Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauranicolerose)
    No I haven't joined the Facebook page yet, I'll search for it now. Thanks for letting me know about it!
    Send me the link pls cant find it

ReputationRep:
    Dont see a lot of people going to study at the Marylebone campus

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazic)
    one of my friends is going but she isnt on student room...

assuming your doing business??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazic)
    I am.

ReputationRep:
    one of my friends is going but she isnt on student room...

assuming your doing business??

Yeah im doing business guess i might see her lol

ReputationRep:
    Nice what you studying?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have any ideas about how or when we'll find out what books we need to buy? :O
    I might be thinking too far ahead but I like planning

ReputationRep:
    I only found a pre-course list on the website.
    I think we will know our book list on the orientation week, but maybe I am wrong and we will know it earlier (I hope this will happen )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sweet8sasa)
    I only found a pre-course list on the website.
    I think we will know our book list on the orientation week, but maybe I am wrong and we will know it earlier (I hope this will happen )
    I hope we find out earlier, I don't want to be rushing last minute, I'm worried enough about just moving there! :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeahMayyy)
    I hope we find out earlier, I don't want to be rushing last minute, I'm worried enough about just moving there! :P
    Yeah i hope as well we will find out earlier. As well the timetables. :rolleyes: also, I recommend you and also for everyone the www.slugbooks.com site. Here you can make a search for your book, and it compares the listed price to some booksellers' price, and gives you the cheapest price. Usually it is amazon. of course the cheap books mainly used books, but I have good experience with them

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the website, it's always good to find websites that help a little

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sweet8sasa)
    I am.
    i am studying Business Management

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Svggal)
    i am studying Business Management
    I am doing International business with Chinese

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone, I'm Rachel and I'll be studying film and television production at Westminster, looking for people on the same course?
    Message me

ReputationRep:
    Hey all. I'm Nate, 27 from California/London and studying International Relations at the Regent Campus. Taking a break from my day job (as a freelance consultant in corporate IT) to get my degree. I'm big on foreign policy and national security so it should be pretty interesting to actually study it in-depth.

Living off-campus in Canary Wharf. Might have to skip Freshers Week as I'll still be working till the very start of the IR course, but I'll be at the Pacha event with a UW friend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 714Nate)
    Hey all. I'm Nate, 27 from California/London and studying International Relations at the Regent Campus. Taking a break from my day job (as a freelance consultant in corporate IT) to get my degree. I'm big on foreign policy and national security so it should be pretty interesting to actually study it in-depth.

Living off-campus in Canary Wharf. Might have to skip Freshers Week as I'll still be working till the very start of the IR course, but I'll be at the Pacha event with a UW friend.
    It's such a shame you won't be able to make it to Freshers Week, I hope you do get some free time to go though, it would be good to meet everyone & you're course seems so interesting, when I went I couldn't decide between IR or just plain Politics!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeahMayyy)
    It's such a shame you won't be able to make it to Freshers Week, I hope you do get some free time to go though, it would be good to meet everyone & you're course seems so interesting, when I went I couldn't decide between IR or just plain Politics!
    Yeah the course actually looks pretty sweet. This is 2013's module list, but as a total foreign policy nerd that's been following American FP/IR for the last few years now, it's got everything I'd want from a degree in it. Fingers crossed, I just might be able to make the freshers fair

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm Albert and I'll be studying Commercial Music Performance at the Harrow Campus. I will also be staying at the halls of residence there.

Can't wait to meet you guys!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 714Nate)

Where do I find details of the Pacha event?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Markj80)
    Where do I find details of the Pacha event?
    http://uwsu.com/events/freshers-finale/

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.