Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rpnom)
    I don't think so (I couldn't find a date anyway) but may as well do it asap, I've just sent mine
    Alright thanks! I need to get them from school on Monday haha

ReputationRep:
    I got told i didnt need to scan any certificates. Is that the same for other graduates interviewing for A100?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hze11dhu)
    I got told i didnt need to scan any certificates. Is that the same for other graduates interviewing for A100?
    Where were you told? I have only read the document which says scan "For example, Degree certificates, A Levels and GCSEs." unless "If you have been shortlisted for interview for the A102 Graduate Entry Medicine Programme, you are only required to upload your passport and your degree certificate (if completed). GCSE and A level certificates should not be uploaded. "

I assume as a graduate applying for A100 you need to scan Degree certificate, A levels and GCSE's.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dallen)
    Where were you told? I have only read the document which says scan "For example, Degree certificates, A Levels and GCSEs." unless "If you have been shortlisted for interview for the A102 Graduate Entry Medicine Programme, you are only required to upload your passport and your degree certificate (if completed). GCSE and A level certificates should not be uploaded. "

I assume as a graduate applying for A100 you need to scan Degree certificate, A levels and GCSE's.
    I read that document and messaged them asking what do I scan as I don't have a degree certificate yet so if I scan A-levels and they said only my passport.

ReputationRep:
    Still no interview

Stats:

9 A*s 3 As GCSE
    4 As at AS
    A* AA predictions
    692.5 B2 ukcat

Has anyone got interviews with similar stats/ still waiting?

People who have interviews: what are you wearing? and also, do you think there will be space to leave our coats and belongings or will you just not wear a coat?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 5824)
    People who have interviews: what are you wearing? and also, do you think there will be space to leave our coats and belongings or will you just not wear a coat?
    Skinny suit trousers and a blouse, ceebs for a blazer too. Although the trousers are humongous I'm going to have to exchange them but I'm worried I won't have enough time

There'll be a room or something we'll all be welcomed and convene in, I'm sure we'll be able to leave coats and bags there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack354)
    Still no interview

Stats:

9 A*s 3 As GCSE
    4 As at AS
    A* AA predictions
    692.5 B2 ukcat

Has anyone got interviews with similar stats/ still waiting?
    Hi!

I have an interview on 14th Jan with:

6A*s and 6A's GCSE
    4A's at AS
    A*A*A predictions
    695 B2 ukcat

Good luck

(Original post by yasaminO_o)
    Skinny suit trousers and a blouse, ceebs for a blazer too. Although the trousers are humongous I'm going to have to exchange them but I'm worried I won't have enough time

There'll be a room or something we'll all be welcomed and convene in, I'm sure we'll be able to leave coats and bags there
    Heels? What day is your interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 5824)
    Heels? What day is your interview?
    Thing is I was thinking of heels but then the only ones I have that go with the trousers are like 4 inch black courts, and I can be quite clumsy so I'd rather not fall over on my way there or even during the interview :lol:

It's 15th at 2:15

Thing is I was thinking of heels but then the only ones I have that go with the trousers are like 4 inch black courts, and I can be quite clumsy so I'd rather not fall over on my way there or even during the interview :lol:

It's 15th at 2:15
    Haha fair enough

Good luck!What time do you think you'll arrive there for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 5824)
    Haha fair enough

Good luck!What time do you think you'll arrive there for?
    Knowing me probably 2:30

Knowing me probably 2:30
    Do you think they expect you to arrive earlier than 2.15?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 5824)
    Do you think they expect you to arrive earlier than 2.15?
    I think I'll try to get to the building at 2:10, then I'll have a few minutes to just sit and compose myself before we get called up. The letter just says "please arrive at the allotted time" but I don't see any harm in arriving earlier than that

ReputationRep:
    I think I'll try to get to the building at 2:10, then I'll have a few minutes to just sit and compose myself before we get called up. The letter just says "please arrive at the allotted time" but I don't see any harm in arriving earlier than that
    How are you guys prepping?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Don Pedro K.)
    How are you guys prepping?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Looking at my work experience logs, reading about the NHS, health news, areas I'm interested in. No clue what to to for the role play

ReputationRep:
    Looking at my work experience logs, reading about the NHS, health news, areas I'm interested in. No clue what to to for the role play
    Nice! I guess fur the role as play just imagine how you would respond in different situations (like go through them in your head)? That's what I do at least xD

Posted from TSR Mobile

How do you know there's going to be role play?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 5824)
    How do you know there's going to be role play?
    Pretty sure there's always a role play in MMI

ReputationRep:
    qw

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 15, 2016

University open days

1. King's College London
    Arts and Humanities (Strand Campus) Undergraduate
    Sat, 8 Sep '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.