Turn on thread page Beta

Is 7 inches really considered big? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by misschievous2505)
    oh why,thank you.but your help wasnt needed.u see,even with my ps full of mistakes,i was able to get in.A shame,dont u think.i wonder why oxford is considering a dumb international applicant and not the mighty Mr paul.
    Probably because only one of us apparently applied, I also don't attach intelligence to what university someone applies to.

Posted from TSR Mobile

oh why,thank you.but your help wasnt needed.u see,even with my ps full of mistakes,i was able to get in.A shame,dont u think.i wonder why oxford is considering a dumb international applicant and not the mighty Mr paul.
    "Even with my piss full of mistakes"? What are you on about.

An I suspect they're considering a dumb international applicant because you're a human cash cow they can milk for whatever they want.

ReputationRep:
    u must be retarded i think .ps means personal statement, u f**ktard..lol that made me laugh.

u must be retarded i think .ps means personal statement, u f**ktard..lol that made me laugh.
    See, this is why proper English is important.

I love how you just ignore my theory about why they gave you an interview. Bit to close to the truth maybe?

ReputationRep:
    you are sooo wrong..i assure you, i will not be paying a cent...

you are sooo wrong..i assure you, i will not be paying a cent...
    That's an impressive achievement. So who's paying then, your parents or your government? Either way Oxford can get huge amounts of money out of you to subsidise domestic students.

Just an FYI about the retard comment: If you're going to use university to measure intelligence then I feel I should point out I'm in discussion with universities regarding PhDs which are actually ranked above Oxford... and they're going to be paying me. Something to think about before making assumptions about my intelligence again.

Who cares about size

ReputationRep:
    as if im going to tell you..u are nothing but a coward.why else are you posting as anonymous?anaad FYI, i didnt make any assumptions.as you say, on your intelligence. i dont even know you. u butted in a conversation..thats all.

ReputationRep:
    aannnd if you are PAUL, then let me remind you. that YOU started it..why start a thread when u dont somebody to give his opinion?

ReputationRep:
    What is your college at Oxford?

ReputationRep:
    why do you need to know?

ReputationRep:
    why do you need to know?
    To know if you really study there.

ReputationRep:
    i have yet to give an interview..i never said i studied there.

as if im going to tell you..u are nothing but a coward.why else are you posting as anonymous?anaad FYI, i didnt make any assumptions.as you say, on your intelligence. i dont even know you. u butted in a conversation..thats all.
    You called me a retard and a ****tard... I would have said that constituted making assumptions about my intelligence.

Also still ignoring all the comments about money. I think I'm going to have to leave this conversation soon, I'm rather allergic to bull****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    You called me a retard and a ****tard... I would have said that constituted making assumptions about my intelligence.

Also still ignoring all the comments about money. I think I'm going to have to leave this conversation soon, I'm rather allergic to bull****.
    thank god for small favors...

ReputationRep:
    aannnd if you are PAUL, then let me remind you. that YOU started it..why start a thread when u dont somebody to give his opinion?
    Lmao!!!

No, the person you are talking to is not me, amazingly it seems other people doubt your word/intelligence.

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by Proxenus)
    Considering UK average is 5.2 according to the guardian..

Congratulations op keep up with the good work!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I thought 5.5 was average?

Oh well, meh. I don't know what's big, I don't know how big I am, other than what the people who've seen it have said. All I know is I've never had any complaints :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tootles)
    I thought 5.5 was average?

Oh well, meh. I don't know what's big, I don't know how big I am, other than what the people who've seen it have said. All I know is I've never had any complaints :yy:
    Guess they don't wanna be rude in front of you

(Original post by Proxenus)
    Guess they don't wanna be rude in front of you
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    if 1 in is the standard deviation, then just 2.5% of people in a population can have such a dimension

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 24, 2016
Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.