ReputationRep:
    Please sign me up! Family Guy is superb!!!!! :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    Sign me up! Gotta love a show with no respect for society :p:

"Brian, why are you tied to Meg's pole?" hahahaha :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    Sign me up!!!

giggity giggity allrrrite :perv:

Hello guys, being an Entertainment mod and now a social group mod, just checking that you're all sorted/happy in here for your group leader and deputy leaders? Any of the leaders now confused as to how to manage the group? If the leader/a deputy could quote or PM me, that'd be great. If people think there aren't any leaders that are still active and are desperate to lead the soc, please quote me too. Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Is it ok if I join, such an amazing program

ReputationRep:
    **** rip off of The Simpsons.

ReputationRep:
    lol meg you startled me (after whacking her with a baseball bat)
    shut up meg

The leadership for this soc is up for grabs for anybody who would like it. All it requires is accepting join requests and managing any associated threads.

Please quote me if interested.

(Original post by Nightowl)
    Hi
    I see you're the only deputy, if you still feel you're active enough, you have priority on becoming the leader of this group.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Champagne Supernova)
    The leadership for this soc is up for grabs for anybody who would like it. All it requires is accepting join requests and managing any associated threads.

Please quote me if interested.

I see you're the only deputy, if you still feel you're active enough, you have priority on becoming the leader of this group.
    Guess no-one wants to take it up. :p:

Hadn't seen this thread before, and had a request to make another one declined, so I'll join this group and take over if you want?

Certainly don't mind.

(Original post by marcusmerehay)
    Guess no-one wants to take it up. :p:

Hadn't seen this thread before, and had a request to make another one declined, so I'll join this group and take over if you want?

Certainly don't mind.
    Thanks Expect a notification regarding a leadership request

ReputationRep:
    Thanks Expect a notification regarding a leadership request
    Thanking you kindly.

ReputationRep:
    x
    Could I get you to close this one (thread) for me? I'd quite like to start afresh.

(Original post by marcusmerehay)
    Could I get you to close this one (thread) for me? I'd quite like to start afresh.
    Yes, that's fine. Just keep this as an associated thread to the group though :top:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 11, 2011
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.