Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CarlaGriffin)
    Has anyone heard anything from York St John or UCLAN? I've had acknowledgement of my application, but nothing more for weeks now!
    Hi, can you tell me ho qwick did they sand acknowledgement email. I send my apliction about two weeks ago and didn't heard from them yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barchoka)
    Hi, can you tell me ho qwick did they sand acknowledgement email. I send my apliction about two weeks ago and didn't heard from them yet.
    I got my acknowledgement from York St John two days after I sent it.

ReputationRep:
    Hi just wondering who has heard from Cardiff yet about interviews??

ReputationRep:
    Those who have applied to MMU and Leeds, did you receive acknowledgement emails? I know not all uni's send them but I just thought I'd check as I haven't heard anything from them.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nika15)
    Those who have applied to MMU and Leeds, did you receive acknowledgement emails? I know not all uni's send them but I just thought I'd check as I haven't heard anything from them.

Thanks
    I applied to MMU but haven't heard anything from them at all yet.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nika15)

Thanks
    I sent off my application a couple of weeks ago and haven't had an acknowledgement email from Leeds either

ReputationRep:
    At the interview for brighton did they check you had a weeks work experience as i will not have a weeks work experience before the interview!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlottedoddd)
    Anyone know how long Nottingham will roughly take to hear back from? I had an interview 2 days ago
    How did the interview go? I have one at Notts in Jan and am really worried about what the group task is :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trouble234)
    Hi all, I am also off to study physiotherapy this year. I applied to Bournemouth, Brighton, Teeside, Bristol, and Liverpool and got 4 interviews and 3 offers. If anyone wants any advice on any of these unis or the application process feel free to ask.
    Hi have you got an offer from liverpool yet?? My interview was 4th november and i feel like i should have heard by now!? Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by g1raffe)
    Hi just wondering who has heard from Cardiff yet about interviews??
    Nope I have heard nothing from them yet..

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Ali43;60509771]Thank you. And no I heard at the end of last week. Have you heard anything else?[/QUOe

Hiya, have you got an offer from liverpool yet? I had my interview for them on the 4th of November and have heard nothing yet... :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barchoka)
    Uclan took a few hours, york was a few days after I applied x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OwaisB)
    Anyone heard anything from Worcester ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I have a Conditional Offer for Worcester!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CarlaGriffin)
    I have a Conditional Offer for Worcester!
    Well done ! That's great! How was the interview? Was it a long day thing or 1 vs 1 or group ? Any tips?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone had an offer for BSc physiotherapy at UEA? I had an email saying they cannot tell me till February. Or does every physio applicant get this?

ReputationRep:
    On a side note, does anyone have any idea how the nhs funding stuff works at all?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Physio1998)
    Has anyone had an offer for BSc physiotherapy at UEA? I had an email saying they cannot tell me till February. Or does every physio applicant get this?
    When I sent off my application on 23rd October, 6 days later I got an email from UEA saying that my application may be considered as part of a gathered field. That is all I have heard from them so far!
    Do you know why they can't tell you until February?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OwaisB)
    On a side note, does anyone have any idea how the nhs funding stuff works at all?

Posted from TSR Mobile

There is some information on here which I found useful: http://www.nhsbsa.nhs.uk/816.aspx

You can start applying for the funding at the beginning of March I believe!

ReputationRep:
    Received an interview invitation for Keele !! Really pleased

ReputationRep:
    I applied for Leeds about two weeks ago, as well. And I just receive Christmas wishes email and acknowledge in the same time from them.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 3, 2018
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.