Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:

watching this so fiiiiiine

ReputationRep:
    Really. Good news that you are happy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou 22)
    Turkey is something that I hate ewwk lol the look of them, the taste eww the whole turkey package is gross lol.

It’s kl xx.

As you get older you will change probably, in my teens all those years age I went though phases of being borderline recluse, then a fun always seeming happy girl, then a party girl now i am a 80year old old fart that can often be boring and fall asleep mid sentence .

For me it took time, I used to let things bog me down but that doesn’t help me in anyway, so when something happens moan but then move on lol .
    Chicken >>>>> turkey. + I've been an 80 YO meets a 5 YO for most of my teenage years to be fair. I seemed to gave skipped any (at least conventionally) fun years. On top of that, I want to be a music producer, which a fairly reclusive job in itself. I mean you meet people, but spend a ton of time indoors haha. It's fine though. I sort of have this odd emotional position where I have no problem being myself and accepting what I'm like, but still suffer from rather large levels of insecurity. It's weird. + That's cool. I'm just a heavy pessimist honestly. I'll never be able to view the world from an optimistic position, but that's okay for me. Wow, even here, I have shown that I just sort of ramble. *Sigh*

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quiet _One86)
    Long story! Basically from what we talked about the other night and those around me not getting it

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lack of understanding around said subject sucks, have they even tried? I resorted to giving leaflets out that briefly explain and that seemed to work.

ReputationRep:
    slightly upset as I've been hanging out with the girl i like and i can't seem to get to know her better so i'm fairly confident she only sees me as a mate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    Aww thank you ������

:kiss:

ReputationRep:
    I'll be honest, I feel weak, I just told the MHSS, I don't want to be weak, why can't I break my addiction?! I've been trying on-off for 3, 4 years with limited success.

ReputationRep:
    Feeling a bit ill and tired... and not too thrilled at the amount of work I have to do over the next week haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nigerian newbie)
    sad...just found out one of my friend likes the same guy I like...

Damn, I would hate to be in that situation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qnoon)
    Really. Good news that you are happy
    The events of friday evening would of made anyone happy, I haven’t laughed so hard in a while, I am one of those that once I start laughing I can not stop and people telling me to stop makes me laugh even more lol #illbehaved.

Whats up with you?

Lack of understanding around said subject sucks, have they even tried? I resorted to giving leaflets out that briefly explain and that seemed to work.
    Thanks, yes sorta well. There's nothing but websites I could be sending them. But I take mum with me to apps to be my advocate when explanations and understandings are needed to the rest of the family. Just feeling awfully lonely and outnumbered of late!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skratch My Itch)
    Chicken >>>>> turkey. + I've been an 80 YO meets a 5 YO for most of my teenage years to be fair. I seemed to gave skipped any (at least conventionally) fun years. On top of that, I want to be a music producer, which a fairly reclusive job in itself. I mean you meet people, but spend a ton of time indoors haha. It's fine though. I sort of have this odd emotional position where I have no problem being myself and accepting what I'm like, but still suffer from rather large levels of insecurity. It's weird. + That's cool. I'm just a heavy pessimist honestly. I'll never be able to view the world from an optimistic position, but that's okay for me. Wow, even here, I have shown that I just sort of ramble. *Sigh*

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yep Chicken over turkey anyday . Lol. childhood and teen years are the best years, I truly dont like adulthood at times. Great Imma come to your studio and record my awful singing, but its all about the beat . It really is a reclusive job xD. I hope you grow out of your insecurities and realise how great you actually are . At least you are honest. No you are not .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelseafreak)
    slightly upset as I've been hanging out with the girl i like and i can't seem to get to know her better so i'm fairly confident she only sees me as a mate
    Maybe she is just one of those girls that don’t show there feelings , you could tell her you like her in that way then see how it goes from there as “No, I don’t feel that way” or words to that affect is the worst she can say then yes you may hurt for a while but I think it would be easier to know for sure what she thinks/feels rather than torturing yourself by not knowing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smash Bandicoot)
    I'll be honest, I feel weak, I just told the MHSS, I don't want to be weak, why can't I break my addiction?! I've been trying on-off for 3, 4 years with limited success.
    MHSS?

ReputationRep:
    MHSS?
    mental health support society

ReputationRep:
    Maybe she is just one of those girls that don’t show there feelings , you could tell her you like her in that way then see how it goes from there as “No, I don’t feel that way” or words to that affect is the worst she can say then yes you may hurt for a while but I think it would be easier to know for sure what she thinks/feels rather than torturing yourself by not knowing.
    yeah i will if i ever manage to get her on her own for long enough to have that conversation, thanks for the advice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ummm)
    Feeling a bit ill and tired... and not too thrilled at the amount of work I have to do over the next week haha.

Hope you feel better soon xx, feeling your pain, I dont have paperwork to do but loads of things that need sorting out ASAP :/.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quiet _One86)
    Thanks, yes sorta well. There's nothing but websites I could be sending them. But I take mum with me to apps to be my advocate when explanations and understandings are needed to the rest of the family. Just feeling awfully lonely and outnumbered of late!
    Thats a good idea , I suppose you would as no one truly understands and that would lead you to have those feelings :hugs:. You could always PM me if you want to talk off the thread or vent x.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelseafreak)
    yeah i will if i ever manage to get her on her own for long enough to have that conversation, thanks for the advice
    it’s alright, anytime sweetie pie .

ReputationRep:
    Yep Chicken over turkey anyday . Lol. childhood and teen years are the best years, I truly dont like adulthood at times. Great Imma come to your studio and record my awful singing, but its all about the beat . It really is a reclusive job xD. I hope you grow out of your insecurities and realise how great you actually are . At least you are honest. No you are not .
    I'm hoping that I can make it so I enjoy adulthood more than my teen years. I don't want that typical attitude, plus my teenage years haven't been that great. Not bad, but nothing incredible. + Haha. There's always forms of pitch correction, like subtle use if Autotune and such + Yeah, if there is anything I'm proud of, it's the fact I'm honest. That can annoy people sometimes, but that's life. And it's hard to think positively about myself, especially when a group of people you wanted to cut off phone you when they're drunk, just to talk **** to you really aggressively :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.