Join TSR now to have your say on this topicSign up now

Ask Her Majesty's Government – Parliament XXIII

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quamquam123)
    Will the Government be creating some legislation related to the passing of the no alteration of student loan terms petition?
    This will be answered by the Education Secretary on Sunday during the ‘ESQ’.

ReputationRep:
    adam9317 has become the new Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs.

The Department for Business, Innovation and Skills is no more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Life_peer)
    adam9317 has become the new Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs.

The Department for Business, Innovation and Skills is no more.
    Who were the old people?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aph)
    Who were the old people?
    banterboy and Lime-man respectively.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Life_peer)
    banterboy and Lime-man respectively.
    Ďakujem veľmi pekne

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aph)
    Ďakujem veľmi pekne
    You've made me smile for the first time, congrats. :laugh: See, you're becoming a true European citizen!

ReputationRep:
    May I ask the Education Secretary, @mobbsy91 the following questions:
    1) What is the Government doing to prevent social mobility with the introduction of Grammar Schools and will higher standards of education be introduced to state schools (if not already introduced)?
    2) Will the Rt.Hon member take into account disabilities in his plans to crack down on child obesity?
    3) Why isn't vocational skills included in the latest statement of intent and does this suggest that the Government isn't interested in getting people trained in key vocational skills that could benefit our economy?
    4) Will the Rt.Hon member reconsider about his plans for introducing basic economic concepts at a younger age by taking into account young people's lack of knowledge in politics? Also why is this merged with the GCSE Maths curriculum?
    5) Can the Rt.Hon member elaborate on his plans to improve on the monitoring of faith schools by explaining to us whether he will work with the Home Secretary to crack down on things like extremism in all schools, not just faith schools?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JTran38)
    1) What is the Government doing to prevent social mobility with the introduction of Grammar Schools and will higher standards of education be introduced to state schools (if not already introduced)?
    2) Will the Rt.Hon member take into account disabilities in his plans to crack down on child obesity?
    3) Why isn't vocational skills included in the latest statement of intent and does this suggest that the Government isn't interested in getting people trained in key vocational skills that could benefit our economy?
    4) Will the Rt.Hon member reconsider about his plans for introducing basic economic concepts at a younger age by taking into account young people's lack of knowledge in politics? Also why is this merged with the GCSE Maths curriculum?
    5) Can the Rt.Hon member elaborate on his plans to improve on the monitoring of faith schools by explaining to us whether he will work with the Home Secretary to crack down on things like extremism in all schools, not just faith schools?
    Hi, as has been said above, ESQ's will be on Sunday, please could you direct them to me then, where I'll answer them as fully as possible! I can't answer them now as I'm at work, and I'll most likely forget otherwise. Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbsy91)
    Hi, as has been said above, ESQ's will be on Sunday, please could you direct them to me then, where I'll answer them as fully as possible! I can't answer them now as I'm at work, and I'll most likely forget otherwise. Thanks!
    Where can I find the ESQs sorry I'm new here, lol.

ReputationRep:
    Where can I find the ESQs sorry I'm new here, lol.
    No problem! The Speaker will post a thread on Sunday night, and you'll be able to ask questions there!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbsy91)
    No problem! The Speaker will post a thread on Sunday night, and you'll be able to ask questions there!
    Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Wut?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Can the Government please confirm whether mobbsy91 or PetrosAC is standing in during the PM's ban?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saracen's Fez)
    Can the Government please confirm whether mobbsy91 or PetrosAC is standing in during the PM's ban?
    Petros is APM

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Life peer is based?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aph)
    Life peer is based?!
    Yep, but something tells me you weren't wanting to know the obvious fact he's based, more the obvious fact that he's banned.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jammy Duel)
    Yep, but something tells me you weren't wanting to know the obvious fact he's based, more the obvious fact that he's banned.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah... Autocorrect:/

I guess that explosion outside number 10 really did incapacitate him then

ReputationRep:
    I praise the acting leader of the Conservative Party for making a sensible, logical decision about how is acting Prime Minister, he has not chosen the silly, baseless route another member chose a year ago.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nigel Farage MEP)
    I praise the acting leader of the Conservative Party for making a sensible, logical decision about how is acting Prime Minister, he has not chosen the silly, baseless route another member chose a year ago.
    Nope - I'm claiming APM!
    In seriousness though, I have already explained to the Party that whilst I am Acting Leader, Petros does remain Acting PM, as would always have been the case should anything like this happen. Thank you for the praise.

ReputationRep:
    Will the Government be making a statement on the ban obtained by the Prime Minister?

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: October 27, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.