Scroll to see replies

Original post by Matrix123

You're welcome! See you soon :smile: :wink:
Original post by Amellia123
You're welcome! See you soon :smile: :wink:

Yup :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Amellia123
:rofl: Yes you know it don't you :tongue: Hahaha so that's the real reason why I had to wait a week for a reply then.... :wink: :lol:

Absence makes the heart grow fonder. :h:
Original post by stefano865
Absence makes the heart grow fonder. :h:

Haha of course - and you have been gone a pretty long time! :h: I hope this is reciprocated Stefano.... :tongue:
I'd like to thank @stefano865 (again) for being such a great person to talk to and your kind, caring words :wink:
Thanks! :hugs:
I'd like to thank @stefano865 (again) for being such a great person to talk to and your kind, caring words :wink:

Awww Matrix you're lovely

:hugs:

That is very touching. :h:

Thank you too. No doubt one of the kindest people on TSR. :wink:

You're not even thanking me for the notification :cry2:

Awww I noticed your thread about not getting any notifications. :mmm:
I did really mean every word of that regardless and had a good excuse to tell you all of that too! :jumphug:

Awww :colondollar: Thanks!
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
You're not even thanking me for the notification :cry2:

Thanks. :kissing2:

Happy Easter. :h:
Thanks. :kissing2:

Happy Easter. :h:

I was kidding :lol:

Thanks, to you too !

Spoiler

Original post by iEthan
Awww Matrix you're lovely

Aww Ethan! Thanks:hugs:
You should know that you are too!:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Every human being deserves respect.

Might wanna reconsider that. :holmes:

reading you.

You're writing it like that again! So cute. :h: :rofl:
Original post by Hydeman
Might wanna reconsider that. :holmes:

You're writing it like that again! So cute. :h: :rofl:

Why ? It's true, I think we should give respect to everyone , unless they don't give it back of course (is "giving respect" even english ..?)

Omg I failed again ..

Spoiler

Why ? It's true, I think we should give respect to everyone , unless they don't give it back of course (is "giving respect" even english ..?)

Well, it's not hard to think of a counterexample to disprove the idea that people deserve respect by default -- do you think that the person making the anti-gay comments deserves respect? You might, as many people do, be confusing respect with tolerance. :3

It's English enough. :smile:

Omg I failed again ..

Spoiler

You didn't fail! It's cute. :tongue:
Reply 495
I'd like to thank the lonely goatherd for starting a mental health blog I didn't realise there were so many people in the same boat as me and with such a wide variety of issues people like me and people like you, funny intelligent well informed and respected thank you @The_Lonely_Goatherd

:yay:

[video="youtube;9E6b3swbnWg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9E6b3swbnWg[/video]

A particular favourite of mine.
(edited 8 years ago)
I'd like to thank @CheeseIsVeg for introducing me to Indila...she is an amazing singer! I've listened to Dernière Danse, Tourner Dans Le Vide and S.O.S, the last one being my favourite (because of the strong meaning plus it's easier for me to translate :tongue:)

I'd also like to thank @FireFreezer77 for being an amazing friend and the kind, thoughtful person he is :h:
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
I'd like to thank @CheeseIsVeg for introducing me to Indila...she is an amazing singer! I've listened to Dernière Danse, Tourner Dans Le Vide and S.O.S, the last one being my favourite (because of the strong meaning plus it's easier for me to translate :tongue:)

I'd also like to thank @FireFreezer77 for being an amazing friend and the kind, thoughtful person he is :h:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww Thankyou so much!!!
That means a lot to me!!!
Original post by FireFreezer77
Aww Thankyou so much!!!
That means a lot to me!!!

Aw no worries. Nothing but the truth, Freezer :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'd like to thank @Blondie987 for being incredibly supportive of me during the rough times I've had. Her concern makes me feel wanted and cared about. I just feel so happy when I'm feeling happy that she's actually gone out of her way to do this for me!
So Thankyou so so much!

@Matrix123 for being an amazing friend to me! She's so kind, caring and just a really fun person to chat to!

@Platopus for obvious reasons! Just an incredible human being who has brightened up my life over the past week or so!

Quick Reply

Latest