ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harley)
    When I go to the TSR homepage the list of threads is now automatically on 'Most Popular' instead of 'Latest Discussions' is this a problem on my end or is it an update?
    It's a minor bug, when you customise the widget (here) the toggles for "most popular" and "latest" are the wrong way around. It's apparently on the list to be fixed, in the meantime you can solve it by setting the default to most popular

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Potally_Tissed)
    It's a minor bug, when you customise the widget (here) the toggles for "most popular" and "latest" are the wrong way around. It's apparently on the list to be fixed, in the meantime you can solve it by setting the default to most popular
    Yup that's sorted it, thanks!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    The same issue happens for the sidebar widget too. Just noting it here

(Original post by Harley)
    When I go to the TSR homepage the list of threads is now automatically on 'Most Popular' instead of 'Latest Discussions' is this a problem on my end or is it an update?

ReputationRep:
    Have rep buttons disappeared for anyone else?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tooambitious)
    Have rep buttons disappeared for anyone else?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    OK for me. Could be specific to a certain forum, where are you looking?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Potally_Tissed)
    OK for me. Could be specific to a certain forum, where are you looking?
    study help>...>...>...>economics exams

was on my phone, and you're right, ther places seems fine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tooambitious)
    study help>...>...>...>economics exams

was on my phone, and you're right, ther places seems fine
    Yeah that's an error, easily fixed though :yep:

ReputationRep:
    May I propose that the highlighted posts in "who quoted me" have the possibility of being "marked as unread"? It'd be really helpful for people that have multiple discussions simultaneously and either accidentally view a post in thread or view it but will reply some other day.
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    TSR Group Staff
    (Original post by G8D)
    I can't open spoilers or use quick quote on Chrome. Have cleared cache.

Also getting the rep-refresh issue but I've not changed anything... How do I sort this?

EDIT: apparently it was caused by blocking googleapis.com
    That'd do it all right. That's the CDN we (and many others) use to load jQuery.

ReputationRep:
    TSR Is like the government, no matter how much you protest, peaceful or not, they'd rather you kept your mouth shut. Have you ever asked yourself? Why we don't get to vote on site changes? Totalitarian at its best.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by kidomo)
    TSR Is like the government, no matter how much you protest, peaceful or not, they'd rather you kept your mouth shut. Have you ever asked yourself? Why we don't get to vote on site changes? Totalitarian at its best.
    Well, because it's a branch of The Student Room Group - it's their business and if they decide to change the design that's up to them. However, you are able to give feedback on design changes before they go live if you're in the testing team - which seems like a fair deal: certainly better than most companies give their customers when changing aspects of their products.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stiff Little Fingers)
    Well, because it's a branch of acumenPI
    For future reference, Acumen PI is now just 'The Student Room Group'
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by RightSaidJames)
    For future reference, Acumen PI is now just 'The Student Room Group'
    Cheers, duly edited :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kidomo)
    A company !== a country.

TSR is not totalitarian, as TSR is not a society, it is a forum which people are allowed to use if you accept the rules.

A bus company isn't totalitarian by deciding to paint all their buses bright yellow, and giving you no say in if they paint their buses bright yellow or not.
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    TSR Group Staff
    (Original post by G8D)
    Slight graphical issue

Not clearing my cache to find out if that causes it.

Also is the header scrolling a new thing?
    Yeah it's a CSS bug, we're working on a quick fix. And yes, that's a new thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dez)
    Oooh I like this. I like this a lot :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dez)
    The green header bar covers half of the sub's TSR logo.
    Attached Images

• PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Dez)
    Hmm.. This bit doesn't go away:

• Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Welcome Squad
    quite good to see the header scrolling as you scroll down the page, as I do use some of the things on the header.

ReputationRep:
    You know what would be good? A link back to the homepage on the new scrolling header.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.