Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I just got an email saying i am through to the e-tray, i took my tests 29th Sept. 1 hurdle down...3 more to go - lol.

ReputationRep:
    Is everyone supposed to find out by today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elmossurfin)
    I just completed the e-tray exercise and I would recommend you do as it says and go through them in order. The emails don't refer to or affect each other. There is no need to prioritize them.

I wonder how long it will take for them to get back to us about e-tray results as they are so haphazard with the other tests.

Thanks for saying this! It's reassured me as I did the same thing but panicked afterwards thinking I'd read it wrongly or missed something and should have flicked through them to prioritise them first! Which would have been pretty hard tbh with the format of the test.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by follymiranda)
    Is everyone supposed to find out by today?
    By the end of next week.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acqua)
    By the end of next week.
    Ah darnit, thought it was this week. Did mine on the 10th and haven't heard yet, was hoping for a late email today

ReputationRep:
    Ah darnit, thought it was this week. Did mine on the 10th and haven't heard yet, was hoping for a late email today
    I hoped so too but that's what they said when I emailed yesterday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acqua)
    I hoped so too but that's what they said when I emailed yesterday
    Which did you apply for out of interest? It does say that the more you apply for, the longer it can take, so maaaybe that?

ReputationRep:
    Which did you apply for out of interest? It does say that the more you apply for, the longer it can take, so maaaybe that?
    Oh! I hadn't thought of that, I applied for quite a lot, 5. Generalist, European, Project Delivery, Economics, Commercial (in this order).

ReputationRep:
    Just got the "you've passed" email, thank **** for that. I really hope that those of you still waiting will get it soon!

ReputationRep:
    I did my tests on the 11th of October and got the E tray unlocked on the 18th. Guess I am just lucky.
    Question.
    Is anyone else having problems signing in to the Graduate fast stream website? I have been trying to log in for the past 20 mins with no luck.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bureaucratgnome)
    I did my tests on the 11th of October and got the E tray unlocked on the 18th. Guess I am just lucky.
    Question.
    Is anyone else having problems signing in to the Graduate fast stream website? I have been trying to log in for the past 20 mins with no luck.
    Had the same problem, check now.

ReputationRep:
    Help!!! Only one online test came up on my application. I had a situational judgment test with 25 questions and then that's all that came up. I pressed submit 3 minutes before my test was expiring but I assumed I'd still be able to complete any other tests as long as I signed in before they expired??

ReputationRep:
    Hi!
    I applied on the first day I was able to do the quiz, so about mid September I think! Got an email today at half 1 to say I got through to e-tray after a long wait, congrats to everyone else who did too
    On to the e-tray now and I have no idea what to even make of it! Watching videos like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aN6ncv3ThHI to try prepare - anyone else got any good links or tips for the etray, or any websites where you can practice for free rather than pay?

Thanks and good luck everyone xx

ReputationRep:
    Just got the email confirming that I've made it to the E tray. Can remember the specific date I applied but it was definitely in the first 3 days of the applications being opened.

One question about the Etray..is it just a bunch of passages (maybe in the form of an email, Letter, Document) that we have to read and then answer multiple choice questions about? Because that's what I've been seeing from all the practice Etrays available online.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by warratz10)
    Just got the email confirming that I've made it to the E tray. Can remember the specific date I applied but it was definitely in the first 3 days of the applications being opened.

One question about the Etray..is it just a bunch of passages (maybe in the form of an email, Letter, Document) that we have to read and then answer multiple choice questions about? Because that's what I've been seeing from all the practice Etrays available online.
    It's slightly different in that there's no need to prioritise the emails you answer which is a feature of most of the practice emails I've done. You'll get some background information about your role, the people who may be emailing you and so on, then you get I think it's 24 questions or 'emails' to answer giving your most and least likely responses similar to the SJT. I'm doing my test on Monday and the plan that has worked out for the practice tests is to spend 10-20 minutes reviewing the background information then about 2 minutes maximum on each question. I doubt I'd need all 80 minutes but they've set that time limit for a reason so I might as well use it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zebra.1234)
    Help!!! Only one online test came up on my application. I had a situational judgment test with 25 questions and then that's all that came up. I pressed submit 3 minutes before my test was expiring but I assumed I'd still be able to complete any other tests as long as I signed in before they expired??
    Are you applying with a disability/through a scheme? If that's the case, you are generally excluded from doing the online tests but may have to do them in the AC. If that is not the case, then it's best to email them and see why the second test hasn't shown up yet.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone done the e tray and got results already?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neurola)
    Has anyone done the e tray and got results already?
    Just done it but nothing yet

ReputationRep:
    has anyone else had issues with the etray exercise? i read all the background information, but when i clicked next to move to the emails it's been refreshing for 15 minutes. Not really sure what to do, if i ring up are they able to reset it and i can try it again or is that it now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 50522)
    has anyone else had issues with the etray exercise? i read all the background information, but when i clicked next to move to the emails it's been refreshing for 15 minutes. Not really sure what to do, if i ring up are they able to reset it and i can try it again or is that it now?
    I had problems too. I tried to read the background information but it was partially obscurred by a drop down tab of all the documents. I just took a screen shot and contacted parity. They've told me it's been forwarded on to the IT dept. I hope we can do it again!

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

Featured recruiter profiles:

HM Treasury logo

Policy adviser grad scheme

"Shape the UK’s future and your skills."

Quick link:

Unanswered public sector threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.