Turn on thread page Beta

It Polls for Thee: Secretary General Election Time! watch

• View Poll Results: Vote for your preferred SG. YOU HAVE SEVEN DAYS.
    Nightowl
    60.00%
    Wootcannon
    6.67%
    Brimstone
    30.00%
    Ahmed
    0%
    ABSTAIN
    3.33%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 6+6=6)
    i see your 15 and raise you by one.

hate crimes is too soft, i was more thinking genocide.
    Where do you think I was going with hate crimes?:rolleyes:
    If México doesn't get good grades this summer then México is going to be pissed:mad:

ReputationRep:
    China luckily only has 8 AS modules, but wishes it had no exams at all. China prefers Coursework based subjects

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nightowl)
    China luckily only has 8 AS modules, but wishes it had no exams at all. China prefers Coursework based subjects
    NO México would rather die then do coursework! Coursework is far too stressful with all it's word limits, deadlines and irrate teachers for México's liking.
    México has just 5 resits (and one A2 resit), 4 of which are language papers and are being resat jst for the sake of it (México's school's policy), so it's not too bad, plus México's exams are fairly spaced out. Still, México does like to ***** about it.

ReputationRep:
    China likes some coursework when its just writing essays, but ICT Coursework was China's idea of hell.

ReputationRep:
    If I could turn one's attention back to the Secretary General topic, (and I am aware this may lose me one or two votes still to be made), Bribery in all representative elections will be made illegal. Representatives are supposed to be elected on ability.

ReputationRep:
    If I could turn one's attention back to the Secretary General topic, (and I am aware this may lose me one or two votes still to be made), Bribery in all representative elections will be made illegal. Representatives are supposed to be elected on ability.
    I admire your boldness and I agree entirely that candidates should be elected upon ability.

ReputationRep:
    How do you intend to stop bribery. It could happen via PM.

ReputationRep:
    That goes without saying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aiman)
    We can't really do much; it's up to the integrity of individual members. But if anyone is caught, then serious action should and will be taken.

ReputationRep:
    Here here. México whole-heartedly agrees with this proposition. However México realises that this would be hard to police.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aiman)
    I'm just going to ask for honesty between representatives, I like to think not all of them would fall for bribery. If someone recieves a PM asking them to vote for money/sub/rep etc, Simply forward the message to the SG, and he will deal with it. Of course I can only rely on people's honesty in these matters when it's via PM, but in a recent event (mentioning no names) two people came forward to me and I'm not even SG so I think it will be fairly successful if we actually put it in the rule book.

ReputationRep:
    here, here :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    I'm just going to ask for honesty between representatives, I like to think not all of them would fall for bribery. If someone recieves a PM asking them to vote for money/sub/rep etc, Simply forward the message to the SG, and he will deal with it. Of course I can only rely on people's honesty in these matters when it's via PM, but in a recent event (mentioning no names) two people came forward to me and I'm not even SG so I think it will be fairly successful if we actually put it in the rule book.

**** :vroam:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 6+6=6)
    here, here :ninja:
    Shouldn't that be "hear, hear!"?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Knogle)
    Shouldn't that be "hear, hear!"?
    Really?
    That's a good point actually, I don't know which one is right. I'm confused!!

ReputationRep:
    Yes it is Hear hear

Perhaps 6+6 was coming forward, as in "Im here, Im here"

ReputationRep:
    Its definitely ''hear, hear''

ReputationRep:
    Yes it is Hear hear

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Thank you, thank you I'm here till Thursday!

ReputationRep:
    Yes it is Hear hear

:eyeball:

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.