Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    2 UMS marks of a C (got 68 and you needed 70) what's the chances of gaining those 2 marks with a remark?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aflowerxo)
    2 UMS marks of a C (got 68 and you needed 70) what's the chances of gaining those 2 marks with a remark?
    2 UMS is I believe equivalent to 1 mark so it is quite high that you mark could be affected but Maths is a less subjective subject as there is a strict mark scheme and if you didn't get that answer then you don't get the marks. However you could get some variations in the workings out. Hope this has cleared things up a bit with your decision.

ReputationRep:
    I just want a C 😞

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ells11)
    I just want a C 😞
    Lol, Tell me about it

ReputationRep:
    about 41-44 is a grade 4 which is a pass

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SENSOR11)
    about 41-44 is a grade 4 which is a pass
    This is for last years paper!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.