Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Re: *** DENTISTRY Graduate Entry Programme 2015!!!! *** Applicants Discussion Thread Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by liammckkk)
    anyone heard from kings? I know it's not been long but undergrads have started getting offers
    Undergraduates are hearing back as most had their interviews before graduates.

Earliest for graduates is the 11th, if not, the 18th will be the 3 week point. They stated 2-3 weeks at interview, and the last graduate interviews are on the 16th, so those who did better than most will hear earlier I'd imagine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eshdentist)
    To those who've been interviewed/got interviews for KcL grad entry, what were your UKCAT scores? Just curious!
    750 - I don't think they look at it post interview. They are still processing as I had a heart attack when I got a message from them but they were just requesting additional information

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LittleLamp)
    750 - I don't think they look at it post interview. They are still processing as I had a heart attack when I got a message from them but they were just requesting additional information

Posted from TSR Mobile
    They do if you're borderline. I asked as they said its 95% interview but if they can 'save' you they'll take all the rest of your application into account

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LittleLamp)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Was the message to remind you to upload your certificates and passport?

ReputationRep:
    i'm in uclan atm, but I study pharmacy. I never see the dental students around.. are you located at a different campus? or are you on placement a lot?

ReputationRep:
    any one spoke to uclan!? Offer holders got their letter 28/01 last year! I really want to find out more info

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by althornber1)
    any one spoke to uclan!? Offer holders got their letter 28/01 last year! I really want to find out more info

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nothing yet either, maybe a call to UCLan is worth a try. I wanna know morrrrre

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BiomedDentist)
    I just tried to call them! But it was engaged

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm excited to hear about the DECs!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Rejected from liverpool good luck everybody else

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scuba94)
    Rejected from liverpool good luck everybody else
    Sorry to hear that dude xx

ReputationRep:
    Grad offer from kings! Eeek! Best day ever!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eshdentist)
    Grad offer from kings! Eeek! Best day ever!!!
    Same!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Still nothing from liverpool anyone think there's still any hope of an interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jennyyy33)
    Still nothing from liverpool anyone think there's still any hope of an interview?
    Definitely! My sister is on the grad course there and only heard back towards the end of February as the interview was in March

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by farmy93)
    Definitely! My sister is on the grad course there and only heard back towards the end of February as the interview was in March

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ah thank you! Still hope then! Fingers crossed 😁

ReputationRep:
    anyone heard from aberdeen?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BiomedDentist)
    What do you want to know? 😊

ReputationRep:
    To all those who are firming KCL (grad or undergrad) I've made a fb page for us

https://www.facebook.com/groups/807895292626699/

ReputationRep:
    kings offer

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.