Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CarlL)
    Aye, I got the email but when I click Next I'm presented with that error.
    Ah right, I haven't got that email yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CarlL)
    Aye, I got the email but when I click Next I'm presented with that error.
    I received the email too and Am getting the same error. Might just be a case of waiting a few hours before doing that part.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MMAGuy)
    I received the email too and Am getting the same error. Might just be a case of waiting a few hours before doing that part.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    Probably need to process your registration first.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prendah)
    Does yours say this?
    "You successfully pre-registered on 1 January 0001". Little bug in their system it seems.
    Yeah, mine said that too but its now corrected itself. Is there anything else we have to do after pre-registering? i cant print the thing off yet because i still need to purchase a printer.

ReputationRep:
    what is your slc number ? is that the same as your costumer reference number???????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gingerandice)
    what is your slc number ? is that the same as your costumer reference number???????
    I think its down as "Student Support Number" on the "University or College Payment Advice" form.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gingerandice)
    On the page titled "University or College Payment Advice" you should have gotten from Student Finance, the SLC is the "Student Support Number" directly underneath the barcode at the top. It starts with 4 letters.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prendah)
    I thought they were supposed to send an email afterwards telling you what to do.
    i didn't get the email, and i don't quite get the part where you "merge" usernames for the IT account or something :confused: so confused

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tiffanycallysta)
    i didn't get the email, and i don't quite get the part where you "merge" usernames for the IT account or something :confused: so confused
    I have no idea about an IT account either. It just said to complete the pre-registration.

ReputationRep:
    Don't merge your accounts. After doing the pre-register, you'll get an email like 30mins or an hour later to set up your actual IT account

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Astonix)
    Don't merge your accounts. After doing the pre-register, you'll get an email like 30mins or an hour later to set up your actual IT account
    okay i've gotten the email already, but it just gives the link to the same preregistration thing and the merge thing. nothing about the IT account is it because i already clicked 'merge' 20 minutes ago? oh no.

ReputationRep:
    aiigoo ! I will just pre reg tomorrow or later today when im less frustrated....

ReputationRep:
    okay i've gotten the email already, but it just gives the link to the same preregistration thing and the merge thing. nothing about the IT account is it because i already clicked 'merge' 20 minutes ago? oh no.
    Try waiting a little while. It might take a bit longer for your pre-registration to go through. When I did it, it kept sending me to the merge page as well, but after a while it redirected me to the account creation page

ReputationRep:
    Try waiting a little while. It might take a bit longer for your pre-registration to go through. When I did it, it kept sending me to the merge page as well, but after a while it redirected me to the account creation page
    oh, okay i panicked for a while there lol.
    thank youuu!!! :bumps:

ReputationRep:
    oh, okay i panicked for a while there lol.
    thank youuu!!! :bumps:
    No problem

So what course are you studying at Lancs?

ReputationRep:
    No problem

So what course are you studying at Lancs?
    i'm studying english literature and linguistics :dancing2: so excited
    how about you?

ReputationRep:
    i'm studying english literature and linguistics :dancing2: so excited
    how about you?
    Aweomse ^-^. Althougth I'm not really sure what linguistics entails

I'm studying Maths and CompSci. Can't wait to finally get started at Uni!

ReputationRep:
    Aweomse ^-^. Althougth I'm not really sure what linguistics entails

I'm studying Maths and CompSci. Can't wait to finally get started at Uni!
    to tell you the truth i've not much of an idea either lol but i've looked it up in wikipedia and it looks interesting
    wow that's so cool hahaha
    yeah me too which college are you staying at?

ReputationRep:
    to tell you the truth i've not much of an idea either lol but i've looked it up in wikipedia and it looks interesting
    wow that's so cool hahaha
    yeah me too which college are you staying at?
    Hopefully it turns out to be a good surprise then. I don't think many people except those studying it actually know what it means : D

I'm in Furness, how about you?

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully it turns out to be a good surprise then. I don't think many people except those studying it actually know what it means : D

I'm in Furness, how about you?
    lol but i've read that lancaster has a great linguistics department
    i'm in cartmel far far away :headbang: oh yeah lol

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.