Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhodeo)
    I've got a place in Cavendish halls accommodation...anyone else? Studying fashion buying & merchandising with foundation year! So excited! Anyone else?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm staying in Cavendish! :-) I'm studying sports marketing management and I'm 20...you're the first person I've seen who also has Cavendish!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kj1801)
    I'm staying in Cavendish! :-) I'm studying sports marketing management and I'm 20...you're the first person I've seen who also has Cavendish!
    I'm in Cavendish as well, doing Computing with a Foundation year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PJP)
    I'm in Cavendish as well, doing Computing with a Foundation year
    I only got my offer yesterday so it's good to finally know where I'm staying! I'm guessing we don't find out rooms and flats until we arrive then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kj1801)
    I only got my offer yesterday so it's good to finally know where I'm staying! I'm guessing we don't find out rooms and flats until we arrive then?
    Yeah I believe it's when we move in, Cavendish rooms are arranged in corridors not flats. Better really as you'll meet more people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenp_)
    I'm staying at Victoria Hall I got my confirmation email today with the pack.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I just sent off my guarantor form for Victoria Hall today What's in the pack? Do they tell you which room you will be getting?

ReputationRep:
    No I meant just the stuff to send back to them haha I think well probably find out rooms after results or when we arrive, I hope it's after results though!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone doing Ecology and Conservation? I'm from Northern Ireland and going to MMU alone, so need to make a few friends! Is there any good sites for chatting students in your course. I'm in a house in Victoria Park Ashgrove.

ReputationRep:
    I'm off to mmu this year, graphic design
    would love to find out anyone else who is doing the same!

ReputationRep:
    I'm off to mmu too, doing International business.

ReputationRep:
    Is Anyone Studying Childhood and Youth Studies starting in September? Would be nice to get to know a few faces before moving?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marthalilyt)
    I'm off to mmu this year, graphic design
    would love to find out anyone else who is doing the same!
    Hey, Im starting graphic design too. A bunch of us have formed a facebook group, you should join!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/416938505082026/

Catch you in a few weeks I guess!

ReputationRep:
    hey, anyone doing criminology?

ReputationRep:
    Accounting and Finance / Daisy Bank ?

ReputationRep:
    I'm studying law and staying in Cambridge halls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sorayah)
    Accounting and Finance / Daisy Bank ?
    I'm doing accounting and finance!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else waiting for an accomodation reply? :/

ReputationRep:
    Anyone staying at briarfields

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing English and Film - anyone else doing the joint hons or just English?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jade748)
    Hi everyone!

My place at MMU has just been confirmed today WOO!

However, I have been under the impression that my course (Education Studies/English) will be based at All Saints Campus as advised on the MMU website and also UCAS. Are there any Ed students out there that will confirm this for me??? The Uni are taking ages to answer me!! Just hoping I'm not going to be told its actually at the Crewe campus!!!

Thanks guys

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hi, I'm pretty sure the teaching is at Didsbury Campus which isn't far from the All Saints Campus. Hope this helps

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone staying in Booth Halls? I'm in Byley Flat 07 & I Haven't found anyone else there yet .. Looks like I'm on my own! Ha, Please reply? ..

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.