The Student Room Group
University of York
York

Applying to York for 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ElizabethRG
History :P

I'm a second year transfer so my only condition is passing 1st year, which I did last year, so yes :smile: I'm probably going to pick KCL but still want offers from the others as well… now. Ha. :biggrin:

Cool!! Congrats!
University of York
York
Anyone who went to the open day yesterday feel like York may not be the place for them?
Hey, just wondering if anyone hasn't heard back for any Linguistics course? I'm getting a little annoyed that I haven't heard and open days are running this month, especially because I've decided on my firm and just want to get t over and done with now tbh
Just got my offer for History at York! AAA! SO happy :biggrin:
Reply 484
Anyone heard anything back for biochemistry, yet? Been waiting since November and getting really anxious.
Original post by ElizabethRG
Waiting for History from York too :frown: Guess they're just being extra slow for us.

Got my offer for History tonight!
Original post by Rando
Anyone heard anything back for biochemistry, yet? Been waiting since November and getting really anxious.

Same, but since the middle of October :frown: don't worry, they're just being slow for most I think
York clearly want all their graduates to be the most patient in the country
Original post by bethblur
Got my offer for History tonight!

Congratulations!!! Still waiting here :biggrin:
Reply 489
Original post by ChoccyPhilly

Don't say that in front of people who have applied to the Scottish unis :tongue:
Original post by ChoccyPhilly

That was an epic joke. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

As long as you want it and work for it hard enough, there is not a thing you cannot achieve. Mobile
Original post by Rando

Original post by pwoperChloe
Same, but since the middle of October :frown: don't worry, they're just being slow for most I think

I heard back from York for biochemistry in November... :dontknow:
Original post by pwoperChloe

Original post by Rando

I applied in mid november and got my offer for biochem near the end of january. They are definitely taking their time about it, so don't worry, hope you get offers soon
Anyone else for Linguistics? I have an unconditional so I'll definitely be there in September.
Hey guys! Good luck with all your applications into York :smile:

Check out and join the link below - it provides UK university offer holders & applicants some great information on the lead up to freshers week!

So click 'JOIN' & make sure you share amongst your friends who are also going to uni this year!

facebook.com/events/742712939169549/
Reply 495
Original post by emcat
Don't say that in front of people who have applied to the Scottish unis :tongue:

I've 2 Scottish offers and I'm STILL waiting on York!
Reply 496
Original post by CescaD96
I've 2 Scottish offers and I'm STILL waiting on York!

I have York and I'm still waiting for two Scottish unis, haha.
Reply 497
Original post by emcat
I have York and I'm still waiting for two Scottish unis, haha.

I'm still waiting on a 3rd Scottish uni.
Has anyone heard back from York regarding genetics? I'm quite worried because people have been getting offers for biology but i haven't seen any for genetics
:confused:
Reply 499
Original post by GoWalkIntoWalls
Has anyone heard back from York regarding genetics? I'm quite worried because people have been getting offers for biology but i haven't seen any for genetics
:confused:

It seems like there are still quite a lot of people waiting for a response from their life sciences department. Hopefully us sitting ducks will get offers soon.

Quick Reply

Latest