We Have Relocated!

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mypetpikachu)
    I honestly hv no idea...I genuinely believe the thing about when a black cat crosses u it causes u bad luck...cuz a black cat did cross me and I do hv a crap luck...🤕

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lmao if k believed in all the superstitions then I'd be dead by now. Cracked so many mirrors, stepped on so many cracks in the pavement, and I went under a ladder like 100 times in my life by now :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mac117)
    Lmao if k believed in all the superstitions then I'd be dead by now. Cracked so many mirrors, stepped on so many cracks in the pavement, and I went under a ladder like 100 times in my life by now :P
    Haha...lol..omg..I'm probably cursed...lol..jk..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I got to take blood today So much fun, haha.
    How you peeps doing?
    Ooh...how long is this work shadowing thing...
    Oh...I'm doing well..wbu...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ooh...how long is this work shadowing thing...
    Oh...I'm doing well..wbu...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    This week, and then I'm done. TBH probably my best two weeks of this school year. Love it!

I'm good, met many new amazing people, who like discovered medicaments and stuff

ReputationRep:
    This week, and then I'm done. TBH probably my best two weeks of this school year. Love it!

I'm good, met many new amazing people, who like discovered medicaments and stuff
    Oh wow...I'm glad to hear u loved it...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Doing English coursework at the moment, final piece is in tomorrow. Wish me luck with this last haul. Gonna need it..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ?Hannah)
    Doing English coursework at the moment, final piece is in tomorrow. Wish me luck with this last haul. Gonna need it..

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Good luck, although I'm sure you'll smash it

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Good luck check my thread for the smileys

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nisha.sri)
    Good luck check my thread for the smileys
    Omg, so sorry - I did see them; didn't have enough time to reply - have been so busy!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NiamhM1801)
    Good luck, although I'm sure you'll smash it
    Thank-you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Introduction - done and finalised
    1/3 essays - finalised and checked over.

2 essays to go and the conclusion!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Good luck...!!i'm sure you'll ace it...😇🤘👍👍

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Good luck...!!i'm sure you'll ace it...😇🤘👍👍

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey there,
    So are you revising for Maths ?

ReputationRep:
    Hey there,
    Heyy...yup...although I didn't get much done...cuz I'm going to my new school tomorrow which is where I'll be starting sixth form next yr...I'm going for a headstart for a week...I got really busy preparing for that....cuz I had to get a suit and some shoes and a bag and some new equipment cuz my actual exam equipment is literally just pieces of crap put together from my bros..lol...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey there,
    Why da wink face....is that supposed to be a sign suggesting that I'm up to something inappropriate...lol..jk...✌️

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Heyy...yup...although I didn't get much done...cuz I'm going to my new school tomorrow which is where I'll be starting sixth form next yr...I'm going for a headstart for a week...I got really busy preparing for that....cuz I had to get a suit and some shoes and a bag and some new equipment cuz my actual exam equipment is literally just pieces of crap put together from my bros..lol...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oooh fancy ! Lol oh ok hope you have fun !

ReputationRep:
    This is so tough, agh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Why da wink face....is that supposed to be a sign suggesting that I'm up to something inappropriate...lol..jk...✌️

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ofc you could be up to anything so just had to do it. Why do you have a problem ? . Jk

ReputationRep:
    Oooh fancy ! Lol oh ok hope you have fun !
    Thx...😇

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Guys, I am so tired and literally collapsing.
    I promised my English teacher that I would have my coursework finished tonight and be able to give it in tomorrow. But I have been ill and so I haven't managed to finish it. But I managed to do a lot tonight, but I'm so tired so can't do anymore - as my brain is exploding.. I feel so bad because I can never meet coursework deadlines due to my awful anxiety and I can't take it anymore. It takes me sooo long to do everything and I completely underestimate the time that it will take me to do everything. I just feel so incapable and my teacher is going to hate me and omg - am crying so much right now. I am so out of my depth.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 20, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Wake up and smell the...
Useful resources
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.