Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

How are you feeling right now? MKIII

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    Then how are you responding here? :eek:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    And I kinda need my laptop for revision.

BUT I'm gonna log off TSR now. :yep:
    Undermining? I'm just asking for a clarification. :dontknow: I can't help it if your use of emojis is, ummm, not what I'm used to. :noway:

So you're feeling like you're all over the place?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    And can't forget about those gleaming eyes. :daydreaming:
    Making me look silly smh :rofl: My use of emojis is great , tryna give the inferior ones a bit of use Not my fault if people exist to undermine them ๐Ÿ˜–.I'll allow it as it is a bit scattered ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.Oooh how about the way I took that man's soul and my slender hands ๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ˜ช

ReputationRep:
    terrible

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yoda123)
    terrible

ReputationRep:
    I am angry right now. I am a diabetic and went to get my last sugar free pudding cup and the person I live with took it. What really makes me angry is she also ate a surgery cake with my sugar free pudding. I think it is really messed up when a non-diabetic takes sugar free food away from a diabetic. I am an excellent diabetic and to be honest the doctors don't even really consider me a diabetic anymore but I still try to be careful of my sugars. Sugar free food is also a lot more expensive than regular food. how does someone live with a diabetic and take their last sugar free pudding cup. If someone has cake to eat why do they also need a sugar free pudding cup? Is there any diabetics out there that get really upset when non-diabetics eat their sugar free food or candy?edit: I feel really badly now. I was just watching this thing on the news about the Orlando shooting. I just felt really badly complaining about some sugar free pudding and 49 people were just getting gunned down the other day in a nightclub. I can always go to the store to buy some more sugar free pudding. I feel really selfish now

ReputationRep:
    i hated the chemistry exam today.. i feel so angry and robbed ;_;

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sfarquhar0)
    i hated the chemistry exam today.. i feel so angry and robbed ;_;
    Youre not alone lol
    Anyway we should act get off tsr and focus on what we can actually improve now

ReputationRep:
    relieved -exams finish in 2 days :woo::woo::woo::woo:
    worried -scared shitakil-ess because of sixth form

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by selenmer)
    Youre not alone lol
    Anyway we should act get off tsr and focus on what we can actually improve now
    True.. I'm just so worried i'll miss my offer

ReputationRep:
    True.. I'm just so worried i'll miss my offer
    Well if you still have exams left then just work your butt off for those, at least you could say you tired your hardest. Even if you do miss your grades, what's the worst that can happen? You take a gapyear, and that ends up being the best your of life, you can make it all happen dont worry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by selenmer)
    Well if you still have exams left then just work your butt off for those, at least you could say you tired your hardest. Even if you do miss your grades, what's the worst that can happen? You take a gapyear, and that ends up being the best your of life, you can make it all happen dont worry
    thanks
    best of luck in the rest of your exams

ReputationRep:
    Right now? Hungry.. at 4am.

Earlier? a little stressed over my Geography AQA 4B exam on Thursday..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima1998)

sorry :getmecoat:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :slap:
    Good
    Spoiler:
    Show
    that slap hurt what have i ever done to you to deserve such treatment:curious:

(Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    Good
    Spoiler:
    Show
    that slap hurt what have i ever done to you to deserve such treatment:curious:

:unimpressed:
    [spoiler] you became rebellious :cry2:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :hugs:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    I want to fall of a cliff

You know when you ****ed up in an exam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SinsNotTragedies)
    :iiam:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I turned my laptop off a while ago when I got a new desktop. :rofl:
    Lol at you inflating ghosty's ego :teehee:

Spoiler:
    Show
    You tricked me. :cry:

And pshh, just saying the truth. You should've seen his pics. :love:
    (Original post by somemightsay888)
    Making me look silly smh :rofl: My use of emojis is great , tryna give the inferior ones a bit of use Not my fault if people exist to undermine them ๐Ÿ˜–.I'll allow it as it is a bit scattered ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.Oooh how about the way I took that man's soul and my slender hands ๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ˜ช
    What if those 'inferior' ones don't want to be used because they're strong and independent? :hmmm:

Spoiler:
    Show
    *insert triggered gif*

Oh, yes! And the way your smile lit up the room after this achievement. :fan:

ReputationRep:
    I'm excited and fatigued. Exams are finishing Friday got 2 tomorrow 1 on Friday so it's the last hurdle but it taking it's toll ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ”ซ

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    [spoiler] you became rebellious :cry2:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Tf
    I got 4 notifications for this one post :rofl:
    Deal with it :console:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :wavingtheflag:

Spoiler:
    Show
    :hand:

My C3 test went bad couldnt finish it on time and questions were hard as heck
    Really need to do better in M2:toofunny: (havent started revising M2 :yy: ) and C4 which should be straight forward (unless it is as hard as the C3 paper )

(Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    Tf
    I got 4 notifications for this one post :rofl:
    Deal with it :console:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :wavingtheflag:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :hand:

My C3 test went bad couldnt finish it on time and questions were hard as heck
    Really need to do better in M2:toofunny: (havent started revising M2 :yy: ) and C4 which should be straight forward (unless it is as hard as the C3 paper )
    :rofl: because my spoilers just keep getting messed up
    Spoiler:
    Show
    awwww i know you'll be fine :console:
    i know you'll be, work hard like you always do :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    That AQA C3 paper
    You know it's bad when you walk out and all the smart people are either crying or shaking their heads
    Worst exam experience of my life.

ReputationRep:
    That AQA C3 paper
    You know it's bad when you walk out and all the smart people are either crying or shaking their heads
    Worst exam experience of my life.
    :console: I know just how awful a terrible exam experience feels.. it feels.. terrible. So sorry about that

But I'd take that to be a good sign to be honest. Your cohort might not be representative of the whole population, but it's certainly some kind of indicator - and you might get more marks than you think. It'd be worse if everyone was like 'yep, 100%, right, off to Nandos with the lads, see you later'.

Take it from someone who's felt like that in too many uni exams I've sat 3 where I genuinely think I've failed, and in the end got exactly 47% in all 3 of them... which is freaky but I'm happy with a pass at that rate to be honest, and just had to work harder in my other exams.

Also at A-level, I got 52 in FP2 (a D grade) but ended up with an A overall thanks to the other modules as it all averages out, so you can afford one 'bad' exam, and even then you don't know how many marks/UMS you're going to get.

Good luck!

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.