Scroll to see replies

Reply 480
Original post by Lucyloo859
Wooo! Can you add me on? I'm feelin' the love on this thread guys :biggrin:

Done :h:
Original post by k1rby
Done :h:

yay! Thank you :biggrin:
Can any of you guys give me an honest opinion of the university and city? It sounds ridiculous but I'm suddenly panicking about my choices and am now considering Leicester, despite knowing nothing about the place...
Reply 483
Original post by k1rby
I don't think so :frown:

Could you link me to where it says that? Best call them up post haste! :smile:

I got a crew list in the OP now! If you want to be removed (mega lame) or added, just quote me :smile:

Spoiler

Also, the mods are aware of the whole Lancaster/Leicester merge thread thingy going on and they are working on it!

Sure the link is http://www2.le.ac.uk/departments/msce/undergraduate/medicine/mbchb5yr/a100-5-year-mb-chb-admission-criteria-for-a-level-students
They are not taking calls at the moment though
Reply 484
Original post by The Doctor!
Can any of you guys give me an honest opinion of the university and city? It sounds ridiculous but I'm suddenly panicking about my choices and am now considering Leicester, despite knowing nothing about the place...

I applied to Leicester never having visited it, I'm glad I did though. Here are 3 reviews for Leicester medical school + the university in general by medical students: http://www.mymedschool.co.uk/#/leicester-home/4568248407 :smile:

Hmmm I'm really not sure whether they mean further maths isn't accepted as an AS and A2 or just an A2...

It says further maths isn't accepted here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/Medical_School_A_Level_Requirements

Sorry I can't be of more help!
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by k1rby
I applied to Leicester never having visited it, I'm glad I did though. Here are 3 reviews for Leicester medical school + the university in general by medical students: http://www.mymedschool.co.uk/#/leicester-home/4568248407 :smile:

Thank you, that's really helpful. Unfortunately, it's persuaded me that Leicester might actually be a really nice place to study, which makes it even harder to decide ._.
Reply 486
Thank you, that's really helpful. Unfortunately, it's persuaded me that Leicester might actually be a really nice place to study, which makes it even harder to decide ._.

Come to the dark side :wink: What score do you have?
Original post by k1rby
Come to the dark side :wink: What score do you have?

Heh.
60, which is why I am considering it as a back up :confused:
Reply 488

Do you think they'll accept further maths as my AS?
Where else are you applying?
Reply 489
Heh.
60, which is why I am considering it as a back up :confused:

Best of luck deciding your choices! :smile:
Original post by askingamy
Do you think they'll accept further maths as my AS?
Where else are you applying?

As far as I know, as long as you have 3 A levels including chemistry (and preferably biology), the other 2 aren't of huge importance. Don't take my word for it though, you're best off reading through this to find what you need!

Well currently it's any 4 of Cardiff, Birmingham, Oxford, King's and Leicester. Which 4, I currently don't know lol.
Original post by k1rby
Best of luck deciding your choices! :smile:

Sorry, 'back up' made me sound so up myself. :colondollar:
I just mean as a safer option as I meet the academic criteria here.

And thanks, good luck with your application! (or was it you who previously said you've already got a deferred offer or something? idk lol)
Reply 492
Sorry, 'back up' made me sound so up myself. :colondollar:
I just mean as a safer option as I meet the academic criteria here.

And thanks, good luck with your application! (or was it you who previously said you've already got a deferred offer or something? idk lol)

It's okay, I got what you meant - clearly the stress of UCAS is getting to you :wink:

Yeah, I've already got an unconditional for Leicester :tongue:
Original post by k1rby
It's okay, I got what you meant - clearly the stress of UCAS is getting to you :wink:

Yeah, I've already got an unconditional for Leicester :tongue:

Yes let's blame stress for my poor choice of words, I am okay with this :tongue:

Rub it in. :frown:

Congratulations, I guess... :rolleyes:
I feel really, really old.
Original post by Hippysnake
I feel really, really old.

Why?
Original post by Amyk89
Why?

As I can't believe it's been 4 years since I was in your position!
As I can't believe it's been 4 years since I was in your position!

Still makes you younger than moi (unless you were grad entry)
Original post by Amyk89
Still makes you younger than moi (unless you were grad entry)

I was not. Are you applying for grad entry?
I was not. Are you applying for grad entry?

I like Leicester so much i am applying for grad and 5 year

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending