Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Cheese's Summer of Some Sort watch

• View Poll Results: Who do you want as President of the USA (and later world)?
    Clinton
    0%
    Cheese
    72.58%
    Trump
    8.06%
    Other
    19.35%

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by doctorwhofan98)
    Please can I join the tag list, CheeseIsVeg?
    ofc Monsieur!Thank you for expressing interest in my blog!:five: (doctor who reference :mmm:)

(Original post by Reachin4TheStars)
    Thankss and make sure you come on though, I'm just gonaa be on here and TSR, byee lovelyy!
    Ok will do
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Amellia123)
    Hahaha haha :lol: don't even get me started on Star Wars memes :rofl: it really is isn't it? Haha I just kept seeing the beach on the cycling yesterday and humming it to myself :lol: I'm surprised the BBC haven't coined that as the theme song to their own coverage :lol: :daydreaming:
    I love star wars memes
    and doctor who memes
    and sherlock memes (and spongebob memes but :rofl:)
    :daydreaming:
    omg Amellia, we should start a petition :shock:!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    I love star wars memes
    and doctor who memes
    and sherlock memes (and spongebob memes but :rofl:)
    :daydreaming:
    omg Amellia, we should start a petition :shock:!
    Another meme maetress I see (sorry I assume you are a girl) :teehee: I have about 200 memes saved on my phone somewhere - let's see if I can find one...
    (Okay they're on my PC )

Omg yes a petition is in order! :eek4:

Dear BBC,
    Plz can U mk Rio the Olympic sports theme this year - Duranies and a Cheese is counting on U

Fannnnnkkssssss
    A Duranie and a Cheese

Spoiler:
    Show
    PS: check out my Duran duran shrine on about me :lol:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Another meme maetress I see (sorry I assume you are a girl) :teehee: I have about 200 memes saved on my phone somewhere - let's see if I can find one...
    (Okay they're on my PC )
    Omg yes a petition is in order! :eek4:
    Dear BBC,
    Plz can U mk Rio the Olympic sports theme this year - Duranies and a Cheese is counting on U
    Fannnnnkkssssss
    A Duranie and a Cheese
    Spoiler:
    Show
    PS: check out my Duran duran shrine on about me :lol:
    you would be correct in your assumption :mmm:
    woah! :rofl: i have about 10 :lol: i do lots of copy and pasting instead of saving :dontknow:100%
    omg I love it!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    just checked it out, all the pics, all the gifs, your ppic, but I particularly liked:
    'You say you're easy on me, you're about as easy as a nuclear war' - Is There Something I Should Know?
    because I sang it in my head :lol:

ReputationRep:
    you would be correct in your assumption :mmm:
    woah! :rofl: i have about 10 :lol: i do lots of copy and pasting instead of saving :dontknow:100%
    omg I love it!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    just checked it out, all the pics, all the gifs, your ppic, but I particularly liked:
    'You say you're easy on me, you're about as easy as a nuclear war' - Is There Something I Should Know?
    because I sang it in my head :lol:
    Haha wow well I did have a 50:50 chance :teehee:
    Haha same tbh I just tap and hold and save them (I have some good JT gifs too :lol:)
    I am pleased that you are satisfied with the letter of notification to the BBC (imagine if we actually sent it :giggle:)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    OMG woweee :woo: aww yay! Haha it's so hard not to sing along to it
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Haha wow well I did have a 50:50 chance :teehee:
    Haha same tbh I just tap and hold and save them (I have some good JT gifs too :lol:)
    I am pleased that you are satisfied with the letter of notification to the BBC (imagine if we actually sent it :giggle:)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    OMG woweee :woo: aww yay! Haha it's so hard not to sing along to it
    you did :teehee:
    XD (:erm: JT gifs?)
    we should so send it, would be amazing :daydreaming:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :mmm: so true!

ReputationRep:
    you did :teehee:
    XD (:erm: JT gifs?)
    we should so send it, would be amazing :daydreaming:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :mmm: so true!
    Haha :giggle:
    Ohhhhhhh he's just some guy out of Duran Duran. :erm:
    Send it with an attachment of the Rio lyrics just to mKe sure :lol:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Haha :giggle:
    Ohhhhhhh he's just some guy out of Duran Duran. :erm:
    Send it with an attachment of the Rio lyrics just to mKe sure :lol:
    :rofl: oh lol ngl when I say i dont know all the band members, dunt kill me pls
    Spoiler:
    Show
    just that they're talented, awesome, and a bit :fan:
    OMG DO IT :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: oh lol ngl when I say i dont know all the band members, dunt kill me pls
    Spoiler:
    Show
    just that they're talented, awesome, and a bit :fan:
    OMG DO IT :toofunny:
    Hahaha nah that's fine :lol: you know the songs so I can hardly get on my high horse :teehee:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    MEET THE BAND!! (Just for you CheeselsVeg)

The singer - Simon LeBon (he's the hot one) :daydreaming:

John Taylor - the base player (srioisly most women evry where fancy his pants)

Nick Rhodes - the keyboard player, he's the youngest Duran and John's childhood pal

Roger Taylor - drummer, said to be the only one never to do drugs, he is not the one from Queen

Andy Taylor - guitar player(none of the Taylor's are related btw). Hes a Geordie idk what else to say oh yeah he left band and then they weren't as good

So yeah there you have it Simon is my fave and all the photos are from around 1982/1984) one last group photo to end on;

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Hahaha nah that's fine :lol: you know the songs so I can hardly get on my high horse :teehee:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    MEET THE BAND!! (Just for you CheeselsVeg)

The singer - Simon LeBon (he's the hot one) :daydreaming:

John Taylor - the base player (srioisly most women evry where fancy his pants)

Nick Rhodes - the keyboard player, he's the youngest Duran and John's childhood pal

Roger Taylor - drummer, said to be the only one never to do drugs, he is not the one from Queen

Andy Taylor - guitar player(none of the Taylor's are related btw). Hes a Geordie idk what else to say oh yeah he left band and then they weren't as good

So yeah there you have it Simon is my fave and all the photos are from around 1982/1984) one last group photo to end on;

XD omg they are so gorgeous! I don't think I can pick a fave but simon's voice is like :daydreaming:
    thank you for that :lovehug:I thought there may have been a split because their songs did degenerate, like many bands, so yh

ReputationRep:
    Well

Good morning! :wavey: Yay, do it! It's so good! Lol ikr :console:

:rofl: ur tsr haha
    it was trop genial :ahee: well thats ok then haha!

thats ok :hugs:
    np
    I will :mmm: you can't not :teehee:

XD You really are!
    bonjour! :wavey:
    I just watched Finding Nemo, yes Nemo. Because my brother hasn't watched it before
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by raniafern)
    I just watched Finding Nemo, yes Nemo. Because my brother hasn't watched it before
    :gah:
    #thefeelz

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LDS16)
    Thanks for telling me!! I'm not overly fussed about seeing it, it seemed decent but everything else didn't seem very good so it seemed like the only choice (at the cinema). Maybe I'll just wait until it comes out on DVD or on Netflix. But anyway, thanks for telling me, I hadn't really looked at any reviews myself. Also I did feel that Harley would be the person with the one liners, which is pretty cliche for those types of films
    I'd say still go see it! Like I said, some people really enjoyed it and I still had some fun with the movie. I really enjoyed the first quarter or so :-)

ReputationRep:
    :gah:
    #thefeelz

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LDS16)
    That's a whole horror film in itself
    LMAO it acc is :lol: hes gonna have Marina Joyce on his podcast soon so it won't last much longer

ReputationRep:
    haha :rofl: still got some research to do so I'll go offline in a few mins
    have a great day in the meantime!

OMG

:rofl: :rofl:
    its so perfect Amellia :daydreaming:
    that song and the Olympics = meant to be XD

No you cant really get it wrong but technically, I am not married so
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm a mademoiselle
    Oh, so why tf do you call me monsouier (that's deffo spelt wrong ) I'm not married either

ReputationRep:
    XD omg they are so gorgeous! I don't think I can pick a fave but simon's voice is like :daydreaming:
    thank you for that :lovehug:I thought there may have been a split because their songs did degenerate, like many bands, so yh
    Haha omg ikr :blushing: have you listened to Wild Boys yet? It's a tad emotional tbh :yep: yeah they split off in 1985 so only Simon, Nick and John were left (until they all came back in 2004) such a shame they were all so gorgeous (and talented obvs )
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by hamza772000)
    Oh, so why tf do you call me monsouier (that's deffo spelt wrong ) I'm not married either
    Cos y not innit

Haha omg ikr :blushing: have you listened to Wild Boys yet? It's a tad emotional tbh :yep: yeah they split off in 1985 so only Simon, Nick and John were left (until they all came back in 2004) such a shame they were all so gorgeous (and talented obvs )
    YAS! Wild boys used to be my ringtone :rofl:
    it is so good :daydreaming:
    so sad!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Entry no.13 (:coma: the unluckiness, it burns :afraid:)
    Woke up verry late today (9:40 am :eek3:), but waking up and looking in the mirror and realising that "beauty sleep" is more bs than "Cheese is smart" , yeah that was just fab.
    Did a bit of researching after breakfast and a shower and lots of TSR :erm: but I did get some work done :innocent:
    Had lunch, which was dull. Rolls, salami, lots of salad :gah: I love salad (just not fruit) :yep: and grapes. :rolleyes:
    After lunch, watched some olympics, its all so amazing and inspiring!
    Top faves that I watched today: Gymnastics (its all so beautiful and elegant :fan:), table tennis (just watch it, its so :awesome:, I mean when u are watching you feel like this meme
    ) and tennis (Monsieur Murray plays right now if you are interested ) I didn't have time to watch the other sports but if u watched it feel free to update me! I love the Olympics and the Paralympics just step it all up in my opinion! Especially since I went to see some of the events @ London 2012
    Finished my research, started some EPQ but then it was pinta time :mmm:
    Today's pinta game was such bant ngl :lol: and I hope to do a quick one due to me needing to be up early tomorrow and my desire to watch an episode of Sherlock :mmm:

For those of you concerned (lol no1 ahha), the strikes mean that I have to get an earlier train , getting up at 5:45am instead of 6:15 am (im dead m8 :mad:) and I'll get there a little earlier. However, it means that I will get to leave a bit earlier (20-40 mins earlier ). That is, if the trains would like to work. If they do not, current back up plan is to plead to my mum to drive me there :rofl:

So yeah.
    B4 I forget, the quote of the day comes from a new song I discovered today, ty deezer haha :hat2:
    LOL it just came on as I am typing this on my new playlist :toofunny:
    Quote of the day: "Ice cold, I roll my eyes at you, boy" :yep: ( this is aimed at no1 in particular Galaxie501 tis a jk mate haha :lol:)
    Shout out to XOR_ winning a pinta game :congrats:
    Shout out to new recruit doctorwhofan98, i hope we may continue to encounter each other on tsr, tis a pleasure to be of your acquaintance Monsieur :hat2:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Watch the Olympics people ,
    Cheese
    Spoiler:
    Show
    - Read L’étranger :flute:- Read tons of Chemistry-related books - Read a "very short introduction to Particle Physics" and "French Literature" - Revise for the TSA - Attempt to match/beat george_c00per on memrise - Attempt to relearn German in time for the orchestra tour (mit Plagio und memrise ofc ) :elmo:- Beat eternaforest on pintarillo NEW HIGHSCORE OF MINE OF 781 eternaforest :yep: - Help fatima1998 to become boss on pintarillo - Beat my friend on pokemon go :elmo:- Binge watch Sherlock :flute:- Binge watch all the Doctor who DVD's I own - Go shopping for summer clothes - Go to a quiz night in aid of a local charity (c'est ce soir ) - Attend the TSR wedding of Monsieur FireFreezer77 et mademoiselle Platopus :elmo: - Actually do some violin practice :elmo:- Get back into tennis and table tennis - Go on a week long tour with my orchestra in the Harz region of Germany :elmo:- Attempt to collect "pretty" rocks from Harz region of Germany if possible :elmo: - Get my AS results - Do the research part of my EPQ (chemistry-related) - Sort out the dates for my Nuffield Placement - Undergo my Nuffield research placement at the University of Brighton :flute: mediaya FrenchUnicorn AppleB TheEmperorofCats zanner SeanFM Edminzodo eternaforest george_c00per saraxh Salamandastron AndrewSCO zanner defenestrated XOR_ saladays Ayaz789 Questioness Namita Gurung LDS16 hamza772000 Matrix123 h8skoooooool Plagioclase fatima1998 FireFreezer77 Platopus Anon_98 SeanFM raniafern Questioness Kwame502 Kamara7 z33 doctorwhofan98Reachin4TheStars

ReputationRep:
    Entry no.13 (:coma: the unluckiness, it burns :afraid:)
    Woke up verry late today (9:40 am :eek3:), but waking up and looking in the mirror and realising that "beauty sleep" is more bs than "Cheese is smart" , yeah that was just fab.
    Did a bit of researching after breakfast and a shower and lots of TSR :erm: but I did get some work done :innocent:
    Had lunch, which was dull. Rolls, salami, lots of salad :gah: I love salad (just not fruit) :yep: and grapes. :rolleyes:
    After lunch, watched some olympics, its all so amazing and inspiring!
    Top faves that I watched today: Gymnastics (its all so beautiful and elegant :fan:), table tennis (just watch it, its so :awesome:, I mean when u are watching you feel like this meme
    ) and tennis (Monsieur Murray plays right now if you are interested ) I didn't have time to watch the other sports but if u watched it feel free to update me! I love the Olympics and the Paralympics just step it all up in my opinion! Especially since I went to see some of the events @ London 2012
    Finished my research, started some EPQ but then it was pinta time :mmm:
    Today's pinta game was such bant ngl :lol: and I hope to do a quick one due to me needing to be up early tomorrow and my desire to watch an episode of Sherlock :mmm:

For those of you concerned (lol no1 ahha), the strikes mean that I have to get an earlier train , getting up at 5:45am instead of 6:15 am (im dead m8 :mad:) and I'll get there a little earlier. However, it means that I will get to leave a bit earlier (20-40 mins earlier ). That is, if the trains would like to work. If they do not, current back up plan is to plead to my mum to drive me there :rofl:

So yeah.
    B4 I forget, the quote of the day comes from a new song I discovered today, ty deezer haha :hat2:
    LOL it just came on as I am typing this on my new playlist :toofunny:
    Quote of the day: "Ice cold, I roll my eyes at you, boy" :yep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Watch the Olympics people ,
    Cheese
    Spoiler:
    Show
    - Read L’étranger :flute:- Read tons of Chemistry-related books - Read a "very short introduction to Particle Physics" and "French Literature" - Revise for the TSA - Attempt to match/beat george_c00per on memrise - Attempt to relearn German in time for the orchestra tour (mit Plagio und memrise ofc ) :elmo:- Beat eternaforest on pintarillo NEW HIGHSCORE OF MINE OF 781 eternaforest :yep: - Help fatima1998 to become boss on pintarillo - Beat my friend on pokemon go :elmo:- Binge watch Sherlock :flute:- Binge watch all the Doctor who DVD's I own - Go shopping for summer clothes - Go to a quiz night in aid of a local charity (c'est ce soir ) - Attend the TSR wedding of Monsieur FireFreezer77 et mademoiselle Platopus :elmo: - Actually do some violin practice :elmo:- Get back into tennis and table tennis - Go on a week long tour with my orchestra in the Harz region of Germany :elmo:- Attempt to collect "pretty" rocks from Harz region of Germany if possible :elmo: - Get my AS results - Do the research part of my EPQ (chemistry-related) - Sort out the dates for my Nuffield Placement - Undergo my Nuffield research placement at the University of Brighton :flute: mediaya FrenchUnicorn AppleB TheEmperorofCats zanner SeanFM Edminzodo eternaforest george_c00per saraxh Salamandastron AndrewSCO zanner defenestrated XOR_ saladays Ayaz789 Questioness Namita Gurung LDS16 hamza772000 Matrix123 h8skoooooool Plagioclase fatima1998 FireFreezer77 Platopus Anon_98 SeanFM raniafern Questioness Kwame502 Kamara7 z33 doctorwhofan98Reachin4TheStars

You should add, beat XOR at chess to your list.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.