Insomnia/cant sleep/chat forum

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

(Original post by mobbsy91)
    Haha, yeh so easy to just reply to loads of different threads!!!

Awww, well, yeh exactly! At least they tried!

I haven't actually got round to starting it yet xD As soon as I posted saying I was going to, I then started to answer some unanswered threads and find more threads to post in
    Haha Awww... I get bored so easily so when I've posted in like 3 or 4 threads, I don't know what to do next

Ooohhh well apparently it's really good but I'm scared to start any new series in case I get addicted. It happened with Big Bang, Gossip Girl and Dexter and revision took a back step.

So how come you don't sleep? Or you just can't sleep?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Haha Awww... I get bored so easily so when I've posted in like 3 or 4 threads, I don't know what to do next

Ooohhh well apparently it's really good but I'm scared to start any new series in case I get addicted. It happened with Big Bang, Gossip Girl and Dexter and revision took a back step.

Gossip Girl was amazing tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)

Haha, it does really depend tbh... Some nights I find some real gems of threads, or if I visit a sub-forum I haven't in a while, it can give quite a lot of entertainment

It is really good!! I really need to watch Dexter actually, but yes, my revision has always suffered, but it's good for nights when I wouldn't be revising anyway, and just want to relax...

Difficult getting to sleep, and then I usually wake up quite a lot during the night, how about you?

ReputationRep:
    YAY I SLEPT! For a bit but I SLEPTTTT

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    YAY I SLEPT! For a bit but I SLEPTTTT
    Nice one :yy:

ReputationRep:
    Bored!!
    Bored!!!
    Bored!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Bored!!
    Bored!!!
    Bored!!!!
    Start watching Flash

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by ServantOfMorgoth)
    Gossip Girl was amazing tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Omg gossip girl was awesome!!! I finished it all in just over 2 weeks where I did nothing but binge eat and watch...

Haha, it does really depend tbh... Some nights I find some real gems of threads, or if I visit a sub-forum I haven't in a while, it can give quite a lot of entertainment

It is really good!! I really need to watch Dexter actually, but yes, my revision has always suffered, but it's good for nights when I wouldn't be revising anyway, and just want to relax...

Difficult getting to sleep, and then I usually wake up quite a lot during the night, how about you?
    Haha I know. That's true. I think there was one night a few months ago where each thread was live and people were just having a laugh. It was goooood!!!

Omg Dexter is good! The first four seasons are epic but even the rest are amazing! I just loved the entire concept of the show! Oh and breaking bad!!! And I saw all ten seasons of criminal minds in 2 weeks which was good and not so good!

Ahhh fair enough. Um... Difficulty sleeping... I'm running on 5 hours sleep for the past two days. Haha. Normally some friend or another is awake but not today

Bored!!
    Bored!!!
    Bored!!!!
    Shall we play a game? Until one of us falls asleep? :lol:,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ServantOfMorgoth)
    Start watching Flash

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I've heard of that but never gotten round to watching it!! Will add it to my list
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Omg gossip girl was awesome!!! I finished it all in just over 2 weeks where I did nothing but binge eat and watch...

Haha I know. That's true. I think there was one night a few months ago where each thread was live and people were just having a laugh. It was goooood!!!

Omg Dexter is good! The first four seasons are epic but even the rest are amazing! I just loved the entire concept of the show! Oh and breaking bad!!! And I saw all ten seasons of criminal minds in 2 weeks which was good and not so good!

Ahhh fair enough. Um... Difficulty sleeping... I'm running on 5 hours sleep for the past two days. Haha. Normally some friend or another is awake but not today
    Yepppp!

Haha, it's been on my to watch list for quite a while, so I do think it's time to get into it! Breaking Bad I was so disappointed in. Maybe it's because it was so hyped up, but I wouldn't bother watching it again, whereas other shows I do! Like greys I'm on 3rd viewing, Criminal Minds I've been through twice, NCIS: LA first few seasons I've gone through 3 times... I don't know why, but it's quite fun re-watching!

Fairs!! Yeh it does suck when everything around is quiet... just gets soooooo boring!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Shall we play a game? Until one of us falls asleep? :lol:,
    What game would that be??

ReputationRep:
    A nice little game of shut the **** up.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Jk, don't kill me.

I've heard of that but never gotten round to watching it!! Will add it to my list

Yepppp!

Haha, it's been on my to watch list for quite a while, so I do think it's time to get into it! Breaking Bad I was so disappointed in. Maybe it's because it was so hyped up, but I wouldn't bother watching it again, whereas other shows I do! Like greys I'm on 3rd viewing, Criminal Minds I've been through twice, NCIS: LA first few seasons I've gone through 3 times... I don't know why, but it's quite fun re-watching!

Fairs!! Yeh it does suck when everything around is quiet... just gets soooooo boring!
    Wow how do you watch shows twice or thrice when I have trouble fitting the first time in. I barely have time to watch hollyoaks at 7 for half hour :rofl:

Never got into NCIS... Didn't like Ziva (think her name is) but CSI - New York was my fave

Haha it does get boring and then I'm left contemplating life which is worse

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XOR_)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Jk, don't kill me.
    I'm gonna find you. I'm gonna hunt you down. And then I'm gonna do nothing

(Original post by ZuluK)
    Wow how do you watch shows twice or thrice when I have trouble fitting the first time in. I barely have time to watch hollyoaks at 7 for half hour :rofl:

Never got into NCIS... Didn't like Ziva (think her name is) but CSI - New York was my fave

Haha it does get boring and then I'm left contemplating life which is worse
    Purely because like today, I got into bed about 10am or something, and watched about half a series of Greys already today... I just wipe em out xD

Yeh when Ziva joined I kinda went off it a bit! CSI NY was the best, then CSI Miami, and I never really watched the main CSI!

Yuuuuuupppp! Don't do it!!

Didn't think this through... What game would you like to play?

(Original post by XOR_)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Jk, don't kill me.
    :lol: idiot... I wouldn't kill you... Just castrate

Spoiler:
    Show
    Jk, don't kill me

4:12 when the world sleeps, unicorn in her bed is starring at the moon wondering why she is not dreaming tonight :moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Didn't think this through... What game would you like to play?

:lol: idiot... I wouldn't kill you... Just castrate
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Jk, don't kill me
    Erm, I have no clue That's why I asked you!!!

I'm gonna find you. I'm gonna hunt you down. And then I'm gonna do nothing

Purely because like today, I got into bed about 10am or something, and watched about half a series of Greys already today... I just wipe em out xD

Yeh when Ziva joined I kinda went off it a bit! CSI NY was the best, then CSI Miami, and I never really watched the main CSI!

Yuuuuuupppp! Don't do it!!
    Wow! 10am? How many hours of sleep do you get then? A night/day?

I think I just liked it because of Mac-I love Gary Sinise... Miami was goood... Haha same.. Never got into the main one though for some reason.

ReputationRep:
    :party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party:

(Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    4:12 when the world sleeps, unicorn in her bed is starring at the moon wondering why she is not dreaming tonight :moon:
    Damn... You sound so poetic just saying that you're awake you are too good for words

Erm, I have no clue That's why I asked you!!!
    Errrrrrrrrrr..... I really didn't think this through... :lol:

Ummmmm.... 20 questions? Maybe? I don't know?

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 19, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.