oh my god robbie o_o
    Who's robbie?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by newts2k)
    Who's robbie?
    was not the name of the guy with the zebra hair? :L

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom)
    That third guy who got blackout - am I the only person who couldn't really tell whether he was black, white or Asian? :lolwut:
    I think he was kind of Asian, maybe Thai.

He was well scary.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    That third guy who got blackout - am I the only person who couldn't really tell whether he was black, white or Asian? :lolwut:
    I'm surprised you couldn't tell. He obviously Asian.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by babygirl110)
    I think he was kind of Asian, maybe Thai.

He was well scary.
    (Original post by yoyo462001)
    I'm surprised you couldn't tell. He obviously Asian.
    Yeah, maybe I was being a bit silly there. When he first appeared, I initially thought he was Asian. Then it showed his niece and nephew on the clip, who both looked white. And then I thought he looks like he could be a bit black or white, dunno.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tillytots)
    was not the name of the guy with the zebra hair? :L
    Oh right haha, yeh, bizarre chap! Isn't his build completely over the top? I just wouldnt think a girl would like a man that ridiculously big and muscular, he just seems to be one of those guys who's trying to make up for being short by being ridiculuolsy tonk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by newts2k)
    Oh right haha, yeh, bizarre chap! Isn't his build completely over the top? I just wouldnt think a girl would like a man that ridiculously big and muscular, he just seems to be one of those guys who's trying to make up for being short by being ridiculuolsy tonk
    :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    Glad Megan got a date with that guy.
    Can't wait to see how their date goes.

ReputationRep:
    i love this show and im proud to say it :L

ReputationRep:
    Lucy sooo cuteeeeee.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _xAnonymous)
    Lucy sooo desperate.
    Fixed.
    She's lovely, but sooo desperate.
    I got confused though, did Paddy suggest that this was the last episode?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Louzilla)
    Fixed.
    She's lovely, but sooo desperate.
    I got confused though, did Paddy suggest that this was the last episode?
    Hey,

I think he was just saying how it was Celine's last episode, as she has to go back to work.

Pretty sure it will still be on next week, and from what I've heard Lucy does get a date at some point......

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, maybe I was being a bit silly there. When he first appeared, I initially thought he was Asian. Then it showed his niece and nephew on the clip, who both looked white. And then I thought he looks like he could be a bit black or white, dunno.
    He's blatantly East Asian lol. Maybe his brother/sister had children with a white person thus white kids.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanNature1992)
    He's blatantly East Asian lol. Maybe his brother/sister had children with a white person thus white kids.
    I don't know why but I just can't get over how scary he was. I definitely wouldn't want to cross paths with him on the street

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by babygirl110)
    I don't know why but I just can't get over how scary he was. I definitely wouldn't want to cross paths with him on the street
    He seemed like a sweetheart going on the rides with his niece/nephew! His fake eye contacts were a bit weird. When any guy is in the gym they think they're the **** lol

ReputationRep:
    NO LIKEY NO LIGHTY....let the blueberry see the muffin!
    JOJO and Lucy always have their light on til the fella turns it offf..slightly desperate.

ReputationRep:
    He seemed like a sweetheart going on the rides with his niece/nephew! His fake eye contacts were a bit weird. When any guy is in the gym they think they're the **** lol
    He looked like he was from a horror movie, texas chainsaw massacre or whatever it's called. I've never watched it but its the first thing that came to mind.

ReputationRep:
    They should reverse this show (men are on the buzzers) - bet it would seem quite sexist wouldnt it
    It'd never work... men aren't as fussy as women!

ReputationRep:
    JoJo.

I would!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yoyo462001)
    I like this guy, chose the right girl. Posh guy too!
    I thought he was a cool guy too. Man, he couldn't lose between either Megan or Celine. Megan is very pretty, but then there was Celine with her accent and decent job....hard bloody pressed I tell ya'.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.