Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone I'm new and i thought it would be nice to share experiences and info with everyone xox

ReputationRep:
    Hi

I have joined today, to ask the question if anyone is selling Special Educational Needs books or if anyone knows the cheapest sites to by books from

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, I just joined today.

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm Caitlin, and I actually joined yesterday but I'm just getting started

ReputationRep:
    HELLO everyone,
    My name is Fiza.
    I'm a newcomer here.
    I'm from Malaysia.
    I feel so grateful to join TSR.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Captain Jack)
    Hiya,

Thought I'd just see who had joined today And to say hello, I work in TSR's community team.

What brought you here today?!

Jack
    Yo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GTA Boyy)
    Yo
    Yo. Whaddup!

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm Paul I have Asperger's syndrome, 34 years old and live in Buckinghamshire. Getting started on here and my interests consist of gardening, reality tv shows and gaming online.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jenna Zhang)
    Hello,I join here because I want to improve my English and make friends.By the way,I am a Chinese and my major in university is English Literature. You know,our teachers are almost Chinese and we hardly use English in our daily life.I think I can not really improve my English in that way.However,I know TSR by accident and join it.I hope it will help.
    Hi Jenna, I am happy to help with your English language, don't hesitate to message me, thanks Brandon.

ReputationRep:
    Hey All,

I've joined recently and i'm interested in the ATAS Certificate since the delay of replies from ATAS team is common. Any help?

ReputationRep:
    hello.Wondered whether you could post an interest in finding psychology tutor for a level study from January 2016?

ReputationRep:
    Hi Guys!!

I'm doing a research project on what food people buy / cook and their opinions of shopping in Sainsbury's. If you could throw out some thoughts on this I would be really grateful!

Thanks,

J

ReputationRep:
    hii......my name is Srushti....my dreams made me come here......i hope it would hepl me!!

ReputationRep:
    i am very happy to be here in tcr family

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Brandon.1219;60765983]Hi Jenna, I am happy to help with your English language, don't hesitate to message me, thanks Brandon.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, i thought i would join to make friends and hopefully gain/share knowledge regarding physics, engineering, and degree level course information for engineering.

I work full time as a manufacturing engineer for GKN aerospace (transparency division) and attend college one day per week to study HNC in mechanical engineering. i have completed a BTEC level 3 last year, in general engineering, and hope to go on to complete a degree, in manufacturing mechanical engineering, or material science.. (i also love materials!)

Im up to learn and have a laugh... i like a brash laugh, if you get offended.. BLOW ME! ;D (Joking!..)

'Holla for a Dollar'

Harry. x

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, i joined today to hopefully recieve and give help with gcses 😊😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Captain Jack)
    Hiya,

Thought I'd just see who had joined today And to say hello, I work in TSR's community team.

What brought you here today?!

Jack
    Hi, I joined because I'm taking a GCSE this year and next - and I really want to get the highest grades possible.

fluffle_puffle

ReputationRep:
    hi im gabby

ReputationRep:
    hi everyone

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.