Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LaughingGas)
    Urrmm, gonna resit BUSS2 as I got lower than I did in my mocks and yeah hopefully we will do well this year! You?
    Ah okay good luck with that, and ive got no resits bro haha for any of my subjects, so can concentrate in A2

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brandon_RNS)
    Ah okay good luck with that, and ive got no resits bro haha for any of my subjects, so can concentrate in A2

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Good luck buddy!

ReputationRep:
    How is everyone finding BUSS3/4?

ReputationRep:
    I'm currently revising BUSS2 at the moment, and from both using the text book and past papers, I have learnt that you don't need to know the text book off by heart. Lots of the questions are asking you specifically about the case study, and you need to apply some background knowledge which you have gathered from the textbook.

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys can someone mark my answer to the 2014 Buss2 paper.
    Question: Explain one possible benefit to ww ltd of having a 'unique selling point of educational activities an animal conservation.(6 marks)

Response - a unique selling point is something a firm/business has that separate them from competitors.
    With having a unique selling point the businesses able to add value on it product. Which means the firms able to increase price of their product. This is a benefit for 'WW ltd of having a unique selling point of education activities and animal cobservation and maintain its competitive advantage ' This increase in price on theur product means increase in profit margins and sales revenue.
    Gave my self a 4/6

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.