Size:  516.0 KBQ 15 f

ReputationRep:
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  513.4 KBq 16

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ethan100)
    Some teachers are SOOO BAD !

To be honest there wasn't even point in a teacher for my N5 class. We were studying alone out of a book most of the time.
    (Original post by RossB1702)
    Yeah my brother was doing Nat 5 last year and he got a terrible teacher and he didn't teach them very well at all.
    He didn't even teach his class about the full of computer architecture haha.
    He had to self teach himself about the buses and CPU components. He had to borrow my notes as I had a different teacher last year.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    This is such a huge problem. Our teacher didn't teach us very well either and gave such a hard prelim that nobody in the class passed!! So we had to do a second prelim!! I could've gotten a much better grade if our teacher was actually teaching us but most of the time i self taught myself the course! My teacher was just horrible

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sameehaiqbal;[url="tel:65463387")
    65463387[/url]]This is such a huge problem. Our teacher didn't teach us very well either and gave such a hard prelim that nobody in the class passed!! So we had to do a second prelim!! I could've gotten a much better grade if our teacher was actually teaching us but most of the time i self taught myself the course! My teacher was just horrible
    Well I guess I'm lucky I have a teacher who's dedicated to teaching 😅

ReputationRep:
    I dogged computing and only went to the class to do internal assessments and the coursework, I went sometimes before prelims/exam but I hated the subject so much. I basically self taught myself a crash higher, and even if I just manage to get a C tht will be an achievement for me haha...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qasim-98)
    I dogged computing and only went to the class to do internal assessments and the coursework, I went sometimes before prelims/exam but I hated the subject so much. I basically self taught myself a crash higher, and even if I just manage to get a C tht will be an achievement for me haha...
    Self teaching must be so hard 😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qasim-98)
    Did you really need this subject? Why didn't you go to your classes lol?

(Original post by S_x_x)
    Well I guess I'm lucky I have a teacher who's dedicated to teaching 😅
    Yeah you're pretty lucky. My teacher said I wasn't capable of doing Computing as a career and wouldn't let me sit the exam. I don't understand why she wouldn't allow me because I got a C in the prelim which means I should've been allowed so I had to complain to the head teacher. I got a B in the exam but I strongly think I could've gotten an A had my teacher not discouraged me and called me stupid all the time. Rant over.

Thankfully I have a good relationship with all my other teachers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sameehaiqbal;[url="tel:65463905")
    65463905[/url]]Did you really need this subject? Why didn't you go to your classes lol?

Yeah you're pretty lucky. My teacher said I wasn't capable of doing Computing as a career and wouldn't let me sit the exam. I don't understand why she wouldn't allow me because I got a C in the prelim which means I should've been allowed so I had to complain to the head teacher. I got a B in the exam but I strongly think I could've gotten an A had my teacher not discouraged me and called me stupid all the time. Rant over.

Thankfully I have a good relationship with all my other teachers.
    I've got the head of computing science and he predicted me for an A hopefully what he says is true 😂

ReputationRep:
    S_x_x can you post pics of rest of paper please?

ReputationRep:
Views: 137
Size:  496.5 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S_x_x)
Views: 137
Size:  496.5 KB
    Do you know answers for 16bcd?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Applying to university
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.