I have an offer for Biomedical Science!
What's the offer?
Avril Del
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hello everyone!

Just got a conditionnal offer from Warwick for Politics and International Studies. I'm French and have always lived in Paris, but I'm so exciting to come and study to the UK! I'm bilingual in Spanish too, and plan to continue that language
Warwick is my 2nd choice.... I'm praying to get an offer from St Andrews! But I'd love to go to Warwick as well
Bhargavi95
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I got a conditional offer for Politics and Sociology!
shann_ng
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by luckyclover18)
I've also applied and haven't heard back yet! Starting to worry
same is it your first choice too? the course sounds so appealing doesn't it, I couldn't decide between LLB law or law with social sciences!
arigziegler
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Avril Del)
Hello everyone!

Just got a conditionnal offer from Warwick for Politics and International Studies. I'm French and have always lived in Paris, but I'm so exciting to come and study to the UK! I'm bilingual in Spanish too, and plan to continue that language
Warwick is my 2nd choice.... I'm praying to get an offer from St Andrews! But I'd love to go to Warwick as well
Bravo! Moi aussi je suis Francaise mais je fais l'IB. J'espere que ça va marcher pour St Andrews
nope..
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by arigziegler)
What's the offer?
ABB including biology and chemistry!
luckyclover18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by shann_ng)
same is it your first choice too? the course sounds so appealing doesn't it, I couldn't decide between LLB law or law with social sciences!
Yes! Literally my dream uni and course I was in the same position!! Read online that they only had around 30 spaces in 2013 :eek:
Lpm
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Economics and politics guys - unconditional (gap year)
niamhryle
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I just got my offer for English literature AAA - now set as my insurance!
shann_ng
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yes! Literally my dream uni and course I was in the same position!! Read online that they only had around 30 spaces in 2013 :eek:
I'm the exact same! and do you think they would consider us for law if not law with social sciences? I applied end of November and it's awful waiting for my first choice when all my friends have all their offers

Hopefully it will be worth the wait! If you don't get an offer, where are you going?
luckyclover18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm the exact same! and do you think they would consider us for law if not law with social sciences? I applied end of November and it's awful waiting for my first choice when all my friends have all their offers

Hopefully it will be worth the wait! If you don't get an offer, where are you going?
Hopefully
I'm also waiting for Bristol which would be the alternative for me, but if not, I'll firm my Exeter offer You?
shann_ng
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hopefully
I'm also waiting for Bristol which would be the alternative for me, but if not, I'll firm my Exeter offer You?
I have so many regrets about not applying to Bristol and probably take up my Leeds or Birmingham offer although I can't decide between them both!

Let's just hope we get our Warwick offer haha. What were your GCSE/ AS/Predicted results if you don't mind me asking?
luckyclover18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I have so many regrets about not applying to Bristol and probably take up my Leeds or Birmingham offer although I can't decide between them both!

Let's just hope we get our Warwick offer haha. What were your GCSE/ AS/Predicted results if you don't mind me asking?
Leeds and Birmingham are both great choices! I hope so too I've been obsessing over this uni for months!
GCSEs were pretty average, 2A* 6A 3B
AS: AABC
Prediction: AAA

Yours?
shann_ng
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Leeds and Birmingham are both great choices! I hope so too I've been obsessing over this uni for months!
GCSEs were pretty average, 2A* 6A 3B
AS: AABC
Prediction: AAA

Yours?
Aw thank you! Exeter and Bristol are both amazing choices too! I'm in the same position haha. My GCSEs were pretty average too 2A*, 3As, 4Bs, 3 Cs
AS- AABB
Predicted- A*AA (realistically I won't achieve A* though)
adrians1948
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Received an offer for Accounting and Finance
milkberries
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Received an offer for International Management 😊
Shannonleah
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
ABB offer for Biology. My AS grades were ABCE (E in Chem, C in Bio) and my GCSE grades were 2 A*s (History and English Lit), 5 As (Chem, Physics, English, French, Citizenship), 3 Bs (ICT, Welsh and Biology) and a C in maths.

I'm predicted AAC- A in English Lit Lang, A in Bio and a C in Chem.

Needless to say, my personal statement saved me (plus intense grovelling/ proving myself to my teachers).

It just goes to show that AS grades aren't the end of the world. I just have a lot of work to do!
beardedlondoner
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
any economics offer today? waiting for Warwick and LSE since October

Posted from TSR Mobile
jonathanyyt
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Has anyone who have offers for MORSE or stats degrees been invited to the Offer Holder Open Day yet? In my letter they said they will let us register in advance in January.
adrians1948
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by jonathanyyt)
Has anyone who have offers for MORSE or stats degrees been invited to the Offer Holder Open Day yet? In my letter they said they will let us register in advance in January.
Is this what you are talking about? Just received it in my mailbox.
"Your IGGY Membership from the University of Warwick"

X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Jun '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (508)
37.71%
No - but I will (103)
7.65%
No - I don't want to (92)
6.83%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (644)
47.81%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise