Living life on the edge: Me and my crazy life

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    :hugs:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Just another spoiler
    Aww OK Indeed! The future does :yep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    You and your spoilers!

Damn TSR won't let me type under it!

So yeah I can go after her (she was the one I liked the most too ) but ah well!
    There are plenty of others!

Btw do you wanna have a proper chat over the weekend? We've not spoken as much recently so it would be nice to have a proper one again? In like VM's or PM's?

I'm now gonna sleep too btw so Goodnight

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    You and your spoilers!

Damn TSR won't let me type under it!

So yeah I can go after her (she was the one I liked the most too ) but ah well!
    There are plenty of others!

Btw do you wanna have a proper chat over the weekend? We've not spoken as much recently so it would be nice to have a proper one again? In like VM's or PM's?

I'm now gonna sleep too btw so Goodnight
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ohh I see! Yes, there are plenty of others! :yep: I would love to chat over the weekend but I'll be on holiday then so the chances of me being on TSR are very low...maybe the weekend after if that's alright with you? OK, me too. Goodnight!

I sure am! I'm so happy that I never have to see them again!
    :woo: :woo:

That's very true! So far you've proven that too! You're amazing!
    Yes me too! It's a shame that more people aren't!
    Ty
    And yep :P

Yes that's very true! I've ignored them, moved forward, been successful and have now got the upper hand!
    Exactly ! :jive:

Well now you've said that I do! I didn't realise tbh! But a lot of that is down to what you've told me and the support you've given! I can't thank you enough! Honestly! You're amazing!
    But yes reading all of those things has made me very happy!! I can't believe that's actually me! But it is! So happy!
    And yes, they're all nowhere now!
    Glad you realise it now ! I feel honoured that you consider that I've helped you that much tbh :mmm: well again, you're most welcome, I'm always happy to help

Well now you realise how far you've went, just keep going ! You have to stop for nothing in the world except the death itself. Because that's how you become someone, by keeping moving. Now remember what you've been through your all life, so when you'll be in a down you'd know how far you can go by yourself ;D

Aww! It means a lot that you're proud of me! Means so so much!
    Yes I'm happy that we messaged each other! Has made a huge improvement to my life!
    And I'm so glad to be able to say you're my friend! I feel proud of what you've been through too!
    Really ? Aw that's sweet
    Glad that I helped you, really :hugs:

Ofc I'm your friend

Tyvm, even though what I've been through is still .. Well, going :P but oh well, work in progress, I'll manage to sort that out eventually. Not giving up on my life, I'm a fighter by nature.

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: [spoiler] Ohh I see! Yes, there are plenty of others! :yep: I would love to chat over the weekend but I'll be on holiday then so the chances of me being on TSR are very low...maybe the weekend after if that's alright with you? OK, me too. Goodnight!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm afraid I can't stay tonight, but I wanted to drop a message!
    But yes there are! Another cute girl smiled at me today (she's sooooo cute and has a really nice name too!)
    Ah right I see, no worries! It turns out I'm now going to a racetrack on Sunday so I won't be on either haha!
    But yes the weekend after is fine! I just thought it would be nice to have a proper chat as I've not been able to chat with you properly for a while!
    Goodnight! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm afraid I can't stay tonight, but I wanted to drop a message!
    But yes there are! Another cute girl smiled at me today (she's sooooo cute and has a really nice name too!)
    Ah right I see, no worries! It turns out I'm now going to a racetrack on Sunday so I won't be on either haha!
    But yes the weekend after is fine! I just thought it would be nice to have a proper chat as I've not been able to chat with you properly for a while!
    Goodnight! :hugs:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Aww OK!
    Awww, that's great to hear! :yep:
    Ohh haha, have fun at the racetrack!
    Yeah, it seems like ages since we had a proper chat!
    Goodnight! I hope your days at work continue going well :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)

Ty
    And yep :P

Exactly ! :jive:

Glad you realise it now ! I feel honoured that you consider that I've helped you that much tbh :mmm: well again, you're most welcome, I'm always happy to help

Well now you realise how far you've went, just keep going ! You have to stop for nothing in the world except the death itself. Because that's how you become someone, by keeping moving. Now remember what you've been through your all life, so when you'll be in a down you'd know how far you can go by yourself ;D

Really ? Aw that's sweet
    Glad that I helped you, really :hugs:

Ofc I'm your friend

Tyvm, even though what I've been through is still .. Well, going :P but oh well, work in progress, I'll manage to sort that out eventually. Not giving up on my life, I'm a fighter by nature.

No worries!
    Indeed!

:jive: :jive:

Thanks! But yeah it suprised me by how much I had actually done! I'm rather happy with that! Obviously there's one thing missing (getting a girlfriend). You've helped me so so much over the past few months! I don't know what I'd have done without you!
    Aww you're so sweet and lovely!

Yup I sure do! I'll do my best to keep it up!
    Well I can't stop that but I'll just keep moving forward and being me!
    Yes that's very true! Yes I'll remember and apply that to myself!

Yeah! Not as sweet as you!
    You helped massively! I couldn't have done it without you!

Awww!!! :jumphug: :lovehug:

No worries! Aw damn! I hope it passes soon! You're such a lovely young lady! Who deserves nothing but the best! So I'm sure you'll overcome this because as you said, you're a fighter!

No worries!
    Indeed!

:jive: :jive:

Thanks! But yeah it suprised me by how much I had actually done! I'm rather happy with that! Obviously there's one thing missing (getting a girlfriend). You've helped me so so much over the past few months! I don't know what I'd have done without you!
    Aww you're so sweet and lovely!

Yup I sure do! I'll do my best to keep it up!
    Well I can't stop that but I'll just keep moving forward and being me!
    Yes that's very true! Yes I'll remember and apply that to myself!

Yeah! Not as sweet as you!
    You helped massively! I couldn't have done it without you!

Awww!!! :jumphug: :lovehug:

No worries! Aw damn! I hope it passes soon! You're such a lovely young lady! Who deserves nothing but the best! So I'm sure you'll overcome this because as you said, you're a fighter!
    Thanks for the support and the kind words

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Aww OK!
    Awww, that's great to hear! :yep:
    Ohh haha, have fun at the racetrack!
    Yeah, it seems like ages since we had a proper chat!
    Goodnight! I hope your days at work continue going well :hugs:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    ITS LUNCHTIME!! :woo:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Thankyou!!
    Haha thanks! Ill try to!
    Yeah it sure does! But ill be on here less due to the time constraints now. But weekends will be good! But yeah it will be nice to have one again!
    Thankyou!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    Thanks for the support and the kind words
    Aw no worries!
    You do genuinely mean a lot to me! :hugs:
    I hate to know youre feeling this way!

ReputationRep:
    Living Life Partially On The Edge: Wait What!

Hey all!

Post of shortness!

Thanks for reading if you do, if not then I don't know!

But just wanted to inform y'all that work is going extremely well so far!
    7 days completed and I'm having a great time!
    The work is really interesting, but I've got a lot to learn yet! I'm starting to pick up on new things and I'm taking in information, just that there's a lot to take in and a fair amount of it has gotten lost somewhere!

Today I was incredibly busy and I'm now paying the price for it! Aching a lot now but have 2 more hard days on site (I've been helping out to clean away all the debris and things). So much lifting and now my arms barely work, my feet hurt like hell and I've got a bad cold (which sucks).One thing I'd love right now is a nice relaxing massage, but I don't have a gf so that's not gonna happen for the next 177 years so yeah!

I'm still depressed about not having a girlfriend and I really don't know what to do anymore. Any advice will be greatly appreciated because it seems that I need to try something different. That's how I do everything, differently to everyone else. It may not be easier but it's way more fun to just do things my own way!

So yeah just though I'd let y'all know that I'm getting on really well and that I'm really happy in my job! The work is good and the people are great! Very friendly and extremely funny too! There's not one day where we don't have a massive laugh during it!

It's brilliant!

This will probably be my last post too btw (on this blog).

I'll get it closed in a couple of days and I think that will be that.

Again I'm not leaving, just closing the blog again! This time for good!

Any questions, I'll answer them but no one has any so I won't.

Hope you're all well!

Bye!

PS: I'm saddened that some of my best TSR friends have disappeared It's making me consider leaving, for good!

ReputationRep:
    Was quite hoping this thread would help me deal with my alcoholism, bad friends, crazy family or post-coke depression but hey i love learning new things and I'm proud of ya

ReputationRep:
    Extra

ReputationRep:
    Extra
    Thanks for the tag :hugs::popout:
    Glad to hear you're doing good 👍🏼
    I miss talking to you 😥

ReputationRep:
    The work is really interesting, but I've got a lot to learn yet! I'm starting to pick up on new things and I'm taking in information, just that there's a lot to take in and a fair amount of it has gotten lost somewhere!
    Today I was incredibly busy and I'm now aying the price for it! Aching a lot now but have 2 more hard days on site (I've been helping out to clean away all the debris and things). So much lifting and now my arms barely work, my feet hurt like hell and I've got a bad cold (which sucks).One thing I'd love right now is a nice relaxing massage, but I don't have a gf so that's not gonna happen for the next 177 years so yeah! I'm still depressed about not having a girlfriend and I really don't know what to do anymore. Any advice will be greatly appreciated because it seems that I need to try something different. That's how I do everything, differently to everyone else. It may not be easier but it's way more fun to just do things my own way!
    So yeah just though I'd let y'all know that I'm getting on really well and that I'm really happy in my job! The work is good and the people are great! Very friendly and extremely funny too! There's not one day where we don't have a massive laugh during it!
    It's brilliant!
    Hope you're all well!
    Bye!
    PS: I'm saddened that some of my best TSR friends have disappeared It's making me consider leaving, for good!
    wow sounds so cool
    and dude, u stick around on tsr u aint gon need a gf!
    plus we are always here to help when u need it
    rn I diagnose you with 3 cookies and 2 hugs --> :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: + :hugs: :grouphugs: :jumphug:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    i swear if u leave, ill leave too :emo:
    what will i do without your randomness thread, your random spirit, your car knowledge and thread and your amazing pinta draws :daydreaming::afraid: when i think of u leaving
    dont do ittttttttttt

ReputationRep:

Hey all!

Post of shortness!

Thanks for reading if you do, if not then I don't know!

Today I was incredibly busy and I'm now paying the price for it! Aching a lot now but have 2 more hard days on site (I've been helping out to clean away all the debris and things). So much lifting and now my arms barely work, my feet hurt like hell and I've got a bad cold (which sucks).One thing I'd love right now is a nice relaxing massage, but I don't have a gf so that's not gonna happen for the next 177 years so yeah!

I'm still depressed about not having a girlfriend and I really don't know what to do anymore. Any advice will be greatly appreciated because it seems that I need to try something different. That's how I do everything, differently to everyone else. It may not be easier but it's way more fun to just do things my own way!

It's brilliant!

Hope you're all well!

Bye!

So glad to hear that all is going well with the apprenticeship, as I said in my PMs. You more than deserve it and I know you will excel at everything that you do. It's wonderful to see you flourishing and enjoying life and your TSR friends will always be here for you!

ReputationRep:
    Btw I'm not replying to the comments on this thread, so yeah

ReputationRep:
    ITS LUNCHTIME!! :woo:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Thankyou!!
    Haha thanks! Ill try to!
    Yeah it sure does! But ill be on here less due to the time constraints now. But weekends will be good! But yeah it will be nice to have one again!
    Thankyou!
    Woo!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Got back from holiday today
    No worries! OK
    Aww true, but from your blog post it's great to hear about how well you are doing - it does genuinely make me happy to hear that:yep:

As for the whole girlfriend issue, I still stand by what I've said before - just continue doing what you love and hopefully someone will come by then. I think if you actively search for a girlfriend and don't find one, that will bs quite heart breaking, but not so much if you accept they just aren't "the one" each time. I personally think it's nicer to wait and be surprised by meeting a potential girlfriend instead. Anyway, it's up to you

Yes! I can't guarantee that I'll be free this weekend but I will definitely try to be! It would be lovely to have a longer conversation again :yep:

Btw I'm not replying to the comments on this thread, so yeah
    Ohhh...fair enough

Btw, I was writing this reply out last night but right before I sent it, I had issues with my Wifi
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Extra
    Aaawwhhhh fire!!
    Why are you depressed?
    Especially over not having a girlfriend

I don't have a boyfriend and I'm happy that way

I know
    Walk outside naked
    Hug a tree
    And rub your back against it

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for tagging FireFreezer77 sorry I haven't been around much for a while but hope you have been well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amellia123)
    Thanks for tagging FireFreezer77 sorry I haven't been around much for a while but hope you have been well
    No worries!!
    Its ok, hope youre less busy now!
    Ive been missing seeing you around here! I loved our convos! All of them!
    Ive been ok thanks!
    Hope youve been well!

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: November 15, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.