Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Barts and The London medicine applicants 2014 Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Don't want to pester them...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    My son has not received an email as well, his other 3 have all made contact so looks like Barts have a different approach. Guess they wait until they have the official UKCAT scores before even sending out any initial correspondence. Wonder what happened at this point last year, need to check 2013 thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meghollands)
    I got my email a few weeks ago but heard nothing since
    you got a confirmation email??? I haven't received anything from them :/

ReputationRep:
    Just checked 2012 thread, 7 October was first mention of acknowledgement emails arriving, first interview/rejections came out on 3rd December. meghollands - you are the only person who has posted received a confirmation email, would you mind posting what it was for i.e. A100 or A101 course, UK or International applicant, etc. Just wondering if there is a specific case for you receiving an email as other posters here are saying they haven't received anything yet.

ReputationRep:
    I think BL are chilling :P I got no notification yet either but not really sure why everyone is worried!

ReputationRep:
    Finally got my confirmation email.

ReputationRep:
    Same here. I received my confirmation email at 23.01

ReputationRep:
    I haven't got my confirmation email

ReputationRep:
    Finally. Confirmation email.

ReputationRep:
    Is there anyone who hasn't yet received confirmation email because I am starting to worry now.

ReputationRep:
    It was for A100, looks like other people do too heard nothing more, guessing we wont for at least a couple of weeks x

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for replying to my query meghollands and as you say others are now receiving. My son told me this morning that he also received his confirmation email last night as well.

I posted before on what happened last year namely "7 October was first mention of acknowledgement emails arriving, first interview/rejections came out on 3rd December" so perhaps a gap now until the start of December.

ReputationRep:
    Still not received a confirmation email

EDIT:

I emailed them and they replied saying that they had checked the database and had received my application .

ReputationRep:
    yeah I've have 'we've received your application' emails for my other 4 unis but no email from barts

ReputationRep:
    I just called them up today and they said that they will send the confirmation emails by tonight

ReputationRep:
    I still have not received anything from Barts yet. Could anyone who rang them yesterday, shed light on this? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nhta112)
    I still have not received anything from Barts yet. Could anyone who rang them yesterday, shed light on this? Thanks
    Same i haven't received either What can i say ? I think we will have to wait !!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jollygood)
    Same i haven't received either What can i say ? I think we will have to wait !!
    really?.... yes I guess

ReputationRep:
    I applied to A101...still no email....same?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jollygood)
    I just called them up today and they said that they will send the confirmation emails by tonight
    ahh cool was getting really worried :P they seem to be taking their time...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.