nurses. The Red Button special was great as well. Poor Jeff though...

This isn't good...

Spoiler:
    Show
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s1...ench-exit.html Wonder how he'll bow out... I can't see him just deciding to leave the hospital. Guessing this also dashes my hopes of Zoe and Nick getting back together...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I can see it happening going by the events of the next few week. I hope the door is left open, providing he doesn't go back to Eastenders. I was hoping for a reunion too.

ReputationRep:
    Good episode today! :teeth:

Nice to see spoilers for next week for once.
    Goodbye Nick Jordan :nopity:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    I'm glad the door has been left open for Nick to come back

Spoiler:
    Show
    I know it's unlikely, but I'm still hoping for a reunion

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manupalace)
    I'm glad the door has been left open for Nick to come back

Spoiler:
    Show
    I know it's unlikely, but I'm still hoping for a reunion
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Between him and Zoe? Me too! I was pleased to see her go after him... Half wanted him to tell her to come with him, as much as I love Zoe. If she ever leaves, I've already decided that she's going to go and live happily ever after with Jordan...

Good episode, and I'm pleased everything came out in regards to who stabbed Yvonne. Good to see Nylon's mother again as well - I like the actor who plays her. So much respect for Jamie this episode as well! Farewell, Jordan... If I recall though, the operation Zoe forged consent for would only give him a few extra years, and that was a few years ago now, so maybe we'll at least hear something of him again?

Is it bad that I want the next departing character to have an explosive/dramatic ending? All of the recent ones have just chosen to leave, so I think we're due another one soon... This is Holby after all...
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by River Shadow)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Between him and Zoe? Me too! I was pleased to see her go after him... Half wanted him to tell her to come with him, as much as I love Zoe. If she ever leaves, I've already decided that she's going to go and live happily ever after with Jordan...

Good episode, and I'm pleased everything came out in regards to who stabbed Yvonne. Good to see Nylon's mother again as well - I like the actor who plays her. So much respect for Jamie this episode as well! Farewell, Jordan... If I recall though, the operation Zoe forged consent for would only give him a few extra years, and that was a few years ago now, so maybe we'll at least hear something of him again?

Is it bad that I want the next departing character to have an explosive/dramatic ending? All of the recent ones have just chosen to leave, so I think we're due another one soon... This is Holby after all...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yep, I meant between Zoe and Jordan

I think the tumour is supposed to be gone. I vaguely remember an episode where he had headaches, so had a scan which was completely clear :confused:

I think an explosive/dramatic exit would be good (just glad it wasn't Jordan). I know who I'd like to see leave but I won't be very popular :rolleyes::ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manupalace)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yep, I meant between Zoe and Jordan

I think the tumour is supposed to be gone. I vaguely remember an episode where he had headaches, so had a scan which was completely clear :confused:

I think an explosive/dramatic exit would be good (just glad it wasn't Jordan). I know who I'd like to see leave but I won't be very popular :rolleyes::ninja:
    Yeah, I remember that as well, but I think that was the case even straight after the surgery, and they still said he'd only have a few years. This is 'Casualty', continuity isn't exactly its strong point. :confused:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Who?

I can't think of anyone who I'd really like to leave right now... Louise and Lloyd have both become a lot less irritating than they used to be, and I've started liking Fletch a lot... Some characters "just choosing" to leave though sometimes seems a bit out-of-character... And not as interesting most of the time, although I still adore Ruth and Jay's exit together. :love:

ReputationRep:
    I admire Tes and Fletch's closeness, but kissing is just wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Decerto)
    :afraid: she was just getting rid of the competition... :lol:

ReputationRep:

(Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    It was so wrong :s:

I like this new Ash guy

ReputationRep:
    I would have never thought she would be competition to Aoife - Tess is nearly twice Fletch's age.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by This Honest)

I like this new Ash guy
    I do also. As much as I like Zoe, I kind of hope he gets clinical lead.

ReputationRep:
    They hinted Fletch and Tess a while ago and it is not right because Fletch is married with kids

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by This Honest)

I like this new Ash guy
    I felt for the dad and son... single fathers don't get any mention in today's society, so unfair! :mad:

I would have never thought she would be competition to Aoife - Tess is nearly twice Fletch's age.
    Aoife was competition to her which is why she said it was inappropriate...

ReputationRep:
    I felt for the dad and son... single fathers don't get any mention in today's society, so unfair! :mad:

Aoife was competition to her which is why she said it was inappropriate...

I would have though Fletch would have gone with the younger one though.

ReputationRep:
    I would have though Fletch would have gone with the younger one though.
    Yeah, he would have if Tess didn't scare her off :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, he would have if Tess didn't scare her off :lol:
    Tess is sneaky.

ReputationRep:
    Tess is sneaky.
    Isn't he married though as well?:/

ReputationRep:
    Isn't he married though as well?:/
    He is but she isn't.

Who is your favourite character anyway?

I think mine has to be Zoe or Sam.

ReputationRep:
    He is but she isn't.

Who is your favourite character anyway?

I think mine has to be Zoe or Sam.
    Urgh... He cant be doing this...

:erm: I like Sam... It would have been Dylan but yeah... Hmmm... I quite like Fletch but not now

I liked Lenny too

But yeah probably Sam then now, not Tom strangely enough

ReputationRep:
    Urgh... He cant be doing this...

:erm: I like Sam... It would have been Dylan but yeah... Hmmm... I quite like Fletch but not now

I liked Lenny too

But yeah probably Sam then now, not Tom strangely enough

Tom just annoys me. The storyline with that Dominic was very annoying aswell and I didn't really see the point. I liked Nick and Ruth. Unfortunately, they both left.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 18, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.