Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ami_)
    You should focus on at another Germany topic rather than try and remember why liberals because having two Germany topics is quite risky... I would aim for three topics per unit
    Ah, I hope I can learn obstacles ro unification then!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LCRMG)
    Don't worry, I only know womens, liberals why and hitlers rise :/
    Aw, I wish us both the best of luck then! Lets hope for women and hitlers rise!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peeta)
    Bull**** my way through it as always. Try to conjure up something about it from memory and turn it into a paragraph. Then write tons on my other factors and pray for a pass.
    I honestly don't even know if i'll be able to make stuff up.. that's if I'm lucky enough for my questions to come up in the first place!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clannem)
    Aw, I wish us both the best of luck then! Lets hope for women and hitlers rise!
    Me too, honestly I don't know if i've ever hoped this much before!

ReputationRep:
    Omg just spoke to my teacher and he says he doesn't feel like women and the votes going to come up anymore

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lovecupcakes)
    Omg just spoke to my teacher and he says he doesn't feel like women and the votes going to come up anymore

Posted from TSR Mobile
    NOOOOOOO!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    GOOD LUCK GUYS!! I am so worried and under-prepared!!! All the best! 💗🍀

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MillieBell02)
    GOOD LUCK GUYS!! I am so worried and under-prepared!!! All the best! 💗🍀
    As are we all! Good luck to you too!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh no!! Why?

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Any chance of labour?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I just spoke to my teacher and he also said that he has a feeling women and the vote won't come up in the exam..

ReputationRep:
    I only know rise of nazis, maintenance of power, women, labour and a little why liberals, is that too risky?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    it's fine, there's always a nazi question each year as there has to be because the sqa need to have a 20th century question

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aiesot)
    I just spoke to my teacher and he said that he has a feeling women and the vote won't come up in the exam..

You're joking, right? They have to put it in! It's not been in since 2010!
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OxFox)
    it's fine, there's always a nazi question each year as there has to be because the sqa need to have a 20th century question
    Aw, I hope so! How do you know that they have to? Im freaking out abiut women now haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You're joking, right? They have to put it in! It's not been in since 2010!
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    He said its too predictable I hope that this time he's wrong..

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=clannem;47474898]Aw, I hope so! How do you know that they have to? Im freaking out abiut women now haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile[/QUOTE

I spoke to my history teacher and he said they always have to put one in so that the whole of Germany is assessed as they couldn't just have 19th century stuff; they need to have both. I've only prepared two nazi essays and a women's one so I hope that's enough. best of luck!

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=OxFox;47474917]
    Aw, I hope so! How do you know that they have to? Im freaking out abiut women now haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile[/QUOTE

I spoke to my history teacher and he said they always have to put one in so that the whole of Germany is assessed as they couldn't just have 19th century stuff; they need to have both. I've only prepared two nazi essays and a women's one so I hope that's enough. best of luck!
    Aw, that's so helpful, thank you! aw, I hope your essays come up too! I wish you the best of luck today

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    He said its too predictable I hope that this time he's wrong..
    I hope so too! Any chance of labour if women doesn't make an appearance?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I hope so too! Any chance of labour if women doesn't make an appearance?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    He didnt say anything about labour for some reason, he was just talking about the liberal essays. If women and the vote don't show up in the exam then I hope that they will at least give us one labour and one liberal.
    Do you think that there's a chance of both Nazi's coming up and obstacles? If it will then I hope that the SQA will accept a paper soaked with my tears.

ReputationRep:
    He didnt say anything about labour for some reason, he was just talking about the liberal essays. If women and the vote don't show up in the exam then I hope that they will at least give us one labour and one liberal.
    Do you think that there's a chance of both Nazi's coming up and obstacles? If it will then I hope that the SQA will accept a paper soaked with my tears.
    Oh dear, im failing for sure then! There is a chance yes, but will the SQA do it? Probably not

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?
Applying to university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.