Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rebeccalov.)
    They called me on 01792 602618. Hope that helps!
    I'm thinking they will only call on Wednesdays as that's when the admissions tutors meet? Nottingham have only sent out rejections/wait list so far according to the thread on here, so I suppose us on the waiting list are now waiting for Nottingham to make offers before the waiting list moves again. I don't suppose anyone knows how many unconfirmed offers they have left?

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone! Just wanted to say that you guys who are sweating it out on the waiting list should get another offer made soon as I'm turning down my Swansea and Nottingham offers to study at Liverpool! Congrats to everyone who has an offer so far, and good luck to the people who are waiting on hearing! I really do hope you get a place!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lolliesian)
    Hey everyone! Just wanted to say that you guys who are sweating it out on the waiting list should get another offer made soon as I'm turning down my Swansea and Nottingham offers to study at Liverpool! Congrats to everyone who has an offer so far, and good luck to the people who are waiting on hearing! I really do hope you get a place!
    Thank you would love Swansea

ReputationRep:
    Hey Guys, hopefully some of you may get an offer soon as I've just firmly accepted my offer from Warwick and rejected Swansea, Nottingham and Barts. Had a really tough decision as I really like all of the unis, particularly how friendly and welcoming Swansea was. At the end of the day however Warwick works best for me. Best of Luck!!
    And to those of you without any offers, don't lose hope, last year I had 4 rejections and somehow this year blagged 4 offers so the tide can change. If anybody wants to chat about anything feel free to message me.

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, firstly I'd like to shoutout all the people still on the waiting list, I know how it feels and I was starting to lose hope, but hang on in there. I just got the call from Swansea (on a Thursday, so that throws the Wednesday hypothesis out the window ) and was offered a place, what a relief!

As you guys know there is still a lot of movement anticipated with the Nottingham offers and the May UCAS deadline, so good luck to everyone with that in mind!

As for those already with offers, I look forward to meeting you all soon!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loukas2993)
    Hi guys, firstly I'd like to shoutout all the people still on the waiting list, I know how it feels and I was starting to lose hope, but hang on in there. I just got the call from Swansea (on a Thursday, so that throws the Wednesday hypothesis out the window ) and was offered a place, what a relief!

As you guys know there is still a lot of movement anticipated with the Nottingham offers and the May UCAS deadline, so good luck to everyone with that in mind!

As for those already with offers, I look forward to meeting you all soon!
    Congrats! If you don't mind me asking, what time did they ring?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amyyy24)
    Congrats! If you don't mind me asking, what time did they ring?
    Thank you, and they rang at 10:56! Hope this helps

ReputationRep:
    Rejected from the waiting list

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ell365)
    That sucks, sorry to hear that! Did they send you an email or was it track?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ell365)
    (Original post by amyyy24)
    That sucks, sorry to hear that! Did they send you an email or was it track?
    same. Tracked first then email feel a bit sad, but don't really have a right to as I have an offer from notts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmalou87)
    same. Tracked first then email feel a bit sad, but don't really have a right to as I have an offer from notts.
    Sorry to hear it, at least you've got your Notts offer though! I got a rejection from Nottngham last week, haven't heard anything from Swansea yet so I assume I'm somewhere on the waiting list..

ReputationRep:
    "UPDATE!
    Everyone on the reserve list will receive an email by the end of the week explaining what to expect after the UCAS deadline.

We are slowly but surely making our way through the reserve list - 6 new offers made this week and hopefully some more to come soon"

Well done to the people on the waiting list who have got offers... anyone like me still on the list starting to have a mental breakdown that worsens and peaks on a thursday?!

Seeing as in the update they didnt say 'and weve also let some people go', does this mean they are at their 'final' waiting list? i think i remember reading that last year this was around 25 people? does anyone know what sort of number of those people got offers?
    Desperatly waiting for this email from swansea about it.

ReputationRep:
    Where did you hear about the numbers being 25? I'm still on the list by the looks of it. Just wanna know either way now so that I can firm/decline other offer. What's your situation?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I think i read it on last years thread. I dont have another offer so would very much like one swansea, especially as it is my first choice as well.
    congrats on your other offer.

ReputationRep:
    Fingers crossed you have some good news.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh good lord, I think I'm still on the list as well, it's torture but I'd be willing to wait until the 31st of August if it meant getting an offer :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Have any reservees heard anything today?!

ReputationRep:
    No must be soon!!! Can't....wait....any.....longer. ..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessyjjb)
    No must be soon!!! Can't....wait....any.....longer. ..
    Me neitherrrrrrrr

ReputationRep:
    I just firmed Nottingham, so my Swansea place is up for grabs. Hope one of you guys get it and best of luck to all.
    See you all on the FPAS circuit in 4 years time

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.