We could make excellent frenemies! :')
    :five:

Goodbye Ricicles :moon:

Cheerios now please

ReputationRep:
    Cheerios

Rice krispies went while I was away!

ReputationRep:
    Mmm..I love my oats! N'aw damn. I'm gonna lose here, but I'm backing Quakers

Cheerios.

There don't seem to be so many males voting, I thought men liked their food!

ReputationRep:
    Quakers!

Hate sugary cereals so cheerios are a no no

ReputationRep:
    Quakers! Mmm porridge

ReputationRep:
    Quakers pleease! Yummy, nothing better than warm porridge to wake you up in the morning

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stray_talk)
    Cheerios.

There don't seem to be so many males voting, I thought men liked their food!
    I know, right? I try to get my boyfriend involved and he is just like.. 'I'd rather eat it than talk about it.'

Fair one but..why can't we do both? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheHaylio)
    Quakers!

Hate sugary cereals so cheerios are a no no
    Wait, wha?!

Sachet of Oats So Simple:

30g Cheerios:

Sugary?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TotoMimo)
    Wait, wha?!

30g Cheerios:

Sugary?
    To be fair plain oats have <1
    -------------
    I vote cheerio's! Cheerio's for champion!

ReputationRep:
    yeah, I have plain too ><

ReputationRep:
    I think because Oats so Simple is highly processed, not *real* porridge, it's kinda the Weetabix Crispy Minis to Weetabix (original). Full of bits and bobs to make it more appealing and convenient.

Though *real* porridge is the daddy, in my opinion... But Scott's Porage Oats were voted out round one!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I agree, people often think they hate porridge... but they have the sawdust version with milk - totally different taste to good porridge with water and fruit.

ReputationRep:
    Four grainy hoops battle the Amish gentleman in a battle for a place in the final rounds. "Cheery corn, Cheery oats, Cheery rice and wheat! Cheery four-grain Cheerios, so good to eat!" sings the theme tune to Nestle Cheerios.
    Was that theme tune in that Cheerios advert where some woman narrator says at the end, "There's a whole lot of good in those little o's!"? There's something strangely very memorable about that advert, I think it must be from about, like, a decade ago...

Anyway, I vote for Cheerios in this round. I haven't even tried Oat So Simple to be able to judge it. Then again, I very rarely eat porridge... the number of times I vote against porridge in this thread, some people must think that I have some kind of grudge against it. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Wait, wha?!

30g Cheerios:

Sugary?
    No way I suppose they must be 'naturally occurring sugars', they don't actually add sugar do they?!

Quakers doesn't taste sugary, yet Cheerios taste so sweet to me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cinnie)
    To be fair plain oats have <1
    -------------
    I vote cheerio's! Cheerio's for champion!
    I think i was thinking of plain oats in my head, not the ones with all the honey and sugar added

ReputationRep:
    Oat So Simple.

ReputationRep:
    Oats so Simple

ReputationRep:
    HEAT WINNER: NESTLE CHEERIOS!

Cheery! Oats So Simple SIMPLY couldn't keep up with the sheer joy and Cheery nature of Cheerios! The laughter! The FUN! Cheerios are simply multigrain BRILLIANCE, and go on to the finals!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.