The Student Room Group

Post Your Favourite Inspirational Quotes :)

Scroll to see replies

"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."~ Will Rogers
"Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare. "
Think of life like the Himalayas: there's big ups and downs, and if you don't know what you're doing it'll probably kill you. To survive you must know what you're doing. That's why most people stay away. Those that climb their Everest and make a big deal of it tend to end up rich and famous. But behind all of these are the quiet people who climb their Everest every day; it is these people that know why they do it. Ask yourself do you know why you do things? Because that can be the difference between surviving and living.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Think of life like the Himalayas: there's big ups and downs, and if you don't know what you're doing it'll probably kill you. To survive you must know what you're doing. That's why most people stay away. Those that climb their Everest and make a big deal of it tend to end up rich and famous. But behind all of these are the quiet people who climb their Everest every day; it is these people that know why they do it. Ask yourself do you know why you do things? Because that can be the difference between surviving and living.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Woah! I absolutely loved that. :biggrin: They're your words, aren't they? Thanks SO much, it was reallu inspirational to me. :smile:

I repped you, but if I could again then I would. :tongue:
Here's a cool quote I just found:
o-INSPIRATIONAL-QUOTE-facebook.jpg
Original post by ravioliyears
o-INSPIRATIONAL-QUOTE-facebook.jpg

Thanks, another fantastic quote! :tongue:
Edit: PRSOM!!! :biggrin:
Original post by Matrix123
Woah! I absolutely loved that. :biggrin: They're your words, aren't they? Thanks SO much, it was reallu inspirational to me. :smile:

I repped you, but if I could again then I would. :tongue:

Hahaha thanks, yeah they're my words:colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Hahaha thanks, yeah they're my words:colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awesome! Thanks so much for sharing them. They made my day. :smile:
"Be the change that you wish to see in the world".Mahatma Gandhi
Another amazing quote. :biggrin:
Original post by Student98x
"Be the change that you wish to see in the world".Mahatma Gandhi
Original post by Matrix123
Another amazing quote. :biggrin:

Haha ikr! Puts everything into perspective really.
Original post by Student98x
Haha ikr! Puts everything into perspective really.

Yeah it really does. :smile: Thanks for posting it. :wink:
Be who you want to be. Not who you have to be. :h:

Quick Reply

Latest