ReputationRep:
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1365116578.306926.jpg
Views: 393
Size:  124.7 KB

Me

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hskjlclcn)
    Its an amazing place. The blue lagoon is literally unbelievable! And the shirts not bad either
    now I really want to go...

need to get myself one of those t shirts

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForgetMe)
    Okay, if you have a reason for that, then why you're acting as an immature raccoon and negg others down? I don't care about the neggs, but at least don't say that out loud that how it's fun to negg down insecure people while you're one of them.
    I am not an insecure person, insecure people post their pictures on this thread to seek validation from strangers whom they know are only going to give a positive response or no response at all. I am merely saying it is fun to neg insecure people. Which it is.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=hasan4life;42090640] Erm, I saw already those :gfight: I say 'New, new, new'!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marcus2001)
    I am not an insecure person, insecure people post their pictures on this thread to seek validation from strangers whom they know are only going to give a positive response or no response at all. I am merely saying it is fun to neg insecure people. Which it is.
    These people that post pictures aren't insecure, at least they're brave enough to show off their real face.. There are people who would never show themselves because they lack of bravery.

ReputationRep:
    But this thread is for people to post pictures, that's the whole point of it. How does that make everyone who posts insecure?

ReputationRep:
    Unedited, hi

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annaeliz)
    Unedited, hi

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Your eyes look through my soul. Looking nice :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Why you're being negged?

(Original post by ZRO)
    Your eyes look through my soul. Looking nice :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    This ':sexface:' is :gfight:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annaeliz)
    Unedited, hi

[/SIZE]
    Might be unedited, but that's a butt-load of make-up.

Not to say you're not easy to the eyes

ReputationRep:
    A bit of foundation a brush of bronzer and some mascara wouldn't call that butt loads...thank you though aha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZRO)
    Girl you summertime fine, drop a pm I'll make you be mine :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :rofl2:

Raw talent, once in a decade :sexface: - my teachings seems to be working :ahee: - when are you graduating? You'll have to leave your job soon.

ReputationRep:
    You're suggesting anyone who posts their photo in this thread must be insecure and seeking validation?

I'd say it's more likely to be the guy who gets kicks out of 'neg repping' people on a forum and belittling them for being comfortable enough with their appearance to post a photo, who is the insecure one here.

If you are so happy with yourself, why feel the need to put others down?

ReputationRep:
    Lol my pic gotnegged and i and others think i look OK. Jealous haters who are afraid to post their own pics lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spontogical)
    :rofl2:

Raw talent, once in a decade :sexface: - my teachings seems to be working :ahee: - when are you graduating? You'll have to leave your job soon.
    :rofl2: haha learning from two masters you and hasan Hahaha not sure yet not sure if the wage is good Wbu :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vikki1805)
    You're suggesting anyone who posts their photo in this thread must be insecure and seeking validation?

I'd say it's more likely to be the guy who gets kicks out of 'neg repping' people on a forum and belittling them for being comfortable enough with their appearance to post a photo, who is the insecure one here.

If you are so happy with yourself, why feel the need to put others down?
    This

ReputationRep:
    Man banter was flying through this group last night.

Posted from TSR iPad

ReputationRep:
    Everyone who posts a picture is an imbecile, probably end up in the news sooner or later as a missing person being caressed by a pedophile.

ReputationRep:
    I don't understand what the objective of this thread is. Do people just post pictures and then wait to be told they are pretty/handsome? :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ruffiio)
    Everyone who posts a picture is an imbecile, probably end up in the news sooner or later as a missing person being caressed by a pedophile.
    LOL!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.