Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rachel244)
    Do you mind me asking what score you got in your LNAT?
    Yeah sure I got 31/42 (: How about you?

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys , I got my LNAT scores but havent got a clue whats considered 'good' this year. I'm waiting to hear from Durham and I reallyyyy need an offer from them or I'll probably end up having to wing it over a gap year. I got to the interview stage at cambridge but then got rejected. I have AAA and predicted A*AA and my lnat score was 26. Does that sound safe for Durham ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tireni Atoyebi)
    I got an offer from KCL in early december and found out today I got 22 as well so that would make sense. LSE luckily don't look at the LNAT so don't worry about them.
    What was your predicted grades and AS/ GCSE's if you don't mind me asking?

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys

Don't really know what to make of the LNAT to be honest. I scored 24/42 and have offers including Durham. My friend who also scored the same has got an offer from UCL and has had this for some time. However, have been hearing of people who scored much higher than both of us and having been rejected by both unis.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sofiegill)
    i got 18. but still got an offer from bristol so keeping my hopes up that my application and essay were really good! what about you?
    Hey, I got 17 and am still waiting on Bristol, could you let me know your GCSEs and AS?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Studentlife9876)
    Got 18 which isn't great but I've managed to get a Durham offer so I'm not complaining
    What are you predicted if you don't mind me asking?

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys! So far, did anyone get KCL outcome since LNAT scores are out? Appreciate responses please

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John.Willis)
    Hey guys! So far, did anyone get KCL outcome since LNAT scores are out? Appreciate responses please
    Nope..its the only school I'm waiting for..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hellofello)
    Nope..its the only school I'm waiting for..
    Many thanks for sharing! What about others? Appreciate responses please

ReputationRep:
    Was wondering if anyone got rejected the night they done there lnat? I just received my score and it was a respectable 27, really gutted that it may have been my personal statement that kings disliked!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by barcastyleofplay)
    Got the exact same score and have applied for the same course. They're taking their time
    Do either of you know if there's one specific thread for that course this year? Google is presenting me with about a billion, none of which are from 2015. Although, it's reassuring to know that they give offers out late every year

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know when Bristol and warwick usually reply at latest? Thankyou

ReputationRep:
    18... haven't been rejected anywhere as of yet but I suppose that doesn't mean much :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Studentlife9876)
    Got 18 which isn't great but I've managed to get a Durham offer so I'm not complaining

Hi, do you mind letting me know when your Durham offer was given to you? I scored the same and am currently waiting on Durham. Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oskarwithak)

So much for the guy that said that 30 was the Oxford cutoff: European Law holder here.
    I applied for European law! Rejected without an interview and I can see why as I got 20. I'm incredibly jealous of you. Just wondering what your grades are? Oh and which college? Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    I got 24 and an unconditional into Glasgow

ReputationRep:
    Got 32 in the LNAT. Ironically I might end up going to a non-LNAT uni :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kewbacca)
    I scored a shocking 18, but have got offer from KCL (came late December) and LSE (came November), but rejected from Oxford post interview
    I scored 19...and havnt heard nothing yet...every body else's score looks soooo high cmpared andits scaring me...KCL is my 1st choice :confused:

ReputationRep:
    For those interested, I got a score of 24/42 and have offers from Bristol, SOAS and Kings. Offers from LSE and Cambridge too so I took a huge risk earlier in the year by not applying to another univeristy that doesn't need LNAT.

ReputationRep:
    I got my LNAT result yesterday, 24/42 not sure if thats good but ive got an offer from birmingham, got rejected from LSE and still waiting to hear from SOAS, Kings and Manchester

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.